Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michael Greene releases new Bigfoot thermal video

UM-Bot

Blobsquatch.

It would be a better story if there were follow up photos from the same position with something to scale the figures and trees with. If it was clear the figures were 9 feet tall, then you would have something to talk about. Plus, shouldn't the investigator have screened the area for other evidence, hair and whatnot? Lazy BF researchers are worse then no BF researchers.

The video is not even close to PG in discussion value.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Astute One

• The Silver Thong

• eqgumby

• Neognosis

New footage taken with a thermal camera by Bigfoot researcher Michael Greene has been released on-line. BFRO head Matthew Moneymaker stated that the footage was "the most important footage of a Sasquatch since rnPaterson/ Gimlin film taken over 40 years ago."

<object width="400" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="385"></embed></object>

"A video of a Sasquatch taken with a thermal imager by eminently qualified 20 year Bigfoot researcher Michael Greene was lauded as “The most important footage since the Paterson/Gimlin film taken over 40 years ago”. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: PRWeb.com

Interesting video but far from proof. Why is bigfoot hanging out with gorilles ? :w00t:

The creatures arms hang down to his knees. The arm of the little one is very long also. I haven't see a human with long arms that hand down past the knees.

I can't prove you are wrong just as I cannot prove you exist. I can't prove the vid is real and you can't prove it is fake.

The amount of evidence doesn't seem to matter either as I have shown above with the UFOs. It is the perception of evidence that counts. Your perception creates your reality and my perception creates my reality. My perception of all the evidence tells me bigfoot exists. Your perception of evidence tells you bigfoot does not exist.

The question is can bigfoot exist and not exist at the same time?

Yes bigfoot can exist and not exist at the same time just like Schroeder's cat can be dead and alive at the same time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger's_cat

It would be pretty easy for you to prove any of us exist. All you need is an address and a GPS. I am easily proven to exist. Want my medical records? My birth certificate? My SS#? My driver's license? As far as I know, I have blood pumping through my veins, and am easily recognizable as a human being. Hell I'll even give you a DNA sample if you want. All that I have to prove I am real is REAL EVIDENCE, unlike anything out there for bigfoot.

sorry guys,, i couldnt remember where i planted my weed. Then i saw a camera... :innocent: so i left

Could be ..ghosts.

Ohh man, did you have to? There is a search function.

If you don't like it, there is an ignore button!!

Odie

Could be ..ghosts.

Aww beat me to it :lol:

You have your knickers in a twist because you want everyone to believe any story told without question as long as it is exciting. Not going to happen. Einstein HAS been validated to an extent - have you heard of the Atomic Bomb? (His paper on mass-energy equivalence as expressed in the equation, E=mc2, suggested that minimal amounts of mass can be converted into massive amounts of energy. This idea provided the theoretical framework for the development of the nuclear bomb) Try this link to bring yourself up to speed on the works of this great man (jealous some there or what!! One of them dern book-smarrt types eh!) See also Relativity: Proving Einstein Right and LISA he was right, get over it. FTL lives only in your dreams and sci fi.

Tunnel vision is what you are proposing, i.e. this man says he saw a Biff, so he did! Anyone who does not believe him is a heretic!

As you find this such groundbreaking material, ready to reveal to the world how this creature can exist, could you go so far as to explain the claim in the OP? This is touted as the most important film since Patterson/Gimlin. Why? What does this offer as definitive evidence? In what way does it trump Bob Heironimus' effort? How does it offer superior clarity? What has been gained form this short clip?

And the thread is not so broad as to be about Bigfoot and proof of, it is about another blobsquatch that someone is claiming it to be more than it is. Just more rubbish to add to the pile, and another bullet in the minimal remaining credibility this subject has.

You missed the point. I agree this isn't a smoking gun, but it is evidence. The point is there will never be enough evidence because the skeptics will always treat the evidence like it is coming from the National Enquirer.

I have read a lot on Einstein. Einstein even said his work isn't absolute and it is only a matter of time until his theories are proven wrong or modified.

Edited by Astute One

It would be pretty easy for you to prove any of us exist. All you need is an address and a GPS. I am easily proven to exist. Want my medical records? My birth certificate? My SS#? My driver's license? As far as I know, I have blood pumping through my veins, and am easily recognizable as a human being. Hell I'll even give you a DNA sample if you want. All that I have to prove I am real is REAL EVIDENCE, unlike anything out there for bigfoot.

