Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

Erikl

Did they edit those guys with pipes beating the hell outta those Israelies?

There is plenty of evidence that they were fired upon before even entering the ship. In fact some had died before they had even entered the ship.

Ever heard of "self defense"?

If they were such a threat and there were indeed weapons on the ship then why was there 0 - IDF casualties compared to 9 dead?.....If they were terrorists and there were indeed weapons then rest assured they would of put up a much better fight than grabbing poles etc.

Do your research....the evidence is overwhelming

Peace

T.I.G

Edited by The Infidel Guy

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rosewin

• Moon Monkey

• Erikl

• eqgumby

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they edit those guys with pipes beating the hell outta those Israelies?

Any video of isrealis behaving badly is kosher any video of israelis being the subject of bad behaviour is edited CGI.

Exactly!...

Too bad all efforts to convince the international community that "terrorists" were on the boat has failed......hence the editing....be prepared for more video editing and plenty of faked pictures etc....we don't expect nothing less....

Peace

T.I.G

Give Isreal a break, it's not like they photoshopped their missiles taking off or anything.

No breaks. Those responsible are going to pay and not just for this but for many things of the past where and if they are responsible. Join the world, condemn their actions, and hope for a regime change, this will be the best thing for the people of Israel to toss their current government or demand change from it.

Edited by Rosewin

No breaks. Those responsible are going to pay and not just for this but for many things of the past where and if they are responsible. Join the world, condemn their actions, and hope for a regime change, this will be the best thing for the people of Israel to toss their current government or demand change from it.

Very strange, the UN have only just appointed a leader to their investigation team but you have already found where the blame lies.

The whole world can see in which camp the blame lies. The investigation will uncover exactly which individuals though.

The whole world can see in which camp the blame lies. The investigation will uncover exactly which individuals though.

Ok...can we wait till then for any more threads ?

Ok...can we wait till then for any more threads ?

The investigation must be carried out by none other than Turkey as International Law stipulates.

WHAT INTERNATIONAL LAW REQUIRES:

• As the incident occurred on a Turkish flagged ship in international waters, thus on Turkish "flagged territory" only a Turkish inquiry has standing. Any attempt by Israel to apply law or investigate and produce a finding would be farcical.
  • As we know a state of war does not exist between Turkey and Israel, not yet at least and that the Israeli government authorized the raid, those responsible, not only in participation but in planning and authorization are technically "war criminals" and subject to extradition to Turkey and punishment under applicable Turkish law.
  • Refusal on the part of Israel to comply with such procedures would automatically enact NATO provisions requiring military support for Turkey and an immediate blockade of Israel from air and sea.

Source

Peace

T.I.G

Yes, according to "Signs of The Times." And we all know Turkey wouldn't be biased, right?

Yes, according to "Signs of The Times." And we all know Turkey wouldn't be biased, right?

Once again read the facts. It is International Law which Israel has broken, on numerous accounts. Turkey and Israel were allies until this episode why would Turkey be biased?.....Israel has clearly broken the laws of international law hence the anger by the Turks not to mention the killing of its innocent civilians. If there were terrorists on board rest assured Turkey would be the first to state that since they have had there own form of terrorism in the form of the Kurds. Also take into account that Turkey is also Allies with the U.S in which the U.S uses the Turks military bases for deployment.

0 Proof of civilians on board as being terrorists.

0 Proof of Guns, ammunition on board.

0 IDF Killed

9 Innocent lives dead.

Peace

T.I.G

the Israeli government authorized the raid, those responsible, not only in participation but in planning and authorization are technically "war criminals" and subject to extradition to Turkey and punishment under applicable Turkish law.

Most likely they will end up at the Hague but this is going to be interesting to finally see the Israeli government having to pay the piper.

Most likely they will end up at the Hague but this is going to be interesting to finally see the Israeli government having to pay the piper.

I applaud the Turks standing up to the Israels. About time someone showed some "balls" in the International forum.....

Peace

T.I.G

Once again read the facts. It is International Law which Israel has broken, on numerous accounts.

Give me proof instead of repeating the same claim over and over.

Turkey and Israel were allies until this episode why would Turkey be biased?

If you say so.

If there were terrorists on board rest assured Turkey would be the first to state that since they have had there own form of terrorism in the form of the Kurds.

Oh dear goodness. I give up. I honestly tried to reply to you seriously, but you keep saying such ludicrous things.

Give me proof instead of repeating the same claim over and over.

Already did. They boarded and killed innocent civilians in international waters. Hence they broke international law....seems like you only read what appeals to you....post #58.....next...

If you say so.

It is a fact that Israel are allies of Turkey. This is on thin ice with the latest episode.

Oh dear goodness. I give up. I honestly tried to reply to you seriously, but you keep saying such ludicrous things.

Once again the evidence is overwhelming and the international forum knows the truth including Turkey hence there anger with Israel. That is not being biased but merely acting on the truth and the facts. Don't understand why you cannot comprehend this simple principal.

Also Turkey has alot to lose if it was not acting on the truth but merely being biased as the U.S is a close allie of not only the Turks but have a much better and longer allie in the Israelis. Hence why the U.S basically is not getting involved at all, perhaps the CIA is showing them how to fake videos in a more effective manner.... :blink:

Peace

T.I.G

I'll take that bet, how much ? Can we do it through PayPal ?

So you justify their racism? what about before the creation of Israel? And it's more often - Israel gives it's non-Jews full rights, while the Palestinians expect to see no Jews. You also failed to explain how could any democracy for support the creation of such a state where an entire ethnic group - Jews - cannot become citizens but are expected to leave?

