Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gaza flotilla attack: Autopsies

Ryinrea

Artical is here come on six bullets holes in some bodies..........

Cengiz Alquyz, 42

Four gunshot wounds: back of head, right side of face, back, left leg

Ibrahim Bilgen, 60

Four gunshot wounds: right chest, back, right hip, right temple

Cegdet Kiliclar, 38

One gunshot wound: middle of forehead

Furkan Dogan, 19

Five gunshot wounds: nose, back, back of head, left leg, left ankle

Sahri Yaldiz

Four gunshot wounds: left chest, left leg, right leg twice

Aliheyder Bengi, 39

Six gunshot wounds: left chest, belly, right arm, right leg, left hand twice

Cetin Topcuoglu, 54

Three gunshot wounds: back of head, left side, right belly

Cengiz Songur, 47

One gunshot wound: front of neck

Necdet Yildirim, 32

Two gunshot wounds: right shoulder, left back

I think the Israelis did a little bit of a over kill on some of these people.

Edited by Ryinrea

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rosewin

• Pseudo Intellectual

• susieice

• Moon Monkey

Those IDF troops are good shots. :)

And do we really need 200 threads about the flotilla?

Your a monster you know that right why would anyone condone this type of thing.

Because these flotillas aid the enemy at least as much as the people being crushed. . .?

the activists are saying they were shot from above first. is there any evidence to support that accusation?

Can you for one minute, speak your mind and not what the republican party says you should say. I'm so sorry your a robot.

the activists are saying they were shot from above first. is there any evidence to support that accusation?

From what I've seen, yes there is reason to doubt.

They haven't released that information yet, since it will be brought up in the final investigation. Stuff like that doesn't end up in the papers it usually in the trail. Oh you meant the helicopter not the bodies my bad, but details like that type of information in a case like this usually don't come out in a newspapers, since investigators are worried it will be copied.

Edited by Ryinrea

Can you for one minute, speak your mind and not what the republican party says you should say. I'm so sorry your a robot.

Claps

I would have more sympathy if this was all a peaceful effort to bring needed aid into Gaza. But it wasn't. If innocents were killed, I feel sorry for them, but at the same time, I know the Israeli troops did what they had to do, in self-defense.

You don't think Israel has a legitimate right to defend itself. Who's the real monster here?

Edited by Pseudo Intellectual

Hamas. And the Gazans are being punished because they had the stupidity to vote a bunch of Islamic right-wing extremists who kill people into office. The first part's acceptable, Islamic. It's the Right-wing murdering extremism that earns these b******* a special place in Hell.

I would have more sympathy if this was all a peaceful effort to bring needed aid into Gaza. But it wasn't. If innocents were killed, I feel sorry for them, but at the same time, I know the Israeli troops did what they had to do, in self-defense.

You don't think Israel has a legitimate right to defend itself. Who's the real monster here?

Of course I think Israel has the right to defend itself. I just don't see where this whole flotilla has to be condemned as a terrorist action. A lot of good people risked everything to draw our attention to the plight of the Palesintian people. Our military would never be allowed to starve a population into submission.

Our military's never had control over a population that supported suicide bombers who'd gladly kill innocent civilians just to get even.

But the Civil War does give its own analog. Sherman's Total War march. The man got Carte Blanche from Lincoln to burn everything he found to the ground, and all the fields he found did get destroyed. Just to save themselves the people of Georgia actually exploded their armories.

Edited by J.B.

Our military's never had control over a population that supported suicide bombers who'd gladly kill innocent civilians just to get even.

But the Civil War does give its own analog. Sherman's Total War march. The man got Carte Blanche from Lincoln to burn everything he found to the ground, and all the fields he found did get destroyed. Just to save themselves the people of Georgia actually exploded their armories.

Does that make it right? Have we not learned? Do you think I hate my southern brothers and sisters because of mistakes made in the past? Your wrong.

No, it doesn't make it right. Though sometimes you might have to say, "It'll fix itself" and turn your eyes when good guys have to turn bad. You want the middle east problems gone, kill the Islamists, which is the technical name for the ones being called Terrorists in the news. And if a population supports the Islamists, they basically are Islamists, til the people they support are taken out of power. So, you want to fix this, persuade the Gazans that their hatred of Israel is going to kill them and that they;ll be much better off not fearing the "West" so much. Not for us to reform the world, but when you've made enemies, you either find common ground or you drop them. The people we and Israel are fighting are fear-addled, powermongers who want nothing more than to watch this world burn for the sake of a God they think will reward them.