All fake. Your just electrons flowing through cyberspace. Even if you showed up at my door, there is no proof that you wrote the above message. You can print it and show it, but it's just a piece of paper off a computer. See, this is the same kinda of crap skeptics use when there is overwelming evidence. Not saying this vid is overwelming by any means. Just making a point.

looks kinda like a bear humping a tree next to another bear and then walking away

more like 1 1/2 cents

In order for you to prove to me that you exist you need to send me your credit cards numbers and the pin numbers. If you do that then i believe you. Otherwise, you are nothing but some text on my screen. :)

All fake. Your just electrons flowing through cyberspace. Even if you showed up at my door, there is no proof that you wrote the above message. You can print it and show it, but it's just a piece of paper off a computer. See, this is the same kinda of crap skeptics use when there is overwelming evidence. Not saying this vid is overwelming by any means. Just making a point.

I'm not big on the bigfoot stuff BUT if there is so much evidence as you suggest then surely the scientific community would recognise it as such. We find some dinasour bones and they manage to construct a whole new species from that. It doesn't take much to get recognition.

BTW: you can prove that the earth is not flat without going into out space. i can't remember his name, but they prove it ages ago (18th century) by sailing around the globe.

BTW: you can prove that the earth is not flat without going into out space. i can't remember his name, but they prove it ages ago (18th century) by sailing around the globe.

Actually it was the Greek philosopher Aristotle (384-322 BC) there said the Earth was spherical, because of the circular shadow it cast on the Moon, during a lunar eclipse. Also he found out that some stars were visible from Egypt but not further north.

Sure, I can do that.

I've got to say up until that time I was a diehard skeptic. Before this happened, some of the guys at work would ask me sometimes if I wanted to Bigfoot hunting with them. I'd just chuckle and say no thanks, you're not gonna find anything cause they don't exist but that day changed my whole attitude.

Odie :gun:

Thanks for sharing! Like I say, I'm still pretty skeptical of it all, but the experiences like this really compel me.

Seeing is believing, I suppose. I just wish I could see and stop my disbelief!

looks kinda like a bear humping a tree next to another bear and then walking away

more like 1 1/2 cents

It doesn't look like a bear to me. It moves pretty much like what we think a Bigfoot would but its not proof. Some people wouldn't accept it even if it was though.

LOL, Hello.....this is really lame. Big Foot family reunion :w00t:.....I think if this creature really existed more proof would be had by now....but then again, I have been wrong before.

I'm not big on the bigfoot stuff BUT if there is so much evidence as you suggest then surely the scientific community would recognise it as such. We find some dinasour bones and they manage to construct a whole new species from that. It doesn't take much to get recognition.

sailing around the globe indicates that one appears to move in a circle. It could be a flat circle or a spherical circle.

Edited by Astute One

Actually it was the Greek philosopher Aristotle (384-322 BC) there said the Earth was spherical, because of the circular shadow it cast on the Moon, during a lunar eclipse. Also he found out that some stars were visible from Egypt but not further north.

That is good evidence. It is only proof is one accepts it. There is evidence in this video. It is only proof is one accepts it.

LOL, Hello.....this is really lame. Big Foot family reunion :w00t:.....I think if this creature really existed more proof would be had by now....but then again, I have been wrong before.

Ok, what about the new species that will be discovered next week somewhere on Earth. How come we don't know about it today?

That is good evidence. It is only proof is one accepts it.

You're working with a very specific definition of proof. Mainly something along the lines of this one.

"The degree of evidence which convinces the mind of any truth or fact, and produces belief"

And basing you're thoughts around that definition. You could "accept" anything to be true based on what "proof" you have seen. Science on the other hand, is governed by far stricter laws.

I am quite sure I saw a Bigfoot once, no joke, really. So, I am kinda "true believer", I am also skeptic to the n'th degree. I would probably not accept my sighting as true if someone were to relate the same story to me. I do hope that someday someone can prove the existance of BF, it would be extrordinary to watch the social and scientific whirlwind that would ensue. But maybe it is better that it all remain a mystery. Now, all that being said; this video doesn't do anything for me. I will say that it has some interesting aspects. The best part is when the BF on the right, the larger one, after returning to the seated/smaller one several times, seems to become a little exasperated and sort of nudges the seated one. A very human affectation.

sailing around the globe indicates that one appears to move in a circle. It could be a flat circle or a spherical circle.

