Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projecting Into Someone Else's Body

mooncresentgirl

I belive there might be someone that astral projected into my body, also know as introjection. If you know anything about this please give your feedback.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• mooncresentgirl

• Agent. Mulder

• TheWizard

I belive there might be someone that astral projected into my body, also know as introjection. If you know anything about this please give your feedback.

Why is it that you think someone has done this to you?

I have always been under the impression that that isn't possible. That each person's astral body is connected to their physical body. So while astral projecting, that bond (aka silver cord) cannot be broken. To enter someone else's body one would have to sever the silver cord connecting their astral body to their physical body and somehow connect to yours. However, to the best of my knowledge, if the silver cord is broken you can never go back to your body again; you die. I have also read that the silver cord is impossible to break, so this is all just a theory.

Why is it that you think someone has done this to you?

I have always been under the impression that that isn't possible. That each person's astral body is connected to their physical body. So while astral projecting, that bond (aka silver cord) cannot be broken. To enter someone else's body one would have to sever the silver cord connecting their astral body to their physical body and somehow connect to yours. However, to the best of my knowledge, if the silver cord is broken you can never go back to your body again; you die. I have also read that the silver cord is impossible to break, so this is all just a theory.

I believe someone is doing this to me because I spiritually can see people, and I can spiritually hear them and see them do and say things around me concerning me. I just want to know why it seems I'm the only one who can sense this.

Edited by mooncresentgirl

• 4 months later...

I believe someone is doing this to me because I spiritually can see people, and I can spiritually hear them and see them do and say things around me concerning me. I just want to know why it seems I'm the only one who can sense this.

Just troubleshooting here... maybe someone knows more than I do, but... do you think that your body and your spirit have become separated?

i've never seen no dam silver cord. kewl maybe i can go into ppl bodies then ;)

Dear MoonCresentGirl,

It is possible for another person to take over your body - at least temporarily - but it is a rather unusual event as many criterias have to be met. If you are mentally sane with a strong personality, it cannot happen to you unless you allow it or with the use of drugs.

If you feel anyone is trying to take control of your body, just tell them in a strong and strict voice to get away from you. Do not fear in any way because fear only encourages the malicious entities even more. In reality there is nothing to fear.

In moments of doubt, you can always imagine and feel a strong white light surrounding you, that will be your protection. Remember, darkness cannot exist where there is light.

From my understanding, you have the ability to see and hear the spirit world. You are not alone in this as many psychics have this ability. It is called clairvoyance and clairaudience (clear seeing and clear hearing). As long as you can distinguish between the good and evil spirits, you will be fine.

Research psychic abilities and you will see just how popular they really are. You are not alone with these abilities, you just need to understand them more.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

clearfog

It can.be done, but I don't think it can be forced. It's you usually a benevolent scenerio. I just bloged about this check it out. "a man awake".

A being can project into your body but it is usually very rare. If this is happening you may have very low shielding issues, but it could be other cases.

Seeker I have to disagree, someone can project in by force; however, it is obviously not ethical. Before projecting into anyone/thing you must ask yourself is is nescessary and does their higher self agree and make a trust of this, if not then you obviously should not. I have projected into others bodies multiple times usually via auto pilot so I am not doing anything to them just viewing out of their eyes, in very very rare cases have I made the being actually do something. Most of these are in dream state, but a few have been out, again only when one needs to. And now I do not project into anothers body, because I have found oooo you don't have to do that to be heard ect.there are various ways around that. Simply letting the being know that you can hear/see them and letting them know that they do not need to control you for you to see can make a world of difference. Also if they are malicious (usually not the case but psychopaths do happen..i mean look at our quote 'leaders' lol and ficitious govt haha) then thats when you tell them to get out, be clear, make a strong point and no playing around. Hope that helps

Hmmmm I gUess everytime I have done it, I felt welcome. They seem to only be slightly aware of me, and it's more like a melding. like a dance. We react to things together like one personality. I can't imagine something forcing itself inside of me. Or vice versa. I would put an end to that imeadiatly. Yeah if you feel like you don't want it there definantly shield yourself and take some action.

I regularly invite spirits inside of me, one in particular. But I have never felt like one got in on it's own. Especially with bad intentions. I would not have it. Nor would my spirit guides.

Id like someone to do that to mine, then tell me what my room looks like.

I think if your going to be involved in the astrial realm, you should develop a relationship with guides first. You always need somone watching your back especially in a place where you may not understand all the dynamics. It's like planning to get drunk. You bring a friend you can trust and look out for you when you are confused.