Edited by J.B.

No, it doesn't make it right. Though sometimes you might have to say, "It'll fix itself" and turn your eyes when good guys have to turn bad. You want the middle east problems gone, kill the Islamists, which is the technical name for the ones being called Terrorists in the news. And if a population supports the Islamists, they basically are Islamists, til the people they support are taken out of power. So, you want to fix this, persuade the Gazans that their hatred of Israel is going to kill them and that they;ll be much better off not fearing the "West" so much. Not for us to reform the world, but when you've made enemies, you either find common ground or you drop them. The people we and Israel are fighting are fear-addled, powermongers who want nothing more than to watch this world burn for the sake of a God they think will reward them.

Old American saying, "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar."

And as I've been saying, let's offer the Gazan "flies" some serious honey to turn against the Hamas horseflies that are currently mucking up their nation.

Of course I think Israel has the right to defend itself. I just don't see where this whole flotilla has to be condemned as a terrorist action. A lot of good people risked everything to draw our attention to the plight of the Palesintian people. Our military would never be allowed to starve a population into submission.

There is no plight in Gaza -- unless you were referring to Hamas' Islamic law -- and certainly no starvation.

The results revealed that a 60-year-old man, Ibrahim Bilgen, was shot four times in the temple, chest, hip and back. A 19-year-old, named as Fulkan Dogan, who also has US citizenship, was shot five times from less that 45cm, in the face, in the back of the head, twice in the leg and once in the back. Two other men were shot four times, and five of the victims were shot either in the back of the head or in the back, said Yalcin Buyuk, vice-chairman of the council of forensic medicine.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/04/gaza-flotilla-activists-autopsy-results

It seems the Israeli lies are catching up to them and when you have conservative British MPs calling for an investigation if Israel refuses the ring is going to get nothing but tighter around Israel's neck.

The new information about the manner and intensity of the killings undermines Israel's insistence that its soldiers opened fire only in self defence and in response to attacks by the activists.

Earlier this week, William Hague, the foreign secretary, said the government would call for an inquiry under international auspices if Israel refuses to establish an independent inquiry, including an international presence.

What makes you think the Israelis were the only ones doing the shooting? The "activists" had a couple of pistols that they snatched from the Israelis.

This is highly unverified information from the blogosphere. We can be certain that the investigation will yield the truth.

According to Flotilla passenger Shatha Barakat, Syrian national and one of the detainees who was released from the Ber Al-Saba, in hebrew Beer Sheva jail, "when I went to the top of the ship to help the sanitary unit to take care of the wounded people, I saw the commandos landing during heavy shooting toward our ship from the Israeli boots surrounding us and also from the helicopters". She confirmed that some Israeli soldiers were wounded on board the ship due to the indiscriminate shooting by the Israeli military helicopters and boats (friendly fire). She stated that all peace activists were unarmed and that nobody was carrying any kind or weapon.

http://demosthenes.blogspot.com/2010/06/israeli-commando-hit-lists-and-friendly.html

Edited by Rosewin

Indeed you're correct. These autopsy verify the Israelis account if anything. Look how many leg shots there were. You don't tend to get those from special forces operators unless they're specifically aiming for them.

This sucks angry.gif .... multiple shots in the back, in the front, arms, legs this wasnt defence, this was butchery - plain and simple. How many gunshot wounds were inflicted on the Pirates? Hmmmm

Indeed you're correct. These autopsy verify the Israelis account if anything. Look how many leg shots there were. You don't tend to get those from special forces operators unless they're specifically aiming for them.

No they don't verify the Israelis accounts of this mess. This was just plan butchery some of them were shot in the head over 4 times, and then some in the back. Their is no honer is shooting someone in the back. This is for self defense I would call it butchery.

Edited by Ryinrea

No they don't verify the Israelis accounts of this mess. This was just plan butchery some of them were shot in the head over 4 times, and then some in the back. Their is no honer is shooting someone in the back. This is for self defense I would call it butchery.

Honor? Are you for real?