Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

Erikl

Your the one that is ****ing up the facts that a 85 year old Holocasut Survior was going to be abroad the FLOTLLIA , so tell me how these people would yell out these things when the one of the founder of the org was Jewish.

I giving you fact other that false facts

since you like facts so much how about returning to the issue of the bombed UN school and show your facts. By the way your sources are a joke, if I posted something from comparable sites you would instantly dismiss them as 'israeli propaganda'. There seems to be a different level of proof required if the story paints Israel in anything other than a bad light.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rosewin

• Moon Monkey

• Erikl

• eqgumby

Top Posters In This Topic

Israel was the "ancestral" homeland of the Jews? What, 2000 years ago? I think it's time to face present reality a little bit.

This area was the ancestral homeland for many not only for the Jews. The present reality is Israeli apartheid politic towards non-jews ( yup, palestinians are not only muslims ) and the radical Hamas politic. Both are using terror to rule.

Future reality? I hope a peacefull Israel state side by side with a peacefull Palestinian state. But as long as we have terrorists rule both sides this ain't gonna happen.

This area was the ancestral homeland for many not only for the Jews. The present reality is Israeli apartheid politic towards non-jews ( yup, palestinians are not only muslims ) and the radical Hamas politic. Both are using terror to rule.

Future reality? I hope a peacefull Israel state side by side with a peacefull Palestinian state. But as long as we have terrorists rule both sides this ain't gonna happen.

no peace until the anti-christ shows up. then it will be so he can build up to murder the jews.

since you like facts so much how about returning to the issue of the bombed UN school and show your facts. By the way your sources are a joke, if I posted something from comparable sites you would instantly dismiss them as 'israeli propaganda'. There seems to be a different level of proof required if the story paints Israel in anything other than a bad light.

For the love of god your stupid attemp at comebacks is amazingly stupid, since I posted fact from stories, and so my sources are jokes now, because they put Isaerl in a bad light wow just wow.

For the love of god your stupid attemp at comebacks is amazingly stupid, since I posted fact from stories, and so my sources are jokes now, because they put Isaerl in a bad light wow just wow.

i've seen you call everyone elses sources jokes just because they dont agree with you.

Again, as usual, you are totally unable to get the point. When someone posts a link to a site that paints Israel in a good light you scream 'pro israeli propaganda' however every link you ever post is 'anti israeli propaganda'...but you can't see it. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Oh and since you seem to have lost your way to the thread where you dumped a load of Hamas propaganda about Israel bombing a UN school and walked away here it is so you can explain the facts you posted:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=183367&st=30

Its about 5 or 6 titles below this one on the forum, its called 'TYT on the GAZA raid'...its ANOTHER one of the threads you started on the same subject.

Edited by Moon Monkey

no peace until the anti-christ shows up. then it will be so he can build up to murder the jews.

So, the anti-christ could be now Turkey, Ireland, Greece or Cyprus since the later one are preparing to send ships of aid to Gaza? Wow, everyone is wrong just Israel is right. Yeah, Hitler thought so too.

They say the anti-christ will come from the middle east. Where again is Israel located? Never mind.

The waist majority of the "anti-Israel" posters here are accusing both sides, Israel and Hamas, for war crimes. But still they are labeled as anti-semits only because they dare to critisice Isreal.

I do not understand the logic at all. Is Isreal 'untouchable', never wrong, always right no matter what? What kind of thinking is that? Why is Israel trying ot collect as many enemies as possible?

Bully in the sandlot.

The present reality is Israeli apartheid politic towards non-jews ( yup, palestinians are not only muslims )

What apartheid? you guys are simply clueless, and just repeat lies spread by anti-Israeli propaganda. Even though I hate to repeat myself, being that I just wrote a reply (which was ofcourse ignored by all the Israeli bashers here) the other concerning the so called "Israeli apartheid", I'll quote it here, again:

I also heard it's becoming increasingly popular among the radical left to claim Israel is an Apartheid state. Well, consider the following:

Over half of the Jewish population in Israel originates from the Middle East and have been expelled from their homes by the Arabs some 60 years ago. That is - Jews who are the natives of the region, and have been living there centuries before the Arabs invaded the middle east in the 7th century. Back in the time when it was rulled by Babylonians and Assyrians.

The rest of Israeli Jews the descendants of Jews who have been persecuted and slaughtered for centuries all across Europe, and victims of one of the worst case of genocides in modern history.

