Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did you know ?

sllippery_pickle

Did you know cats cannot taste sweetness? :)

• Like 1

Did you know ....In the animal kingdom, the animals that farts the most are the elephants.

• Like 1

did you know........it's impossible to sneeze with your eye's open?????............sneezing is the closest you will come to dying......as your heart stops.............

• Like 1

Did you know the Letters 'a', ' b' & 'c' do not appear anywhere in the spellings of 1 to 999

(Letter 'a' comes for the first time in Thousand)

Did you know...An average person eat 60,000 pounds of food in his lifetime.

did you know........it's impossible to sneeze with your eye's open?????............sneezing is the closest you will come to dying......as your heart stops.............

actually it is possible to sneeze with your eyes open ...sorry :(

Some people can sneeze with their eyes open and some people can’t. Sneezing is a reflex and so is closing our eyes. We have no control over whether or not we close our eyes when we sneeze. Some people don’t have reflex, so when they sneeze then their eyes won’t close. Some people try to close their eyes so when they sneeze their eyes won’t pop out. Your eyes don’t really pop out. People without the reflex to sneeze with their eyes open can try to train themselves to sneeze with their eyes open. One good way to do this is if when you sneeze you hold your eyes open.

actually it is possible to sneeze with your eyes open ...sorry :(

Some people can sneeze with their eyes open and some people can't. Sneezing is a reflex and so is closing our eyes. We have no control over whether or not we close our eyes when we sneeze. Some people don't have reflex, so when they sneeze then their eyes won't close. Some people try to close their eyes so when they sneeze their eyes won't pop out. Your eyes don't really pop out. People without the reflex to sneeze with their eyes open can try to train themselves to sneeze with their eyes open. One good way to do this is if when you sneeze you hold your eyes open.

:lol:.......as i said.........it is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.......(english someone) :)

:lol:.......as i said.........it is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.......(english someone) :)

If you research it you will find that it is possible to sneeze with your eyes open ...

Did you know ...It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

Did you know that rats can't throw up.

Did you know that less than 1% of people on earth have redhair? (I think that's the statistic, I'm too lazy to look it up right now :lol:)

Did you know....The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.

Did you know the sentence ...The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog... uses every letter in the English alphabet.

Did you know that rats can't throw up.

That's not true.... a dirty two-legged rat threw up on my living room carpet...

Did you know that Bugs Bunny was originally called "Happy Rabbit." post-58664-127633611001_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mistydawn

Do you know that I know that you knew that I know that you knew what I know, do you know that? :lol: sorry can't resist

Do you know that the Oscar awards were held twice in 1930?

Did you know that a house-fly can change direction in mid-air in 30 milliseconds?

Did you know that patting your cat or dog for 3omins or more reduces your blood pressure, heart rate and stress levels. And that a frog cannot throw up food if it tries it will throw up it entire stomach

Edited by Ruby04

Did you know that more Redheads are born in Scotland than in any other part of the world!