Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

moving objects with sound

jeceris

i read once, can't remember where, about an explorer who was in the himilayas in the 17th or 18th century, and wrote about people who lived at the base of one mountain, moving large stones up the cliff side by placing a stone in a large convex bowl type of thing, then surrounding the bowl with horns, and making a sound that supposedly lifted these great stones into the air and up to the builders on the mountain top.

just wondering if anyone has heard about something like this, and if there are also stories of this relating to the building of the pyramids, and maybe stonhenge with this technique.

anyone?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeceris

• TheBloom

• Erikl

• odinsgrl

Interesting post! Love the links, Erikl! Didn't know such things existed!

I love learning new things! thumbsup.gif

thanks erik, that is the kind of stuff i'm looking for and would like to build one myself.

but to the second part of my inquiry, has anyone heard of some ancient civilization that has used sound, without electrictiy, to move objects.

I've never heard or tried this but i've moved objects while mediating. With my mind i mean. Not massive objects but objects hard to move.

I don't know about Ancient Civilizations, but some teenagers claimed to have seen a guy (I forget his name) lift large coral blocks by singing to them. For more info on this look up Coral Castle in any search engine.

I wonder if used this technique with harmonic frequencies what would happen?

Ive seen it on Minority report. Those wind or sound guns.

In the Bible Joshua brought down the walls of Jericho after marching around it for something like 9 days while his army blasted horns. That and the marching of that many men probally destroyed the city walls pretty easily. Even though the walls were probally made of mud.

thats amazing how that guy was able to attract and repel the disc with simple sound waves. i got kind of confused though. what did a tesla coil had to do with the elevation. if this can be proven to be possible with a lot more weight and power, it can be used in all kinds of ways to enhance life as we know it.

• 1 month later...

In the Bible Joshua brought down the walls of Jericho after marching around it for something like 9 days while his army blasted horns. That and the marching of that many men probally destroyed the city walls pretty easily. Even though the walls were probally made of mud.

this was the topic is was going to bring up here. this is one of the only bible stories i believe to be real.( thank you to everyone who posted links)

Joshua and the Israelites brought downt the wall of Jericho by marching around it for 7 days, then playing there trumpets non-stop for 2 days.

This is how it works: If two people face eachother and play two notes 1/2 a step off of eachother (the recommended tone is f and F# for those who understand a musical scale) the result will be known as a resonant frequency. for those of you who dont know what that means, its the wa-wa-wa-wa-wa sound that hurts your ears. anyway, this is caused by the wavelengths of the particular notes colliding with eachother, given enough people and enough noise (say an entire army with trumpets) a resonant frequency can do a LOT of damage. this effect can be severely multiplied. using again the Bible example if people on the west played F, people on the east played F#, people on the north played, say A and people on the south played A#, you would then create two resonant frequencies. the Tacoma Straits Bridge (look it up) is now known to have been destroyed by a resonant frequency in less than a day. while i dont necessarily agree with the whole opinion, try reading a book (its a little boring too) called "The Giza Powerplant" it talks about the natural harmonics of the world, while i dont know if it applies to the pyramids, it is definitely real. to answer your original question (in under a zillion words) i have never heard of this "technology" being used in a constructive manner, i had only known of its destructive power.

p.s. a little personal info, i am VERY INCREDIBLY interested in this topic, post more if you find anything you think is credible sources-thanks

I've never heard or tried this but i've moved objects while mediating. With my mind i mean. Not massive objects but objects hard to move.

If you say so

• 5 weeks later...

crazy to think about... how people can do the things they can do... i wonder how u can pick up a skill like this or even find it out!

I can move the pictures on the wall when I play my music real loud. And I don't even touch the pictures they just fall..... haha I'm just kidding.