That's simply identical to the situation of a bunch of British and Dutch white supremacist slave owners who created South Africa and institued the Aparatheid regime.

In Israel, there is large Palestinian minority (20% of the population) who enjoys full political and human rights - free to go anywhere, buy whatever they want, enter any place they'd like, and generally do whatever they want. They even have a free pass from the compulsory draft (other non-Jews in Israel such as Druze and Russians don't such a free pass) and can begin their academic studies as early as 18, instead of the average age of 23 that a veteran soldier who had to serve his country for at least 3 year does.

In the Israeli parliament, the Knesset, 10% of the members of parliament are Palestinian Arabs who represent parties with Palestinian Nationalist agendas, and they see no problem with calling for the destruction of the state which they should represent as an elected members of it's parliament.

The black africans under the apartheid regime didn't have as much as 0.01% of these rights.

Israel is the only country in the history of the world, including all the western democracies, who have taken in 120,000 Black Africans (consider a population of 5 million back then - that's alot of people) not as slaves but as free equal citizens to live in a democratic country.

All of this is so far from being an apartheid or racist, that it makes one to laugh at the possibility of equating Israel to such regimes.

And I must add - Israel is lately being equated to the south african apartheid by anti-Israelis. But how come, and I'll be happy if for once some of you Israeli bashers will reply seriously - 20% of the Israelis are Palestinians, with full political and civil rights as I wrote here. Sure, Israeli society isn't void of racism and prejudice, especially after 80 years of conflict with Arabs, so I won't say there are no signs of anti-Arab prejudice. But on the state level, and among many Israelis - such behaviour is considered illegal and primitive. On the other hand, any proposition for a Palestinian state, demands the absence of Jews from that state. Israelis can accept Palestinians, but the Palestinians can't accept having Jews in their country. Claiming that Jews are considered invadors is a lie - Jews lived in what you, Palestinian supporters call "Palestinian territories" for centuries, until the Israeli war of independence in 1948 where it was occupied by Jordan and Jews were forced to leave those areas. So how come Jews can't live in Palestine? even today, the settlers in Judea and Samaria ("Palestinian" territories) comprise only 7%, and their growth rate is twice as low as the Palestinian natural growth (2.6 children for Jews, as opposed to 4.6 for Palestinians). But still, Israel has no problem having such a fast growing, sometimes hostile, minority as equal citizens, while the Palestinians couldn't accept have a large, ever growing majority of 93% in their future state. Why? Is that not racist? how come the world accept that?

What apartheid? you guys are simply clueless, and just repeat lies spread by anti-Israeli propaganda. Even though I hate to repeat myself, being that I just wrote a reply (which was ofcourse ignored by all the Israeli bashers here) the other concerning the so called "Israeli apartheid", I'll quote it here, again:

And I must add - Israel is lately being equated to the south african apartheid by anti-Israelis. But how come, and I'll be happy if for once some of you Israeli bashers will reply seriously - 20% of the Israelis are Palestinians, with full political and civil rights as I wrote here. Sure, Israeli society isn't void of racism and prejudice, especially after 80 years of conflict with Arabs, so I won't say there are no signs of anti-Arab prejudice. But on the state level, and among many Israelis - such behaviour is considered illegal and primitive. On the other hand, any proposition for a Palestinian state, demands the absence of Jews from that state. Israelis can accept Palestinians, but the Palestinians can't accept having Jews in their country. Claiming that Jews are considered invadors is a lie - Jews lived in what you, Palestinian supporters call "Palestinian territories" for centuries, until the Israeli war of independence in 1948 where it was occupied by Jordan and Jews were forced to leave those areas. So how come Jews can't live in Palestine? even today, the settlers in Judea and Samaria ("Palestinian" territories) comprise only 7%, and their growth rate is twice as low as the Palestinian natural growth (2.6 children for Jews, as opposed to 4.6 for Palestinians). But still, Israel has no problem having such a fast growing, sometimes hostile, minority as equal citizens, while the Palestinians couldn't accept have a large, ever growing majority of 93% in their future state. Why? Is that not racist? how come the world accept that?

So, you are saying the palestinians are doing it more often? Well, no food, no electricity, no rights, no freedom, they have to pass time somehow, right.

Fluffy, I'm sorry but I disagree.

I am sure you do disagree with my opinion, as if it were to happen, the billions of dollars that go to your country would stop, the gravy train would come to a halt. Problem is that the money going to your country is MY tax money!You are trying to tell me send YOU my money. Money I work hard for every year goes (against my will) to pay for the craziness that the region seems to love and depend on.

If it were up to me, you(and those across the wall from you) would not get one single dime that ultimately gets used to fund things I would never support. You guys(both sides) should fund your own insanity, we are all full up here.

Your response wonderfully exemplifies my original post.

It is about interest.

The Arab world let the palestinians down and extremists are using Palestinians for their own propaganda.

Same with Israel, but still different.

Israel is using the extremists to get more money from, let's say Fluffy and me.

For some reason, I think, if support stops there is a huge chance for peace.

To the OP... save yourself and get your butt off of the land that zionists stole from arabs.

You know your roots.. go home.

There will never be peace in the region; it is an area perpetually angry and looking for a reason to lash out, whether the reason be truthful or flat out lies. Both sides are raised to hate the other side from their first words on through the rest of their life. Both sides have no pity or remorse, and decades of widespread fighting and death are the proof.

It is about interest.

The Arab world let the palestinians down and extremists are using Palestinians for their own propaganda.

Same with Israel, but still different.

Israel is using the extremists to get more money from, let's say Fluffy and me.

For some reason, I think, if support stops there is a huge chance for peace.

Israel is like a massively over expanded business..... its spread too thin to maintain its overhead.

-its simply a matter of time and Israel will be removed from the passages of time.

So, you are saying the palestinians are doing it more often? Well, no food, no electricity, no rights, no freedom, they have to pass time somehow, right.

So you justify their racism? what about before the creation of Israel? And it's more often - Israel gives it's non-Jews full rights, while the Palestinians expect to see no Jews. You also failed to explain how could any democracy for support the creation of such a state where an entire ethnic group - Jews - cannot become citizens but are expected to leave?

You also abuse fluffy's words - I understand exactly where he's coming from, but unfortunately he gives you and "your like" (Israeli bashers) new words to twist and use instead of viewing the facts. You called Israel an apartheid state - I refuted it. Yet you ignored it all. I asked you why do you support the creation of a racist state - youignored that as well.

Where I'm standing - you failed to give any rational explaination to your notions.

There will never be peace in the region; it is an area perpetually angry and looking for a reason to lash out, whether the reason be truthful or flat out lies. Both sides are raised to hate the other side from their first words on through the rest of their life. Both sides have no pity or remorse, and decades of widespread fighting and death are the proof.

I think that's true...there will never be peace in the region; but, I do see a glimmer of hope. My surrogate Arab family, from Israel, consistently hired people from Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Vietnam, etc,...to help them become citizens of the US. I was able to get to know all of them on a personal level and I can honestly say that there was no animosity between any of us.

It makes me think, if we could just get them out of their comfort zones, it would go a long way into the peace keeping efforts.

That's just my simplistic view on things.

If some bugger was shooting at me and all I had was a pointy stick, I sure as hell would have gone down swearing black and blue.

If some bugger was shooting at me and all I had was a pointy stick, I sure as hell would have gone down swearing black and blue.

Don't get me wrong, if it comes down to me or them it's going to be the them, but I woud prefer the more diplomatic route.

I am sure you do disagree with my opinion, as if it were to happen, the billions of dollars that go to your country would stop, the gravy train would come to a halt. Problem is that the money going to your country is MY tax money!You are trying to tell me send YOU my money. Money I work hard for every year goes (against my will) to pay for the craziness that the region seems to love and depend on.

If it were up to me, you(and those across the wall from you) would not get one single dime that ultimately gets used to fund things I would never support. You guys(both sides) should fund your own insanity, we are all full up here.

Your response wonderfully exemplifies my original post.

The $2.8 billion p.a 'loaned' that must be spent on US military is an illegal subsidy to the US arms industry that was started post-Vietnam to prop it up to the detriment of the israeli and european arms industries of the time and forcing a reliance on US arms ever since. The deal also restricts israeli arms sales around the world to this day of their own much sought after developments. There are many other places to buy weapons (better weapons as well) and although the drop of 1% of their GDP would be felt initially it would be the kick up the backside needed to grow their own production and would quickly be made up by sales to places the US doesn't let them sell now.

So yeh, stop giving them this 'loan' but the US doesn't do anything for anyone without there being something in it for them.

Edited by Moon Monkey

Does anyone remember the story regarding Israel attempting to develop a biological weapon that would kill only those with Arab genes but not Jewish ones? They can use the imagery of Auschwitz for their propaganda but in secret they plan to ethnically cleanse others. They need to be stopped before they can do this. They need to be disarmed so the whole region can be stabilized. This and the story of settlers is what initially made me concerned and very weary of Israeli tactics. I am sure many others are like me and after this flotilla raid that turned into a massacre it just feels like straw that broke the camels back. For me it was a reminder of the horrors of the last offensive (Cast Lead) and one can hope that all their WMDs, including white phosphorus, are taken away from the control of the Israeli government, they have proven themselves irresponsible, they harbor war criminals, and plan even now to continue more crimes against humanity.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html

Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

Audio: IDF soldiers warn flotilla vessels they are nearing area under naval blockade, latter respond with anti-Semitic slurs

Ynet

Published: 06.04.10, 19:56 / Israel News

The IDF released on Friday an audio reproduction of the moments before Monday's raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla.

In it, the soldiers can be heard warning the flotilla that its vessels are nearing an area under naval blockade. They are answered by calls of "Go back to Auschwitz" and "Don't forget 9/11 guys".

First source.

And in case some of you think it's a biased, pro-Israeli source, here's the article from NY Daily News:

Here.

Now, is anyone here suprised? The flotila of "peace" is beginning to be seen more and more as what it really was - the flotila of Jihad, meant to let few bunch of anti-semitic terrorist activists and their moral suppurters from the radical left to clash with Israeli soldiers and humaliate Israel in the international arena.

Seems like your in full support of what the IDF has done in there mass murder of innocent civilians on that boat not to mention go against International Law.

Israel has for a long time been murdering on a mass scale of innocent lives across the board including humanitarian aid and activists.

But lets get back to the topic right.

The IDF admitted today in a press release that it doctored audio footage from its exchanges with the Gaza flotilla in order to paint the flotilla passengers as anti-Semites. I am beginning to wonder if the Israeli military hired James O'Keefe to handle its press shop.

This is the IDF's "clarification:"

Yesterday evening on 4 June 2010, the IDF released an audio recording of a radio transmission between the Israeli Navy vessel and the Flotilla ships wherein unidentified flotilla passengers tell the Israeli Navy vessel to "shut up, go back to Auschwitz" and "we're helping Arabs go against the US, don't forget 9/11." There have been questions regarding the authenticity of the recording as well as its attribution to a communication with the Mavi Marmara.

So to clarify: the audio was edited down to cut out periods of silence over the radio as well as incomprehensible comments so as to make it easier for people to listen to the exchange. We have now uploaded the entire segment of 5 minutes and 58 seconds in which the exchange took place and the comments were made.

This transmission had originally cited the Mavi Marmara ship as being the source of these remarks, however, due to an open channel, the specific ship or ships in the "Freedom Flotilla" responding to the Israeli Navy could not be identified. During radio transmissions between Israeli Navy and the ships of the "Free Gaza" Flotilla on 31 May 2010, the Israeli Navy ship attempts to make contact with the 'Defne Y' on channel 1-6. Other ships from the flotilla respond on the channel, without identifying themselves. At some point during the radio exchange the Israeli Navy is told by one of the ships to "shut up, go back to Auschwitz" (2:05) and "don't forget 9-11? (5:42).

Source

DEBUNKED!

Now lets see what else the IDF will come up with after the weapons they found on board failed to convince the international community that "terrorists" or "jihadists" were on board. I would of laughed if it was not so serious.

T.I.G

So they backpedal even further as they have thus far from every other ludicrous claim they have offered in defense of their illegal action at sea. First they said someone on the Marmara brought up this Auschwitz comment, now they are saying they don't know where it came from but had to come from one of the boats, most of us already know though that it came from their editing department.

So they backpedal even further as they have thus far from every other ludicrous claim they have offered in defense of their illegal action at sea. First they said someone on the Marmara brought up this Auschwitz comment, now they are saying they don't know where it came from but had to come from one of the boats, most of us already know though that it came from their editing department.

Exactly!...

Too bad all efforts to convince the international community that "terrorists" were on the boat has failed......hence the editing....be prepared for more video editing and plenty of faked pictures etc....we don't expect nothing less....

Peace

T.I.G

Did they edit those guys with pipes beating the hell outta those Israelies?

Did they edit those guys with pipes beating the hell outta those Israelies?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Edited by Rosewin