You also abuse fluffy's words - I understand exactly where he's coming from, but unfortunately he gives you and "your like" (Israeli bashers) new words to twist and use instead of viewing the facts. You called Israel an apartheid state - I refuted it. Yet you ignored it all. I asked you why do you support the creation of a racist state - youignored that as well.

Where I'm standing - you failed to give any rational explaination to your notions.

No, you do not understand where he comes from. And yes, Israel is an apartheid state and there is nothing you can say that could prove otherwise. Words are one but the actions are different.

I accuse both, Hamas and Israel, but this is no good because I dared to mention Israel in a negativ way although the right way.

According to you and your truth, is there anything that Israel has done wrong towards the Palestinians? Did Israel ever comit any crime towards non jewish civilians? Please let me know your objectiv opinion.

And yes, Israel is an apartheid state and there is nothing you can say that could prove otherwise.

Sounds like you've made your mind up, regardless of the facts. As always.

Does anyone remember the story regarding Israel attempting to develop a biological weapon that would kill only those with Arab genes but not Jewish ones? They can use the imagery of Auschwitz for their propaganda but in secret they plan to ethnically cleanse others. They need to be stopped before they can do this. They need to be disarmed so the whole region can be stabilized. This and the story of settlers is what initially made me concerned and very weary of Israeli tactics. I am sure many others are like me and after this flotilla raid that turned into a massacre it just feels like straw that broke the camels back. For me it was a reminder of the horrors of the last offensive (Cast Lead) and one can hope that all their WMDs, including white phosphorus, are taken away from the control of the Israeli government, they have proven themselves irresponsible, they harbor war criminals, and plan even now to continue more crimes against humanity.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html

Oh yeah... quote IHR, a very reliable source, in a thread that deals with the anti-semitism of the Marmara crew...

What is IHR? Well folks, there you go:

The Institute for Historical Review (IHR), founded in 1978, is an American organization that describes itself as a "public-interest educational, research and publishing center dedicated to promoting greater public awareness of history." Critics have accused it of being an antisemitic "pseudo-scholarly body"[1] with links to neo-Nazi organizations, and assert that its primary purpose is to disseminate views denying key facts of Nazism and the genocide of Jews and others.[2][3][4][5][6] It has been described as the "world's leading Holocaust denial organization."

Source - wikipedia.

Or are you now gonna claim that wikipedia is controlled by Jews? world Jewry perhaps?

I don't know if you use IHR as your constant source for news about the world and Israel... if you do - then perhaps your views aren't just anti-Israeli, but also anti-Semitic (which also proves that many of the anti-Israeli viewes originate in closet anti-semitism).

Oops...Rosewin do 'all your jewish friends' know where you go for your news ? bAfter all your complaints about peoples sourcs as well. :unsure2:

Edited by Moon Monkey

No, you do not understand where he comes from. And yes, Israel is an apartheid state and there is nothing you can say that could prove otherwise. Words are one but the actions are different.

I accuse both, Hamas and Israel, but this is no good because I dared to mention Israel in a negativ way although the right way.

According to you and your truth, is there anything that Israel has done wrong towards the Palestinians? Did Israel ever comit any crime towards non jewish civilians? Please let me know your objectiv opinion.

So Israel is an apartheid state? why? because you said so? because saudi-financed professors at your college said so? I gave here number of facts about Israel which totaly refute that claim and put show how laughable they are.

I have no problem criticising Israel. I do it all the time, being that I live in a democracy. I just don't do it because you guys are so blinded by lies that any point I'll make just be used by you to abuse the truths.

Israel didn't do more "crimes" than any other democracy. Probably even less, judging by the poor human rights record of most European countries, and even the first modern democracy (the United States, towards the Native Americans).

The Palestinians cry is more like a crocodile cry - they wanted to kill us all 62 years ago, asked their Arab brethren to come in and do the job, and took off until it'll all be done. But then, when Israel won, and they couldn't return, they cry to the world "oh no, look at those b*******!".

That's basically the short summary of the entire conflict.

I applaud the Turks standing up to the Israels. About time someone showed some "balls" in the International forum.....

Peace

T.I.G

Yeah... I wonder when will someone speak out against the occupation of Cyprus, the denial of the Armenian Genocide, and the brutal opression of the Kurds.

Oops... the king is naked...

"go back to Auschwitz"???....... eh, thousands of Jews "go back to Auschwitz" every year. Its a memorial and museum now, they even have tours and a gift shop.......

http://en.auschwitz.org.pl/m/

Anyway, I guess if some unknown person from an unknown location made some random anti-semetic comment then the murder of 9 people is fully justified. I think the next time it happens Israel should nuke Iran and maybe Mexico......

So Israel is an apartheid state? why? because you said so? because saudi-financed professors at your college said so? I gave here number of facts about Israel which totaly refute that claim and put show how laughable they are.

I have no problem criticising Israel. I do it all the time, being that I live in a democracy. I just don't do it because you guys are so blinded by lies that any point I'll make just be used by you to abuse the truths.

Israel didn't do more "crimes" than any other democracy. Probably even less, judging by the poor human rights record of most European countries, and even the first modern democracy (the United States, towards the Native Americans).

The Palestinians cry is more like a crocodile cry - they wanted to kill us all 62 years ago, asked their Arab brethren to come in and do the job, and took off until it'll all be done. But then, when Israel won, and they couldn't return, they cry to the world "oh no, look at those b*******!".

That's basically the short summary of the entire conflict.

Yes, because I said so. Problems with that? Don't care. As long as people accuse all muslims as terrorists this will be my answer to everything.

You stop, I stop.

:rolleyes: