Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

Erikl

Your the one that is ****ing up the facts that the founder of ism is JEWISH.

I am giving you fact other that false facts that the IDF say is the truth, and the man wife wasn't even on the boat in question. I listened to the type, and I too also still can't believe the IDF released this type of prof of anything, but them trying too distorting what happened. I am not ignoring facts the one who is ignoring the facts is you sir. I am a Video editer, and video game designer, so I can tell when something had been falsefiyed

You might want to back THAT claim up. Consider yourself called out.

And...

Infowars...seriously?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rosewin

• Moon Monkey

• Erikl

• eqgumby

Top Posters In This Topic

So they backpedal even further as they have thus far from every other ludicrous claim they have offered in defense of their illegal action at sea. First they said someone on the Marmara brought up this Auschwitz comment, now they are saying they don't know where it came from but had to come from one of the boats, most of us already know though that it came from their editing department.

:blink:

Wait.

A guy that was PART OF THE FLOTILLA identified it as the voice of his WIFE, who was on a different boat IN THE FLOTILLA. That info was from one of YOU or RYINREA's links!

I am TOTALLY throwing up the BS flag.

Oh yeah... quote IHR, a very reliable source, in a thread that deals with the anti-semitism of the Marmara crew...

What is IHR? Well folks, there you go:

Source - wikipedia.

Or are you now gonna claim that wikipedia is controlled by Jews? world Jewry perhaps?

I don't know if you use IHR as your constant source for news about the world and Israel... if you do - then perhaps your views aren't just anti-Israeli, but also anti-Semitic (which also proves that many of the anti-Israeli viewes originate in closet anti-semitism).

:lol:

Damn it! I KNEW wiki had a "Jewy" ring to it!

:lol:

As I stated, I read the original article in a mainstream printed newspaper. Now it turns out that story was later reported as a hoax, I never knew this, but I do clearly remember reading the original article in either my local newspaper or maybe even USA Today. I wonder now if it was really a hoax.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon#Israeli_.22ethno-bomb.22_controversy

That article came from THIS guy, who is an utter piece of crap.

As are your sourced thus far.

http://www.yourish.com/2007/06/17/3306

As already stated that does appear to be a hoax but was printed in mainstream publications, first in the Sunday Times, without any retraction that I noticed either but perhaps there was one.

As for the Armenian genocide, the government who was back in place then should be pnished.

Excellent points. The last one though is one that the Israeli government cannot comprehend by having Hasbara bring up the Armenian genocide at a time like this as if it was going to refocus the world's attention away from them. It is also a classic example of the Israeli government to frame things in terms of race, us against them, for all time, what your people did to ours we will never forget. They fail to realize that like children nations must also mature. Governments change and it is governments, not people or civilians, who are responsible for their own actions during their own administrations. Proof of them having this view is the way they collectively punish the Palestinians and indiscriminately target the elderly, women, and children while targeting legitimate targets. While the latter is justified, the manner in which they pursue that goal leading to the former is definitely not, it is illegal under international law. Which country harbors war criminals again sought by Interpol to be tried at the ICC? Was it Turkey or Israel.

That info was from one of YOU

One of ME? So your perspective only allows you to see two pre-packaged views? Us vs them? Israel vs Hamas amirite? Or is it Jews vs Muslims? There are other unique perspectives which do not take sides but find fault with wrongdoers on both and sympathize with those who suffer on both sides all while recognizing the suffering on both sides is grossly disproportional.

Edited by Rosewin

It's not just them that insist that Jews should go somewhere and die... bastian of the Left, Helen Thomas also thinks so! Go back to Germany HERE!

Odd how the Left is so in favor of all this peace for our enemies but, so in favor of brutal genicide when it comes to our allies. Kind of makes you glad they're against the Second Ammendment, huh?

Tis a time to remember the 34 American servicemen killed and 171 wounded when Israel attacked the USS Liberty. June 8th 1967. In "international waters".

Israel acts as a law unto itself. Always has, always will.

Israel acts as a law unto itself. Always has, always will.

So does Hamas, the PLO, the PLA, the Indifada, North Korea, the Peoples Republic of China, most any Sheria ruled nation, let's not single out Israels survival in a world full of seriously evil oppressors. Doing so is dishonest.

:tu:

So does Hamas, the PLO, the PLA, the Indifada, North Korea, the Peoples Republic of China, most any Sheria ruled nation, let's not single out Israels survival in a world full of seriously evil oppressors. Doing so is dishonest.

:tu:

So sad. So you do put Israel in the rank of other opressive regimes?

So sad. So you do put Israel in the rank of other opressive regimes?

if we are going to assume that Israel acts as a law unto itself, one has to consider how many OTHER nations can be put under that same heading.

But, to answer your question: no, personally, I don't. If I offered my enemy 97% of what he wanted and he responded by saying "not good enough, we'll just kill some more of your people", I think that I'd be fairly justified in defending my cities.

But out of all those nations it is Israel that currently harbors the greatest concentration of war criminals within her borders. Sounds like a good place to start.

Israel also is the greatest threat not just to her neighbors but towards global stability. If any conflict occurs in the region she will use her nuclear weapons and the world will not be the same after that regardless of the outcome. This must be prevented and no one in the region shall be allowed nuclear weapons.

This is the plan the international community is already preparing there really is no choice. What is Israel going to go nuclear on everyone if she is forced to give up those weapons to the IAEA?

Funny how in the month up to the flotilla our own nation was reversing one of its longest held positions and is now siding with the rest of the UN to not only force Israel to give up her nukes but also allow inspections. The same way it was done to Iraq if you recall. The same way it will be done to Iran. Israel is no exception here.

Washington's unprecedented backing for a UN resolution for a nuclear-free Middle East that singles out Israel has both angered and deeply worried the Jewish state although officials are cagey about openly criticising their biggest ally.

The resolution adopted by the United Nations on Friday calls on Israel to join the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and urges it to open its facilities to inspection.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.5eaf6bbb255b23063c3b3635bd5f7c52.161

Remember the way everyone supported that we should take Saddam's WMDs away? Well that turned out to be a lie so that the right-wing could drag us into another war but the demands will be the same now internationally for Israel to get rid of her WMDs....first comes the resolutions, next the sanctions, then the inspections.

Edited by Rosewin

Israel to pay attention to a UN Resolution? Only if it benefits Israel.

Notice you never acknowledged the anniversary of the murder of US troops by Israel mentioned in my initial post, Lord Umbarger. You have that in common with most US politicians and media outlets.

Edited by Eldorado

As already stated that does appear to be a hoax but was printed in mainstream publications, first in the Sunday Times, without any retraction that I noticed either but perhaps there was one.

Excellent points. The last one though is one that the Israeli government cannot comprehend by having Hasbara bring up the Armenian genocide at a time like this as if it was going to refocus the world's attention away from them. It is also a classic example of the Israeli government to frame things in terms of race, us against them, for all time, what your people did to ours we will never forget. They fail to realize that like children nations must also mature. Governments change and it is governments, not people or civilians, who are responsible for their own actions during their own administrations. Proof of them having this view is the way they collectively punish the Palestinians and indiscriminately target the elderly, women, and children while targeting legitimate targets. While the latter is justified, the manner in which they pursue that goal leading to the former is definitely not, it is illegal under international law. Which country harbors war criminals again sought by Interpol to be tried at the ICC? Was it Turkey or Israel.

One of ME? So your perspective only allows you to see two pre-packaged views? Us vs them? Israel vs Hamas amirite? Or is it Jews vs Muslims? There are other unique perspectives which do not take sides but find fault with wrongdoers on both and sympathize with those who suffer on both sides all while recognizing the suffering on both sides is grossly disproportional.

Well done, ignore the post!

Yes, one of YOU, you or Ryinrea, so vehemently vilifying Israel.

Yes, one of YOU posted info that CLEARLY states those words came from an identified woman IN THE FLOTILLA!

As are your sourced thus far.

http://www.yourish.com/2007/06/17/3306

I will acknowledge this since you do not wish me to ignore it but by now I figured everyone would know the sources of your link is blatantly pro-Zionist.

This is from that same source.

I am a Zionist. I am an avowed, unabashed, unashamed supporter of Israel and Zionism.

http://www.yourish.com/about-meryl

About the article that appeared in The Sunday Times regarding the Israeli efforts, that article only appear to be a hoax but that has never been confirmed. As stated I have yet to see any official retraction. There are a few bloggers, mainly pro-Zionists, attempting to slander and libel Uzi Mahnaimi for reporting this, but he appears to be a respectable journalist and is still employed as one within the British mainstream media. Keep in mind the story at heart was discussing information regarding the nature of the Israeli chemical and biological weapons programs so the story could have been killed for a number of reasons especially if the British government treats such information as confidential.

Right.

Uzi Mahnaimi is an Israeli-born journalist. He is a Middle East correspondent for the London-based The Sunday Times. He is best known for providing an array of exclusive and topical stories about the Middle East.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzi_Mahnaimi

Edited by Rosewin

I will acknowledge this since you do not wish me to ignore it but by now I figured everyone would know the sources of your link is blatantly pro-Zionist.

This is from that same source.

http://www.yourish.com/about-meryl

About the article that appeared in The Sunday Times regarding the Israeli efforts, that article only appear to be a hoax but that has never been confirmed. As stated I have yet to see any official retraction. There are a few bloggers, mainly pro-Zionists, attempting to slander and libel Uzi Mahnaimi for reporting this, but he appears to be a respectable journalist and is still employed as one within the British mainstream media. Keep in mind the story at heart was discussing information regarding the nature of the Israeli chemical and biological weapons programs so the story could have been killed for a number of reasons especially if the British government treats such information as confidential.

Do you REALLY want the other 50 friggin sources that show what a lame tool this person is? Or would you prefer to accept that his story was a fantasy? Because even in the 90's, science would not very likely lead ANYONE to believe you could create an "Arab bomb". The mere notion is absurd. Like the notion that Jews make matzo bread out of the ground up bones of Palestinian children...it's a scary bed time story.

Do you REALLY want the other 50 friggin sources that show what a lame tool this person is? Or would you prefer to accept that his story was a fantasy? Because even in the 90's, science would not very likely lead ANYONE to believe you could create an "Arab bomb". The mere notion is absurd. Like the notion that Jews make matzo bread out of the ground up bones of Palestinian children...it's a scary bed time story.

I doubt you will find any independent mainstream media source that will corroborate any emotional dislike those pro-Zionists bloggers might have for this journalist. Do they also have conspiracy theories about how the press is out to get them?

As stated it is very likely the sensitive nature of the information was what killed that story. If you can find any reliable and unbiased information regarding why that story was killed that would be great.

Edited by Rosewin

Pot calling the kettle. Of all the people to question sources.

an "Arab bomb". The mere notion is absurd.

This from the Red Cross.

The advances in biosciences which we are seeing now could make the use of chemical or biological weapons more effective, easier to make, safer to use, more difficult to detect and therefore more attractive to a State, group or individual who wishes to plan an attack. It may even be possible to alter peoples' behaviour, or even their fertility, without detection and from a distance. The use of pharmaceutical agents as weapons is now a reality with demonstrable and tragic results. The potential to target a particular ethnic group with a biological agent is probably not far off. These scenarios are not the product of the ICRC's imagination but have either occurred or been identified by countless independent and governmental experts.

http://www.icrc.org/Web/eng/siteeng0.nsf/iwpList515/8A0FFCE21E3DC9EAC125701A0036527B

I do admit the 90's was not today but it is likely that the journalist had sources for submitting it for publication in the first place. It is not hard to imagine that if the tech was available to create a biological weapon based on ethnicity that some of the war criminals in Israel would not want it. They are brutal and have committed crimes against humanity based on their view that the land belongs to them based on religious and ethnic reasons...this is outdated thinking. The era of nationalism is passé.

These are Netanyahu's own words:

If Israel's Arabs become well integrated and reach 35-40 percent of the population, there will no longer be a Jewish state but a bi-national one, he said. If Arabs remain at 20 percent but relations are tense and violent, this will also harm the state's democratic fabric. "Therefore a policy is needed that will balance the two."

