Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michael Greene releases new Bigfoot thermal video

UM-Bot

New footage taken with a thermal camera by Bigfoot researcher Michael Greene has been released on-line. BFRO head Matthew Moneymaker stated that the footage was "the most important footage of a Sasquatch since rnPaterson/ Gimlin film taken over 40 years ago."

"A video of a Sasquatch taken with a thermal imager by eminently qualified 20 year Bigfoot researcher Michael Greene was lauded as “The most important footage since the Paterson/Gimlin film taken over 40 years ago”. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: PRWeb.com

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Astute One

• The Silver Thong

• eqgumby

• Neognosis

The undeniable proof everyone has been looking for, because that can definitely not be people... :rolleyes:

The undeniable proof everyone has been looking for, because that can definitely not be people... :rolleyes:

yup. lets see the skeptics debunk this one :lol:

looks like me looking out my curtains waiting to hide from my granma

This is not conclusive proof. Maybe if there were other witnesses, that might help. I'm afraid the cryptozoology experts will need more proof then this however. The only thing that will be conclusive is a dead body. And even then, I would hate to be the man that kills it. The ridicule and hate that would follow would be unbearable.

A video of a Sasquatch taken with a thermal imager by eminently qualified 20 year Bigfoot researcher Michael Greene was lauded as “The most important footage since the Paterson/Gimlin film taken over 40 years ago”.

Yes, because two blurry white shapes that could be anything qualify as important footage <_< Fair enough if you could actually clearly make anything out but they could be anything. How he deems footage like that to be important is beyond me.

Are you ****g kidding me?

the most important footage of a Sasquatch since rnPaterson/ Gimlin film taken over 40 years ago."

Yes, it is important. The fact that this ridiculous blur is termed "important" belies the complete lack of evidence for the esistance of bigfoot.

Any pathetic shred of "maybe" is "important" because bigfoot is imaginary.

It's not really proof of anything :unsure2:

Sure, they look kind of like giant apes, but who knows if they actually are.

Are you ****g kidding me?

Yes, it is important. The fact that this ridiculous blur is termed "important" belies the complete lack of evidence for the esistance of bigfoot.

Any pathetic shred of "maybe" is "important" because bigfoot is imaginary.

Can't see the clip from work, but I do trust your assessment. Still want to see the clip though damnit lol.

Can't see the clip from work, but I do trust your assessment. Still want to see the clip though damnit lol.

It is exactly what you think it is going to be.

It is exactly what you think it is going to be.

Ya kinda thought so.

hehe. it could be anything. sure it looks cool and if you want it to be bigfoot it will be bigfoot.

but personally I would want to se the klipp with color or something where you can see something to support that it is not 2 guys in the forest.

I belive somewhat in bigfoot, and would want it to be true but can exept if the proof was 100% sure bigfoot doesn't exist and the other way around.

Ya kinda thought so.

Thermal image of forest.

White blob on forest floor, doing something.

Another white blob peeks out from tree by first blob. Then hides, Then peeks out.

Then a huge Dragon appears out of nowhere and eats the blobs...

You're not missing much.

Thermal image of forest.

Another white blob peeks out from tree by first blob. Then hides, Then peeks out.

You're not missing much.

:w00t: to funny man, love it. It would be cool to have a real pic or vid but as we or most know there is nothing that supports the theory of bigfoot. Unless you count my sisters boyfriend drunk down by the river LOL

lol

Real hard to tell anything. I mean if it's not "bigfoot", then it's an intentional fraud, much like the frozen body fraud with the possum guts from last year. It's either REAL, or an intentional FRAUD.

Thermal image of forest.

You're not missing much.

Actually it was Nessie checking in. It was Canada's turn to host the annual Crypto convention. :D

I've got to say that I know in my mind that Bigfoot is real because I've seen em'. But this video IMO doesn't prove anything. I don't know how they can say it's the most important video since the PG film. It could be a couple people dressd up in ape suits or another thought, maybe someone was in a zoo after dark with thermal imageing cameras and filmed the apes in their encloser. Even if they come up with more proof with this film there will still be skeptical people including me in regards to this film.

Odie

It's funny. No evidence will ever be good enough. Someone could shoot the creature and display the body and people would still insist it is fake. Someone grew it in a lab. OR it's just a dead person in a gorilla suit.

I say none of you who write on here really exist. You are all imaginary. There is no proof that any of you exist anywhere. All that you write is being randomly generated by a computer somewhere. The Earth doesn't exist. Nothing exists. There is no proof of anything.

Sounds crazy doesn't it, but it is no more crazy that what any skeptic says after 11+ million UFO sightings. There is still no proof even though there are 11+ million witnesses. It's all a staggering coincidence, but if you put the math to it, you will get a one in 10 to the 100th power chance that they don't exist.

There is a point in time that overwelming evidence in photos, sightings, and physical evidence should just be accepted. People accepted Einstein as right after two labs tested his theory during the eclipse in 1919 even though one lab said they couldn't confirm his theory. To date Nasa says there have been thousands of experiments to prove his theory. Only thousands? That's 11,000+ times LESS than the amount of evidence for UFOs. So after one lab did confirm and one did not, his theory is accepted as correct. So, why do the same people believe Einstein who had one failed test and one confirmation, but refuse to believe 11+million eyewitnesses.

It's funny that a few courts have placed bigfoot on the endangered species lists if there is no evidence that it exists. It appears there is enough evidence for a judge to make it law.

So all you imaginary people on this board can make your imaginary comments with imaginary facts resulting in an imaginary world because it's all in your imaginary mind anyway.

Edited by Astute One

It's funny. No evidence will ever be good enough. Someone could shoot the creature and display the body and people would still insist it is fake. Someone grew it in a lab. OR it's just a dead person in a gorilla suit.

I say none of you who write on here really exist. You are all imaginary. There is no proof that any of you exist anywhere. All that you write is being randomly generated by a computer somewhere. The Earth doesn't exist. Nothing exists. There is no proof of anything.

Sounds crazy doesn't it, but it is no more crazy that what any skeptic says after 11+ million UFO sightings. There is still no proof even though there are 11+ million witnesses. It's all a staggering coincidence, but if you put the math to it, you will get a one in 10 to the 100th power chance that they don't exist.

There is a point in time that overwelming evidence in photos, sightings, and physical evidence should just be accepted. People accepted Einstein as right after two labs tested his theory during the eclipse in 1919 even though one lab said they couldn't confirm his theory. To date Nasa says there have been thousands of experiments to prove his theory. Only thousands? That's 11,000+ times LESS than the amount of evidence for UFOs. So after one lab did confirm and one did not, his theory is accepted as correct. So, why do the same people believe Einstein who had one failed test and one confirmation, but refuse to believe 11+million eyewitnesses.

It's funny that a few courts have placed bigfoot on the endangered species lists if there is no evidence that it exists. It appears there is enough evidence for a judge to make it law.

So all you imaginary people on this board can make your imaginary comments with imaginary facts resulting in an imaginary world because it's all in your imaginary mind anyway.

Proof would be acceptable, if it wasn't a gorilla suit stuffed with possum guts, or a blurry picture.

You're comparing physical existence with theories. Just not the same at all.