Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Michael Greene releases new Bigfoot thermal video

79 posts in this topic

the rebirth

its almost impossible to tell exactly what this is, and it cant be taken as absolute proof...

but i still think it looks like a couple of bears.

one appears to be sitting on the ground doing bear stuff. the other might be doing bear stuff to a tree (including but not limited to: humping, sharpening its claws, lashing out in bear anger, etc.) but after doing so it walks away between some trees... and it definitely looked shorter as it walked away (such as a bear on all fours) than it did humping that tree (such as a bear on its hind paws would do). :rolleyes:

Socio

This one shows what a man would look like vs what the creature looks like in the same footage;

Like most everyone else I am skeptical of this however I would think a man in a costume would look kind of splotchy and display odd heat patterns because the bulky costume would mask much the body heat, unlike a lightly clothed man, or a "Bigfoot", which would appear as more of a solid color.

I for one do tend to believe in Bigfoot’s existence,there are just too many sightings by ordinary people to dismiss it.

Edited by Socio

Gaden

"the most important footage of a Sasquatch since rnPaterson/ Gimlin film taken over 40 years ago" Interesting comment since the creaters themselves admited it was a hoax.

jesspy

is that some guy going toilet behind a tree?