Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2010 Football World Cup!

keithisco

Abramelin is still hiding.

lol

I am not, I responded a page ago.

But what's there left to say that's not already been said? Holland played like s*** , no doubts about that.

Well, there's hope for De Jong: he can always try a new career in martial arts. I did not expect the referee to draw a red card (and certainly not a mere yellow card), but a black card ( immediate execution by head-shot).

And if you watched the 180,000 Dutch supporters on the Dam in Amsterdam leave for the trains and buses, you'd seen the most massive funeral parade in world history, lol.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cetacea

• Eldorado

• Space Commander Travis

• questionmark

Good to see you have recovered.

(pretend it was just a bad dream)

Yeah, a recurring dream.......

But today a big party is going on on the Museumplein in Amsterdam, and it's like the Dutch did win the World Cup.

Yeah, a recurring dream.......

But today a big party is going on on the Museumplein in Amsterdam, and it's like the Dutch did win the World Cup.

Will Cruyff be there, at the party?

lol

Edited by Eldorado

name='secondhand' date='13 July 2010 - 12:16 PM' timestamp='1279019814' post='3490476']

FIFA have released the official World Cup rankings, sorry if it's a bit England-centric but it is from the BBC website. Linky

England ranked above Italy and France you don't often see that, you've got to admit my glass is always half full :lol:

If Italy played Japan next week my money would still be on Italy.

Edited by hetrodoxly

Will Cruyff be there, at the party?

lol

Hahaha, I think he was there, but hiding, lol.

No, I didn't see him. Didn't see Van Gaal either.

Bloody traitors, lol.

WOOOOOO! NZ IS UNDEFEATED! We entered the Cup ranked 78th. Left the Cup without a loss (or a win) and now are ranked 54th which is surprisingly better than Canada and Austria. Now all our players are being snapped up by clubs and our coach decided he would stay home and train the All Whites to be ready fro 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe next time, the Canadian, Australian and Colombian teams will qualify to make a world cup appearance. Now here's a vid. from Peruvian TV in 1982, the last time the home team made it into the World Cup. Why...disco was still alive there, LOL.

Maybe next time, the Canadian, Australian and Colombian teams will qualify to make a world cup appearance. Now here's a vid. from Peruvian TV in 1982, the last time the home team made it into the World Cup. Why...disco was still alive there, LOL.

!

Got news for you buddy. The Australian team DID make a world cup appearance. Infact they played three games, 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss.