Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Experiment with Psi

jazzy123

Hello everyone,

I am dedicating this thread to all my adventures using psi.

Brief Background

I have always been interested in metaphysics but have managed to focus a lot of my energy only on astral projections - I have practiced only a little in exploring psi. Once I focused energy between my index fingers with a black burning kind of smoke forming on a bright sunny day. That both excited and freaked the hell out of me and ever since I stopped exploring this area.

Recently had a kundalini awakening and you can say that my fear factor has dissolved a lot after that (still ongoing process).

I can sense subtle energies a lot better now and have managed to form very dense energy between palms. I will be updating this thread with my progress.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• jazzy123

• Mac E

• Gauss

So far in previous practices I've been able to form the psi within seconds. I have noticed with every exhale the energy between palms would expand and feel even more solid. There are tingles and at times heat sensations.

Today I practiced quick 5 minutes. This time decided not to rub my palms together before forming psi - felt tingles and the psi formed instantly. Pressed palms together and there's no doubt about it that something is there. I think it will be best to do this goal by goal, my first goal is to make the psi ball as solid as an actual solid ball.

This might drain me of energy but lately I feel like I've been supercharged so I'm not too concerned - I wonder what are others experience on this. My intention is to reabsorb the energy back within until a later time when I have some use for it. Here are some of my energy sources:

Nature

Meditation/Relaxation

Food - raw energizing foods

Interesting, keep us updated. One suggestion I have is to tape yourself doing this to get evidence of your accomplishments.

Interesting, keep us updated. One suggestion I have is to tape yourself doing this to get evidence of your accomplishments.

i agree. but i somehow dont see that happening.

i agree. but i somehow dont see that happening.

Neither do I.

Never does anybody who claims to have these abilities ever try to provide any evidence around here.

Neither do I.

Never does anybody who claims to have these abilities ever try to provide any evidence around here.

I seemed to notice that too, which is why I keep suggesting it to people. :tu:

When I do have something substantial to tape I will definitely share it here. At the moment all I can say is that I can sense the energy and amplify it to a certain degree which to me is accomplishment - that is really the first stage.

When I do have evidence, it will probably look something like

To all the evidence seekers, what will the evidence do for you?

Watch out! You may incur animal possession, it is extremely dangerous. He gives you some energy and will suck all life force out of you in return. It is not worth the deal.

Edited by Gauss

When I do have something substantial to tape I will definitely share it here. At the moment all I can say is that I can sense the energy and amplify it to a certain degree which to me is accomplishment - that is really the first stage.

sure would like to see the vid with the Results.

and what would evidence do? it would open up a new world. it would be fascinating, and change the science textbooks. it would be exactly what we want to see.

Watch out! You may incur animal possession, it is extremely dangerous. He gives you some energy and will suck all life force out of you in return. It is not worth the deal.

no. but thinking this stuff is true is quite dangerous.

sure would like to see the vid with the Results.

and what would evidence do? it would open up a new world. it would be fascinating, and change the science textbooks. it would be exactly what we want to see.

My friend, no proof is allowed to be seen before judgment day!

You want a free lunch but will not get it, that is certain. Only he who conforms better to the nature of universe will be able to see higher dimensions.

There are two ways to "see" other dimensions before that event(which is only a few years away..):

1) Cultivate yourself in a righteous cultivation school, ie Falun Gong. Very hard and arduous but with amazing rewards. You must change yourself and let go of all your attachments and become a truly good person. Purify body and mind.

2) Go with the deceiving demons and use some petty techniques to be able to attract a demon who will connect himself to your third eye, you will get something(only lower dimension vision) but will loose all your human essences over time, that is terrible. Furthermore, how do you get rid of him? Only someone very powerful can help you.

You will become a vegetable if the demon leaves you late. If I told you my experiences you would never dare to do that stuff again.

Try to meditate, in case you hear some noise you know who is near...

PS: . "Nobody can help he who does not help himself." Old finnish saying.

Edited by Gauss

Even if it isn't substantial, it would be good to see your progression/technique when something does finally materialize. Think of it as a documentary or learners guide on the subject. Not only that but it will offer proof and not just people crying 'photoshop' when/if it happens.

Edited by Mac E

I myself have explored this matter before,it took me hours of solid concentration for anything to happen in the slightest bit,but after about 2 hours something happened a very small flashy like energy but after which i passed out i havent tried anything involving psi since then tht was 4 years ago,i may have to restart my exploration in to the matter.

I have not been able to practice much since my last post, busy and stressed.

Anyways some update:

On a few occasions without practicing or any intentions I have felt electric like sensations flowing around fingers moving and concentrating around my nails which worries me because I got a scary electric shock once last month as I reached to switch on my PC.

Anyways just yesterday thought I'd have a go, got my palms closer together than usual, about 2 centimeters apart with the electric tingling and circulating sensation present. I could feel when I slightly waved my left hand towards right palm the electric sensations there were stregnthened in my fingers on the right hand.

dude psi is energy and all mater is made up of energy but making a psi ball visible let alone solid takes more energy than a thousand suns!

My friend, no proof is allowed to be seen before judgment day!

You want a free lunch but will not get it, that is certain. Only he who conforms better to the nature of universe will be able to see higher dimensions.

There are two ways to "see" other dimensions before that event(which is only a few years away..):

1) Cultivate yourself in a righteous cultivation school, ie Falun Gong. Very hard and arduous but with amazing rewards. You must change yourself and let go of all your attachments and become a truly good person. Purify body and mind.

2) Go with the deceiving demons and use some petty techniques to be able to attract a demon who will connect himself to your third eye, you will get something(only lower dimension vision) but will loose all your human essences over time, that is terrible. Furthermore, how do you get rid of him? Only someone very powerful can help you.

You will become a vegetable if the demon leaves you late. If I told you my experiences you would never dare to do that stuff again.

Try to meditate, in case you hear some noise you know who is near...

PS: . "Nobody can help he who does not help himself." Old finnish saying.

utter crap.

whats the point of that?

dude psi is energy and all mater is made up of energy but making a psi ball visible let alone solid takes more energy than a thousand suns!

and it takes one heck of an imagination, and a lot of cartoon watching.

Nothing wrong with that.

The problem is when you don't have the ability, you shouldn't put so much effort into convincing yourself that you do.