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/netanyahu-israel-s-arabs-are-the-real-demographic-threat-1.109045

Edited by Rosewin

This from the Red Cross.

http://www.icrc.org/Web/eng/siteeng0.nsf/iwpList515/8A0FFCE21E3DC9EAC125701A0036527B

I do admit the 90's was not today but it is likely that the journalist had sources for submitting it for publication in the first place. It is not hard to imagine that if the tech was available to create a biological weapon based on ethnicity that some of the war criminals in Israel would not want it. They are brutal and have committed crimes against humanity based on their view that the land belongs to them based on religious and ethnic reasons...this is outdated thinking. The era of nationalism is passé.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/netanyahu-israel-s-arabs-are-the-real-demographic-threat-1.109045

I am not sure how you are connecting these two articles. Are you are putting them together to justify your 10 year held belief than Israel is developing an 'arab bomb' ? :hmm:

I doubt you will find any independent mainstream media source that will corroborate any emotional dislike those pro-Zionists bloggers might have for this journalist. Do they also have conspiracy theories about how the press is out to get them?

As stated it is very likely the sensitive nature of the information was what killed that story. If you can find any reliable and unbiased information regarding why that story was killed that would be great.

Oh my GOD, you are actually DEFENDING the "Arab bomb" story? WOW! Stunning! Seriously, and you mock ME about conspiracy theories? You have NO credibility at this point. NONE. Feel free to yell ad hom and personal attacks. But when someone makes the claims and statements you do, it's heard to NOT call them out.

Imagine in a UFO thread using Art Bell as a solid journalistic source proving UFO's exist.

THAT is what you're doing.

This from the Red Cross.

One line in a speech, and you want to toss that out as a cause to believe Israel is developing an "Arab bomb"?

Nope. It's science fiction at this point, and likely forever. An "Arab Bomb" would cause so much collateral damage, and be political suicide. It's un fathomable.

Even in the 90's some quarters did consider the possibility of ethnic bioweapons. The following is from a PBS Front Line interview with Dr. Christopher Davis from October 1988.

So genetic weapons and research into genetic weapons, broken down means what?

In this case it means investigating how you can affect the genes of a person by exposing them to a material which may work, over a very long period of time, on its own by attaching itself to the DNA in the cell or it may simply sit there until you expose them to another material at a time that you choose, which locks together with the first material and affects the genome ... we also have the possibility of targeting specific ethnic groups of specific genetic subtypes, if you like, of the population, that you can indiscriminately, in a way, spray something, but it only kills the certain people that this material is designed to find and attack.

Science fiction, surely?

Well, what's often science fiction today is science fact tomorrow and I think that's not saying anything new. It may be right now, and in a way, I'm glad if it is. What worries me is tomorrow, and intelligence is, I hope, about trying to predict what's happening next. I've often said, anybody can read the paper and tell the Prime Minister what happened yesterday. What we're in the business of is worrying about what might be going on next. It's in that context that I am concerned really.

Odd that President Yeltsin should mention it, isn't it?

Yes, and there are those who would say, "Well he was obviously confused, after all he's not a molecular biologist and you're not a geneticist ... surely, he just mixed it up." In fact, he was challenged and one of his top generals later said, "Well, you know, it was nothing, it was a bit of a mix up."

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/plague/interviews/davis.html

This is from a speech from Secretary of Defense at the time William Cohen in April 1997.

Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic-specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.

http://www.fas.org/news/usa/1997/04/bmd970429d.htm

Both of them were part of the intelligence community for their nations, The UK and America respectively.

Edited by Rosewin

Some extra difficulites:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/742430.stm

At this point, having been called out, shown to be wrong and a propagandrist,clutching at the final straws in a ridiculous argument based on their cognative bias in the face of factual information they usually disappear from the thread. Lets see if Rosewinn tries to maintain this one, it could be interesting. :rofl:

They do have shared genetic markers since they are all Semitic but it would be the genetic markers they do not share that could be exploited.

Edited by Rosewin

They do have shared genetic markers since they are all Semitic but it would be the genetic markers they do not share that could be exploited.

Ok so you have had this in your mind for 10 years. Then you post it here (who knows where else you have posted it). Then when called out on it you say there was no internet for you to research the story, but you cling on in a desperate attempt to justify it, using terms like 'murdering israeli war criminals would want it'.

I think enough is enough and now is the time to tell you that the story was a HOAX. Yes thats right. Find the story. Sunday Times 1998, find the promised follow up article that never appeared. Find some interview, further article, video...anything from the authors of the story. Please link us up...oh and not just someone talking about or mentioning the article as we can do that here.

The sad thing is you wanted to believe it was true and now you are perpetuating it. :mellow:

Edited by Moon Monkey