Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the moon landing hoax and Columbia cover up

rajeev shagun

Hellooooo…

I never said there is a one footage named “Columbia last lift-off” but if you type this on U-tube you will find this footage there, right now I am too busy …I soon try to send you the link but meanwhile you can try to find your self(if you don’t mind) and I have attached the still first frame of that footage from my stored videos to help u finding this particular tape .

There are very many videos of Columbia, and we don't have the time to wander through every one looking for YOUR evidence.

You are still emptyhanded until you can come up with evidence of your event.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rajeev shagun

• MID

• mrbusdriver

• Obviousman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You next post needs to have the relevant link, or don't post.

Not surprisingly, rajeef does neither.

Hellooooo…

I never said there is a one footage named “Columbia last lift-off” but if you type this on U-tube you will find this footage there, right now I am too busy …I soon try to send you the link but meanwhile you can try to find your self(if you don’t mind) and I have attached the still first frame of that footage from my stored videos to help u finding this particular tape .

So, let me get this straight...

You are "too busy" to post A SIMPLE LINK TO A VIDEO, but you apparently DO have time to search through your "stored videos" and create then post screen caps from them....

:unsure2:

Cz

Hellooooo…

I never said there is a one footage named “Columbia last lift-off” but if you type this on U-tube you will find this footage there, right now I am too busy

Do so...

And while you're at it, answer some of what's been posted for you.

Hellooooo…

I never said there is a one footage named "Columbia last lift-off" but if you type this on U-tube you will find this footage there, right now I am too busy …I soon try to send you the link but meanwhile you can try to find your self(if you don't mind) and I have attached the still first frame of that footage from my stored videos to help u finding this particular tape .

Then find the link, and stop wasting people's time until you do. You apparently have the video yourself, so you also have the option to upload it. Otherwise, you have spent quite enough time jerking people around. No more posting without producing the subject of your argument.

You're wasting your time, people....

You're wasting your time, people....

Yea, but...

Given the Mod's warning, I suspect we shan't be much longer!

This is becoming a textbook BT/HB argument process. He presents a theory/observation/presumption. We explain the situation, and provide him the link to the documentation concerning the accident. He falls back to what he "saw/heard" on TV, and depends on some documentary like it was stock technical footage of that exact mission.

Classic cherrypicking, misinterpretation, and a basic lack of research ability. He just want's to believe what he believes, facts and documentation be damned. Yeah, it's exasperating, and likely fruitless...

I wish he could be as "openminded" as he demands of us...at least take a look at our evidence, is that so much to ask?

Hellooooo…

I never said there is a one footage named "Columbia last lift-off" but “NASA space shuttle Columbia last lift-off (sts-107)” if you type this on U-tube you will find this footage there, right now I am too busy …I soon try to send you the link but meanwhile you can try to find your self(if you don’t mind) .

Here is the link

(caution- you can not hear the sonic boom if you are deaf)

Hellooooo…

I never said there is a one footage named "Columbia last lift-off" but “NASA space shuttle Columbia last lift-off (sts-107)” if you type this on U-tube you will find this footage there, right now I am too busy …I soon try to send you the link but meanwhile you can try to find your self(if you don’t mind) .

Actually, what you said was:

Who believes that other people are fool,himself is a bigest fool !! ...about listning the boom of break of sound barrier...yes please go to utube and type-columbia's last lift-off then there is one footage with HIBRO or ARBIC sound and you will clearly hear loud boom and it is mantioned in audio as well.

So in actuality you DID say there was a video to be found by typing "Columbia last lift-off".

Here is the link

Thank you for finally providing the link.

I can only assume that you're talking about the sound heard at 52 seconds into the video you have posted.

Unfortunately, that sound you hear has been added in as part of the "voice-over" and "background music" track put on by the news station that broadcast that video, or by whomever posted that video.

You will notice that at the beginning of the launch you can hear Kenny Loggins' "Danger Zone" (from "Top Gun") playing over the launch. That song was not played during the actual launch.

Also, the sound effect that was used just after the PAO says "as it breaks through the sound barrier" is not a sonic boom, it is the sound of a jet fly-by, probably also a sound clip from "Top Gun".

How do I know all this? I read the video description:

This is a video from the last launch of space shuttle Columbia ( STS-107 ). The video was captured from Israel Channel 2, sound effects and music was added to the soundtrack in editing process.

Here's a screencap to show I'm not making this up:

107launchvidcap.jpg

Here's a video of Columbia's launch without any added sound effects. The "as it breaks through the sound barrier" portion is at 1:00 and you'll notice that no sonic boom can be heard.

Sorry Rajeev, but your research skills are definitely lacking to a major degree, to the point of being virtually absent.

Cz

EDITED for typos...

Edited by Czero 101

Unfortunately, that sound you hear has been added in as part of the "voice-over" and "background music" track put on by the news station that broadcast that video, or by whomever posted that video.

