Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Strike may halt Iran's nuke program’

Karlis

Hhmmm ... question to you, Moon Monkey, and to anyone who doubts that the cat is in the box: Are you willing to open the box? B)

Karlis

That would be counter-productive to 50 yrs of opacity. Israel say they will not be the first to introduce nuclear weapons to the middle east.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moon Monkey

• Tiggs

• ninjadude

• Pseudo Intellectual

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So in closing...they believe a cat to be inside.

Non-cat's don't Meow.

Again. Present a compelling case capable of changing the opinion of every single military analyst and Government in the world or concede the point already.

That would be counter-productive to 50 yrs of opacity. Israel say they will not be the first to introduce nuclear weapons to the middle east.

And by introduce, they mean use, as opposed to possess.

Edited by Tiggs

Non-cat's don't Meow.

Again. Present a compelling case capable of changing the opinion of every single military analyst and Government in the world or concede the point already.

And by introduce, they mean use, as opposed to possess.

Maybe you should take your evidence to the press or the IAEA as everyone I read about seems to 'believe' or 'be of the opinion' whereas you KNOW.

LOL. You managed to contradict yourself in a single phrase.

No actually I did not contradict anything. I asked why it is our place to decide and followed that with a question mark, a sign that it was a question for further reference. Then I gave my opinion on the matter, that no one should have nuclear weapons. I never said that I should be the one to decide either, just gave my opinion.

Maybe you should take your evidence to the press or the IAEA as everyone I read about seems to 'believe' or 'be of the opinion' whereas you KNOW.

Well, I could, but they already appear to know.

As linked earlier within this thread, the press are currently reporting that Israel's Nuclear armed submarines are in the Gulf. As for the IAEA, their Director General is already on public record as stating that Israel has a Nuclear deterrent, the text of which is also quoted within this thread.

Which, I think you'll find, was pretty much my point.

I'm sure the Israel apologizers will have some retort. Israel is special and "surrounded" and under-siege and it would give their enemies some advantage.

The .gif file below should diagram what you are saying doesn't exist.

Let's face it, Israel HAS done a lot of pretty dirty stuff. No question about it. But, it's neighbors have done some no doubt illegal and uncivil things too. Now, how is it fair to blast Israel for doing things to defend itself from the majority aggressors in the world and yet, blast them again for being an "aggressor" in the Palistinian issue? When Israel allegedly does to the Palistinians what the entire Arab world does to it, it's the bad guy but, somehow all of the Arab world escapes condemnation. This is unfair and dishonest.

post-24472-127559643249_thumb.gif

Well, I could, but they already appear to know.

As linked earlier within this thread, the press are currently reporting that Israel's Nuclear armed submarines are in the Gulf. As for the IAEA, their Director General is already on public record as stating that Israel has a Nuclear deterrent, the text of which is also quoted within this thread.

Which, I think you'll find, was pretty much my point.

They 'know' now...I still haven't seen anything other than 'beliefs' and 'of the opinion' and 'alledged'....but hey ho.

Do you have a link to where it is shown that nuclear armed submarines are in the Gulf...seems strange that Israel would demolish all their opacity by revealing this, or was it a whistleblower on board ? Are there pictures again ?

They 'know' now...I still haven't seen anything other than 'beliefs' and 'of the opinion' and 'alledged'....but hey ho.

Do you have a link to where it is shown that nuclear armed submarines are in the Gulf...seems strange that Israel would demolish all their opacity by revealing this, or was it a whistleblower on board ? Are there pictures again ?

Here's the link to the News article from The Times, entitled: Israel stations nuclear missile subs off Iran.

Here's the link to the News article from The Times, entitled: Israel stations nuclear missile subs off Iran.

The flotillas commander, identified only as Colonel O, told an Israeli newspaper: We are an underwater assault force. Were operating deep and far, very far, from our borders.

Were a solid base for collecting sensitive information, as we can stay for a long time in one place, said a flotilla officer.

The 1,500km range of the submarines cruise missiles can reach any target in Iran, said a navy officer

Did I miss something ?

Edited by Moon Monkey

Did I miss something ?

How about the first line of the article, that states:

"Three German-built Israeli submarines equipped with nuclear cruise missiles are to be deployed in the Gulf near the Iranian coastline."

or the bit where it says:

"Some of the cruise missiles are equipped with the most advanced nuclear warheads in the Israeli arsenal."

"Some of the cruise missiles are equipped with the most advanced nuclear warheads in the Israeli arsenal."

not to go off topic here but, een though common sense dictates that Israel is a nuclaer power and all, I kind of have to doubt a article that states that an Israeli Defence Force officer claims his vessel has nukes when the Israeli government still denies having them. Either he's lying or he's a serious security risk and will soon be sailing a paper boat in the mud puddle they'll stomp in his (insert your favorite profanity here). Edited by Lord Umbarger

How about the first line of the article, that states:

"Three German-built Israeli submarines equipped with nuclear cruise missiles are to be deployed in the Gulf near the Iranian coastline."

or the bit where it says:

Again ...it seems strange that Israel would demolish all their opacity by revealing this, or was it a whistleblower on board ? Are there pictures again ?

Anything ? A source ? Do we know who the defense official was who finally let the cat out or do we just take this articles word for it ? I tried to find another source but everyone is referring back to this article...although PressTV were running an identical story in January without the quotes from the unknown naval officers.

Edited by Moon Monkey

Well, one of two things happened.

Either the article got published without going through the Military Censor, which means that Uzi Mahnaimi is likely to be on the first plane out of the country, or it was passed by the Military Censor - which means that Israel's decided to send a very strong message to Iran.

Either the article got published without going through the Military Censor, which means that Uzi Mahnaimi is likely to be on the first plane out of the country, or it was passed by the Military Censor - which means that Israel's decided to send a very strong message to Iran.

As I said...the same story Iran was running themselves through PressTV in January.

Either the article got published without going through the Military Censor, which means that Uzi Mahnaimi is likely to be on the first plane out of the country, or it was passed by the Military Censor - which means that Israel's decided to send a very strong message to Iran

Yeah, I can see that. It's one of the worst kept secrets of the modern age. I'm certain that Israel has nukes. It just strikes me as peculiar that they would be so brazen about admitting to having something that they have denied having for so long now by basically pulling an Oprah and saying "Look under your seat". It seems a little out of character.

I hadn't thought of that take on it though. It may well be that they are sort of sending Iran, (and maybe Turkey too), a message in a way. After this all blows over, they can just say that Uzi was talking out of his poop deck and go back to the line of not having nukes without back pedaling. Sort of distancing themselves from the source.

That DOES kind of fit too. Personally, I think of most of the middle eastern countries as being Tom Clancys waste paper basket. Full of stuff so unbelieable, Tom Clancy wouldn't put in any of his books.