Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO sightings linked to experiment in Wales ?

UM-Bot

An experiment using lasers to try and communicate with aliens may account for UFO sightings last month. The experiment used a device built by Paul Rowlands that converted messages in to light via lasers and transmitted them in to space. A few days later a series of 14 sightings of strange objects were reported within 20 miles of the experiment site.

"A UFO sighting in Livingston - spotted during last month's volcanic ash shutdown of the country's airspace - is causing a stir amongst enthusiasts who believe it could be connected to a unique experiment carried out on in Wales. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: Scotsman

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• McKenna

• oldie

• Raina

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. So, it's obvious from this little experiment that they did in Wales. My favorite country that I want to live in some day. But, back to topic. That at least, some of the aliens want to communicate with us. Or make contact with us. Or at least make contact or communicate with some of us. Not all of us. Cuz, if they wanted to communicate with all of us. Then I'd have already been contacted by them. Anyway, just something to think about. Please don't flame at me. Thanks.

Someone needs to send the message that our leaders are greedy, secretive buttholes and won't tell us anything. If they (aliens) are truly in contact with the planet in order to help humanity, they should bypass them and show us all directly. I bet they could take over all satellite communication and then those in charge of cover-ups can't do a thing about it.

An experiment using lasers to try and communicate with aliens may account for UFO sightings last month. The experiment used a device built by Paul Rowlands that converted messages in to light via lasers and transmitted them in to space. A few days later a series of 14 sightings of strange objects were reported within 20 miles of the experiment site.

"A UFO sighting in Livingston - spotted during last month's volcanic ash shutdown of the country's airspace - is causing a stir amongst enthusiasts who believe it could be connected to a unique experiment carried out on in Wales. "

Some pseudo science here and flawed sweeping assumptions.. Laser light travels the same speed as any other light so in a few days it wouldn't have got anywhere near the alpha centauri star system (the nearest set of stars to us apart from the sun) let alone anywhere else in the Galaxy. So the Laser has could only have attracted some ET's who have been hanging around fairly close (few light days). But if that's the case, they would have detected our Radio emissions anyway at that distance. If the UFO's that appeared are genuine, it's not Rowland's laser hitting distant worlds that attracted them.

Some pseudo science here and flawed sweeping assumptions.. Laser light travels the same speed as any other light so in a few days it wouldn't have got anywhere near the alpha centauri star system (the nearest set of stars to us apart from the sun) let alone anywhere else in the Galaxy. So the Laser has could only have attracted some ET's who have been hanging around fairly close (few light days). But if that's the case, they would have detected our Radio emissions anyway at that distance. If the UFO's that appeared are genuine, it's not Rowland's laser hitting distant worlds that attracted them.

I think that his aim was to communicate with aliens that were already here, as you stated. I imagine he brainstormed ideas on how he could potentially communicate with all of the UFOs he assumes are in our airspace, and thought 'lasers and effing Pink Floyd bro'.

But we can say for certain that it didn't work, because when he shot up Robbie Williams we'd have seen an all out invasion.

Edited by SAmbag

RED is a bad colour to pick. It means attack in crypto-speak.