Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trail Camera Pictures

Sakari

evancj,

I will say it again, you should be making money off of these, they are that damn good!

I would hang a number of your pics on my wall as prints.

Agree!

Sakari, I just watched you home wolf videos on your website. Very sweet. What an adorable face! You can tell what a great pet and friend she was. Did Sakari ever get to hear wolves in the wild from your home?

• Like 1

Agree!

Sakari, I just watched you home wolf videos on your website. Very sweet. What an adorable face! You can tell what a great pet and friend she was. Did Sakari ever get to hear wolves in the wild from your home?

No, she spent her time in Sparks, Nevada....

• 4 weeks later...

here is where the cat food is going.

541530_4455296469038_897958191_n.jpg

Awesome ! Please keep posting, and place the cam in other areas :)

I never captured a possum on mine, I only see them squashed on Highway 101. Have see a few walk past our house. Sharp teeth on them.

Nice shot designer, Thanks for posting it. We don't get many of these guys in my neck of the woods. But I could have sworn I saw a dead on the road the other day on my way to work.

:tsu:

Healthy looking opossum too. Must be your cat food!

I've seen some pretty scraggly looking ones around our neighborhoods in WV and here in Texas.

Ever seen one way up in a tree? Funny to see a fat balled up body up a spindly tree in fall/winter when the trees are bare.

You may not want your cat sharing water or food bowl with an opossum...very filthy animals and may carry a lot of diseases.

These are for you Sakari, just a few real animals I have seen in the past month since I posted the last batch.

Buck & doe mule deer.

post-41803-0-90349000-1360550224_thumb.j

More to follow.

Edited by evancj
  • Like 1

TY Evan, awesome as all ways!

Barn owl.

post-41803-0-07845700-1360550572_thumb.j

Great shot! Reminds me of (some very long lol) gull-wing doors.

Good-eye spotting the hare. She just freeze as you walked by?

The night heron is a beautiful bird. Never seen one.

:clap: That would be great love to watch web cams ! :tsu: Have you heard Melba's DNA study has been released and the web site is up and running fellow Sasquatch believer here's the address . http://www.sasquatchgenomeproject.org/

The study is here ," The manuscript is LIVE!!! Denovojournal.com" . I am so stoked I am right for once ! My husband and I have disagreed about this existing thing . Now how many people will it scare enough ,so they will never darken the woods again ? If they were going to hurt me it would have happened long ago . I think they be too smart to kill ,man would wipe them out from fear !

Good Luck and be careful

Fellow Oregonian

Peepla

Magpie? far northern Alberta, Canada (taken by husband with cell phone)

post-126843-0-50618700-1361128906_thumb.

Looks like a Magpie :)

Thank You Qc :tu:

• 3 weeks later...