Why am I not surprised?

...And that's why we always ask for the source of the claim. This thread could have been over 8 pages ago.

...another train wreck.

rajeev, when are you going to learn to use real source material? Here you use edited video to come to an erroneous conclusion about hearing sonic booms. You see a dramatized Columbia documentary and think every piece of film HAS to be from the Columbia launch. You see a Hollywood version of the Moon landing, and think there was a camera in the LM cabin filming the astronauts.

Indeed, you need to do better research. Your conclusions based on these misinterpretations are quite astounding. I don't think I've seen anything quite like it before.

Your conclusions based on these misinterpretations are quite astounding. I don't think I've seen anything quite like it before.

Talk about much ado over absolutely nothing...sheesh.

edit to add...good job investigating this, Czero

Edited by the_UNKNOWN_DEAD

Hellooooo…

Here is the link

OK...great.

You posted the link, and there's no debris falling off the ET, and there's no sonic boom, as you've been informed.

You can't even distinguish between ridiculous sound embellishment and the actual sound of the flight.

We can't hear the sonic boom because the sonic boom cannot be heard.

Good Lord. Aquatus is right...this could've been resolved 8 pages ago...

Now, answer the posts provided you and the questions put to you.

Actually, what you said was:

So in actuality you DID say there was a video to be found by typing "Columbia last lift-off".

Thank you for finally providing the link.

I can only assume that you're talking about the sound heard at 52 seconds into the video you have posted.

You will notice that at the beginning of the launch you can hear Kenny Loggins' "Danger Zone" (from "Top Gun") playing over the launch. That song was not played during the actual launch.

Also, the sound effect that was used just after the PAO says "as it breaks through the sound barrier" is not a sonic boom, it is the sound of a jet fly-by, probably also a sound clip from "Top Gun".

How do I know all this? I read the video description:

Here's a screencap to show I'm not making this up:

107launchvidcap.jpg

Here's a video of Columbia's launch without any added sound effects. The "as it breaks through the sound barrier" portion is at 1:00 and you'll notice that no sonic boom can be heard.

Sorry Rajeev, but your research skills are definitely lacking to a major degree, to the point of being virtually absent.

Cz

EDITED for typos...

Hey Czero-

Thanks for lots of compliments ! good job…but did you notice in NASA’s official footage there are less atmospheric noises-voices but more the sound of commentator so there was a some sort of set up for preference to the commentator’s sound.

Did you hear the bang during solid boosters separation in Israel footage ? what was it ? Do you think it was as well a voice-over ? if not then Israeli footage contains more atmospheric sound then NASA’s footage.

OK...great.

You posted the link, and there's no debris falling off the ET, and there's no sonic boom, as you've been informed.

You can't even distinguish between ridiculous sound embellishment and the actual sound of the flight.

We can't hear the sonic boom because the sonic boom cannot be heard.

Good Lord. Aquatus is right...this could've been resolved 8 pages ago...

Now, answer the posts provided you and the questions put to you.

In this tape there are sounds of bang …what so ever the causes were.

The ET camera’s view where you hear and see shock on right wing is from the different tape…CAN’T YOU REMEMBER I WROTE you earlier( Lets sharpen your memory) that is from NASA”s series “WHEN WE LEFT THE EARTH” and I do have it in my stock but too big size to post you but you told me you have this series…don’t you ?

Hey Czero-

Thanks for lots of compliments ! good job…but did you notice in NASA’s official footage there are less atmospheric noises-voices but more the sound of commentator so there was a some sort of set up for preference to the commentator’s sound.

Did you hear the bang during solid boosters separation in Israel footage ? what was it ? Do you think it was as well a voice-over ? if not then Israeli footage contains more atmospheric sound then NASA’s footage.

I think you're missing the point. You take this bang as something genuine, something real, while the person who posted this video clearly stated that "sound effects and music was added to the soundtrack in editing process". This makes the video completely and utterly useless for analyzing what sounds there were during the STS-107 launch.

Hey Czero-

This is my last reply to you, Rajeev, since, after reading your reply quoted above, it is obvious you are not here to learn anything, but rather just here to troll and be purposely obtuse. I will no longer waste my time with you.

Have a good day.

Cz

The ET cameras view where you hear and see shock on right wing is from the different tape…CANT YOU REMEMBER I WROTE you earlier( Lets sharpen your memory) that is from NASAs series WHEN WE LEFT THE EARTH and I do have it in my stock but too big size to post you but you told me you have this series…dont you ?

One last time, "When We Left The Earth" was NOT a NASA series...it was a Discovery Channel production. The producers just picked footage from any number of launches, used actors for dramatizations, that sort of thing.

During launches, you don't hear sonic booms on the ground, you cannot hear the SRB separation motors firing. There is no evidence of anything unexpected falling from the stack during the launch until the 81 second point, and this event was not televised until well after the accident, when the long range tracking camera footage was released to the public.