This is off topic, I know.

The proof the earth is a globe was discovered by excactly these sailors long ago: ships they saw on the horizon tended to 'sink' when they sailed faster than the ship the observers were on.

But when the ship of the observers increased speed, the ship on the horizon suddenly 'emerged' from the waters again.

That inspired a clever ancient Greek - Eratosthenes - to calculate the circumference of the earth, and he was only about a couple of 100 miles off with his calculations.

It's funny. No evidence will ever be good enough. Someone could shoot the creature and display the body and people would still insist it is fake. Someone grew it in a lab. OR it's just a dead person in a gorilla suit.

I say none of you who write on here really exist. You are all imaginary. There is no proof that any of you exist anywhere. All that you write is being randomly generated by a computer somewhere. The Earth doesn't exist. Nothing exists. There is no proof of anything.

Sounds crazy doesn't it, but it is no more crazy that what any skeptic says after 11+ million UFO sightings. There is still no proof even though there are 11+ million witnesses. It's all a staggering coincidence, but if you put the math to it, you will get a one in 10 to the 100th power chance that they don't exist.

There is a point in time that overwelming evidence in photos, sightings, and physical evidence should just be accepted. People accepted Einstein as right after two labs tested his theory during the eclipse in 1919 even though one lab said they couldn't confirm his theory. To date Nasa says there have been thousands of experiments to prove his theory. Only thousands? That's 11,000+ times LESS than the amount of evidence for UFOs. So after one lab did confirm and one did not, his theory is accepted as correct. So, why do the same people believe Einstein who had one failed test and one confirmation, but refuse to believe 11+million eyewitnesses.

It's funny that a few courts have placed bigfoot on the endangered species lists if there is no evidence that it exists. It appears there is enough evidence for a judge to make it law.

So all you imaginary people on this board can make your imaginary comments with imaginary facts resulting in an imaginary world because it's all in your imaginary mind anyway.

So true, i agree with this guy. No matter how much evidence there is, people will still never believe it. Look at chupacabra, it has so many evidence and lots of people saw it and there is also lots of video footage of it, clear quality footage and still its not proven that it exists?!? wtf? we also have chupacabra's dead bodies too and its still not clear if it exists? omg...

If this was a night vision picture from a blackhawk showing human figures being blown apart by a 50 cal., would you say all it shows is a form or white blob running on the ground and exploding or would you say the picture is evidence a person being shot? Just curious.

In answer to your request, i would probably say it was 'probably' someone on the ground under attack or in a compramised position, i certainly would not be trying to pedal it as an urban legend. The whole idea of putting night vision images from a blackhawk operation and that of a guy out in the local park for all we really know, do cross a wide expanse of something called vivid imaginations don't you think?

This is filed as simlpy unknown, but more probably some guy in a hooded top playing peek a boo with his mate on the camera :whistle:

You missed the point. I agree this isn't a smoking gun, but it is evidence. The point is there will never be enough evidence because the skeptics will always treat the evidence like it is coming from the National Enquirer.

I think some of you don't have a grasp of what "evidence" is. By your idea of evidence, I can "prove" anything to you, couldn't I? The video is not evidence of bigfoot at all. It is only evidence that an entity unknown to the viewers made some sort of white light on a video. We don't even know if it is actually a heat sensing camera.

For the person who thinks that there are chupacabra bodies in evidence, I think you might do well to be more critical of your sources. There are no chupacabra bodies. There are lots of reports of them which some of you make a big deal of, and then they are followed up with test results that show dog dna, or fox dna, or weasel dna, etc. etc. But nobody seems to really take note of THAT.

And to the person who pointed out that new species are discovered somewhat regularly, you are right. Insects and tiny rodents, mostly. And usually on islands or remote areas that are not populated by members of our modern western society.

But still, we discover these tiny rodents, insects, and once in a while a small deer. Yet, you accept that there is a species of GIANT ape living in our own ecosystem, yet we have not a single shred of actual scientific evidence? Just stories and blurry video? Come now...