Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Report: Gaza aid ship had Al Qaeda crew

Erikl

the jews cant eat it. the muslims cant touch it, even by accident.

Really, cant touch it, even by accident, i did not know that, can you please provide me with some sources of your information.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Erikl

• Rosewin

• Lord Umbarger

• Waldo87

Really, cant touch it, even by accident, i did not know that, can you please provide me with some sources of your information.

Some years back, right after 9/11, there was a company in the US selling small containers of pigs blood to folks that were planning on flying. The idea was that if terrorists took over the flight, you'd show them the blood and they would have to either give up the suicide attack or pass on getting those forty virgins! LOL! No for real! I'll have to wrack my brain and see if I can remember the name of that outfit! LOL!

But, yeah,it's true about the "kashrut". Kashrut is the hebrew word for the dietary laws that Jews follow. (In Yiddish, the word is "Kosher").

As for the islamic prohibition on touching pigs, there are a lot of different sects and sub-sects but, it's true. Many do instruct their adherants that they aren't supposed to touch pigs or put themselves in a situation where they may accidentally come into contact with pigs.

Thanks, danielost! I knew someone here would find something on it!

Think there was a case in Russia where they took dead terrorists and wrapped them in pig skins before burying them.

Think there was a case in Russia where they took dead terrorists and wrapped them in pig skins before burying them.

I hadn't heard that but, I wouldn't doubt it. There's also a story that US Marines dipped their bullets in pig blood when they were fighting muslim forces in the Philipines back in like 1898 or so. I'm not sure if it's true or not but, it WOULD be an effective Psy-Op tactic.

That was russian special forces in Lebanon. When Hezbollah were kidnapping western terrorists back in the 80's they made the mistake of kidnapping some russian businessmen. The russians found them and videoed themselves burying the dead terrorists inside pigs in an unmarked site and posted it to Hezbollah. No more russians were kidnapped.

That was russian special forces in Lebanon. When Hezbollah were kidnapping western terrorists back in the 80's they made the mistake of kidnapping some russian businessmen. The russians found them and videoed themselves burying the dead terrorists inside pigs in an unmarked site and posted it to Hezbollah. No more russians were kidnapped.
You know, there are times when I almost miss those Soviets! LOL!

Good old Genghis Khan methods, that is how he reduced (among several other things) the middle age terrorists: the Ismaelite Assassins. Good that at least the Soviets did not sleep during history lessons in school.

Don't worry. They haven't gone far.

General John J. Pershing has several stories about him doing such things with pigs. Though it seems to deter some, the thought just sickens me. It's as though we would be telling the terrorists, "hey, we can be just as bad as you." Also, what if a stray bullet (which does happen) hits a civilian Muslim? It's bad enough that the person is killed, but now the family thinks that his soul will be condemned. Would that not make the family want revenge for such a thing? All I can see is the downsides of this.

There was a proposal in Israel a while back, not sure how serious it was, to hang pigs at the entrance to busses so that everyone had to touch them in an attempt to curb suicide bombings.

They should try that everywhere. Also, better to **** with someone's religious notions to curb their attacks than to have to kill every last one. Which you know, with the Islamists at least, the progressives will have to play attrition games to get rid of them all. I'd say, mess with religion, it's not like progression tries forcing everyone to follow every last holy law to begin with.

Under Scrutiny, IDF Retracts Claims About Flotilla’s Al Qaeda Links

When placed under journalistic scrutiny, the IDF is being forced to admit that its claims about the flotilla’s links to international terror are based on innuendo, not facts. On June 2, the IDF blasted out a press release to reporters and bloggers with the shocking headline: “Attackers of the IDF soldiers found to be Al Qaeda mercenaries.” The only supporting evidence offered in the release was a claim that the passengers “were equipped with bullet proof vests, night vision goggles, and weapons.” A screen capture of the press release is below:

Not content to believe that night vision goggles signal membership in Al Qaeda, reporter Lia Tarachansky of The Real News Network and I called the IDF press office to ask for more conclusive evidence. Tarachansky reached the IDF’s Israel desk, interviewing a spokesperson in Hebrew; I spoke with the North America desk, using English. We both received the same reply from Army spokespeople: “We don’t have any evidence. The press release was based on information from the [israeli] National Security Council.” (The Israeli National Security Council is Netanyahu’s kitchen cabinet of advisors).

Today, the Israeli Army’s press office changed the headline of its press release (see below), basically retracting its claim about the flotilla’s Al Qaeda links. The new headline reads: “Attackers of the IDF Soldiers Found Without Identification Papers” (the top of the browser screen still contains the original headline about Al Qaeda). The more Israel’s claims about the flotilla’s terrorist links are challenged, the more they fall apart.

http://maxblumenthal.com/2010/06/under-scrutiny-idf-retracts-claims-about-flotillas-al-qaeda-links/