(eta..the sound AFTER SRB sep is called a tympani...it's a big drum...they used it a lot in that 2001 musical score!!!!)

You are wrong on all of your assumptions and claims. But your mind seems set on something, so the facts wont matter to you. Your arguments are getting are well past foolish.

Edited by mrbusdriver

You have got to be kidding.

This is NOT ISRAELI FOOTAGE.

There is no such thing.

IT'S ALL NASA FOOTAGE. There is no other other footage of Shuttle launches.

I guess you selectively failed to remember that NASA provides all feeds for TV.

The bang is a tacky sound effect put there by whoever produced that equally tacky sound track.

Are you that utterly naive?

..."contains more atmospheric sound"? Holy God.

You honestly think that the sound of SRM SEP could possibly be heard from roughly 40 miles away? Do you realize that it would take that sound almost 4 minutes to reach the launch sight...if it could be heard at all (which it couldn't)?

You are honestly being a fool here...

I get the strangest feeling that this thread has a very short life, and our friend here has an equally short one...

Whatever the causes were...were sound effects.

The ET cameras view where you hear and see shock on right wing is from the different tape…CANT YOU REMEMBER I WROTE you earlier( Lets sharpen your memory) that is from NASAs series WHEN WE LEFT THE EARTH and I do have it in my stock but too big size to post you but you told me you have this series…dont you ?

Sharpen my memory?

:wacko:

Let's sharpen yours...

Yea, I know the "shock" you describe was from the series.

And yea, I told you I had that series.

Let's refresh YOUR memory as to what I told you about that, shall we?

This will be the third time I repeat myself...

Ok, look...I'm about to show how incorrect you are.

I know what you're talking about. I also know you say you saw a big chunk of something hit the orbiter, and a sound.

You didn't see, or hear any such thing (those videos have no sound recording capability). I'm going to tell you what you saw. As to what you heard, you're imagining something...

First of all, I'm going to tell you that you are indeed looking at film from ANOTHER SHUTTLE FLIGHT. You're looking at video from the aft right SRM camera of another mission, which was used here to dramatize the launch of Columbia with some more recent views from flights that had them. It's a typical journalistic device when making documentary films. I will prove that to you below. Further, the film shown in the production is not synched to the actual timeline...another journalistic license item...

But for now, I will tell you what you saw in that sequence.

You saw the shock wave come over the orbiter as it broke the sound barrier (the vapor cone enveloping the orbiter's forward fuselage is the hint here). You did not see any debris. You saw something typical on many shuttle flight (and many prior to the Shuttle). This typically occurs between 30 and 40 seconds into the flight, not at 14 to 15 seconds (which is further proof that the video representation shown are not STS-107s).

Now:

The view that you were looking at of the tower clear segment (the right wing) is from an aft looking SRM camera. You will note that the vehicle enters its roll program (to position the vehicle for pitch onto the proper inclination for the orbit planned), and you see it rolling left. Just look at it...closely.

The proof of my contention is this:

COLUMBIA, ON THE STS-107 MISSION...ROLLED RIGHT.

Case closed. It's from another flight.

Knowledgeable people have told tou there were no such views on STS-107.

I know you asked not to be told this footage was from a different flight.

Unfortunately, it's obvious that it was...for reasons explained.

You also keep asking if we saw the launch on TV.

I already told you I saw the launch. I saw it from every camera angle NASA has.

There was no huge piece of debris that struck her at liftoff...or any time until 81.6 seconds into the flight, and no one could see that when it happened.

Uh...rajeev...are you there?

Listen to what I also said therein:

You had better listen, and respond accordingly.

YOU REFERRED TO IMAGES THAT WEREN'T FROM STS-107s LAUNCH.

I showed you that.

You saw no foam strike.

You saw a flash, thought you saw a hit, and imagined you heard a noise.

What did I say?

You cannot possibly have heard a sonic boom from an ascending shuttle, and you make nonsensical statements that a sonic boom lasts 1 to 2.5 seconds when a sonic boom is a fraction of a second at best!
Explain youself here.

What are you doing?

I see utterly no point in you continuing to post this nonsense.

You're dead wrong, it's been proven to you time and time again, and you act like you can't read.

You reading any of this?

Sure you are.

Yet, you continue to fail to respond...

Doesn't seem a long step to conclude that either you are a kid who knows absolutely nothing about that which he speaks, or that you are deliberately trolling this site with absolute innanities and stupidites. Which ever you are (and I'm suspecting the latter), the result is the same...

I asked you to respond...to me and to everyone who's provided you with information for your knowledge, and you've failed to acknowledge any of it.

You are now a complete waste of time, and I think you're likely committing rule violations by your obstinate nonsensical behavior.

I fail to see any purpose in your continuing to post here...

And the next time you attempt to sharpen my memory with the dullness of your wit, I will be inclined to cut you with the sharp edge. If you last long enough for me to do so...

Edited by MID