Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My daugther sees dead people

Mia Camille

It makes no sense whatsoever. What if the kid comes up with a hit from the question? Wouldn't you be more satisfied if it was proven to mom like that?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mia Camille

• Sweetpumper

• The Silver Thong

• John from Lowell

It makes no sense whatsoever. What if the kid comes up with a hit from the question? Wouldn't you be more satisfied if it was proven to mom like that?

that would be awesome though

Interesting thread. It's very common for children to have imaginary friends and they don't have to be the same age as themselves either, mine had an assortment of characters. Perhaps you're reading too much into it and without some form of confirmation you're not going to be able to tell either way. Good luck :)

Hello! I'm waiting on what the child will tell you. It's very interesting topic. Personally I believe that kids, until reaching a certain age, are much more sensitive, kind of tabula rasa, then they get all the "normalcy" put to their heads and they start to lose their inner sight. I've heard that little babies are able to see auras and that's why they can smile and be very "friendly" to one person they see for the first time, and cry at the sight of another whose aura they just don't like, but I guess it all depends on what you believe in. Anyways IF your kid really is seeing the dead you have to be very accepting of her and you can't let her feel like a freak, though I know she is not even 5 yet and she may loose this gift (if that's what it really is).

Hello! I'm waiting on what the child will tell you. It's very interesting topic. Personally I believe that kids, until reaching a certain age, are much more sensitive, kind of tabula rasa, then they get all the "normalcy" put to their heads and they start to lose their inner sight. I've heard that little babies are able to see auras and that's why they can smile and be very "friendly" to one person they see for the first time, and cry at the sight of another whose aura they just don't like, but I guess it all depends on what you believe in. Anyways IF your kid really is seeing the dead you have to be very accepting of her and you can't let her feel like a freak, though I know she is not even 5 yet and she may loose this gift (if that's what it really is).

I'll try and talk to her tonight and see how that goes...

yeah, but thats based on Experience with tabula rasa. so, people Experience these same things when theyre older though. should those be discredited? and how come they still dont have it, even when theyre older? and, you cant really lose 'inner sight', if anything youd think it would grow over time.

and the little babies, and auras thing is BS. im not sure how anyone can Claim a baby is seeing someones aura right now.

Anything?

Couldn't get that much out of her last night she was pretty tired, she pretty much described them as having brown hair and brown eyes, which both my parents had, I asked her to ask them what their name was... well see about that. I asked her about why she was scared of the other ones and she says because they look like ghost, i asked that she explain and she says they are dressed in black with hoodies, their face is very pale. That's pretty much what i got out of her for now. I don't want to push her either. So i'll wait a few days before i ask her some more questions...

really cant wait what is going to happen I believe in ghost since i have seen them aswell at her age and kan remember quite clearly what happend since i was young... but anyway maybe u should check out shamans or something like that that could give you an answer or even help in other situations as well if u have the time for it...

Couldn't get that much out of her last night she was pretty tired, she pretty much described them as having brown hair and brown eyes, which both my parents had, I asked her to ask them what their name was... well see about that. I asked her about why she was scared of the other ones and she says because they look like ghost, i asked that she explain and she says they are dressed in black with hoodies, their face is very pale. That's pretty much what i got out of her for now. I don't want to push her either. So i'll wait a few days before i ask her some more questions...

What question are you gonna have her ask them?

Hi MC...

Puri has the right info and is on the right track... She offers the proper info and good advice for you.... Listen to her.. It is the same as I would tell you too... Shes already done so, so I will save the breath.

Just take it non-shalante with your daughter... do not discourage her. That is why most gifted children "grow out of it" only to return later in their older years to say... you know? I really should embrace this... I really do have an ability...I know its real..... And end up wasting the precious early years of experiencing it and learning to grow with it because they were taught to turn their backs to it by the outside world and sceptics who just dont beleive....

At some point do try to find out why the others scare her and if you need advice on how to give your daughter comfort or for her to have a feel of some control feel free to ask either one of us for help... Puri knows what shes talking about, as everything she says is how I also know it to be too...

Have her ask where they lived, what they did for work or for a living, hobbies, etc and when she communicates with them is it verbal or does she have an auto knowing of the words without them being spoken...but word it in a way so its not leading in any way as others have already told you...

Right on Puri..!!! Much love to you..havent chatted in a while... xxoo

Blessings Mia C

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

I guess her third eye is open, that is normal for young kids these days. You have two choices, either to encourage her to develop these powers or suppress them by ignoring them. In case you want to help her develop them you may PM me.

I guess her third eye is open, that is normal for young kids these days. You have two choices, either to encourage her to develop these powers or suppress them by ignoring them. In case you want to help her develop them you may PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

She has asked her their names but doesn't remember them, she says she talks to them in her head so that it doesn't wake us up. The 'other ones' as she calls them scare her because they say mean things, she says she doens't talk them she closes her eyes when they are there, she seems to 'handle' it well..

The 'other ones' as she calls them scare her because they say mean things, she says she doens't talk them she closes her eyes when they are there, she seems to 'handle' it well..

Interesting how those spirits seem to be insulted when they are ignored. It would be good if your child had a way to call her friendly spirits when the insecure spirits are present. The insults could then be avoided.

John

Children are very perceptive. Your daughter may sense your feelings regarding your parents and not want you to feel sad. If you've ever seemed comforted when she told you about the man and woman she likely picked up on that. Then when you moved she moved on until you asked about them. She likely felt she could lighten your mood by saying yes. In other words, she may perceive a connection between you and her "people" and by keeping it going she may feel that it will help you. Everyone knows the old deal where babies cry when being held by nervous people. Children feel these things for a few years because they explore their senses. Of course then adults start imposing limitations and teaching them that dreams don't come true or to stop daydreaming. Actually the word "no" has the biggest negative impact on a child's development. The truth is, just by taking advantage of the abilities in your senses you'd be surprised at how much you notice beyond normal perception as an adult.

I'm not going to say it impossible to see or experience paranormal things but I always try to exhaust the logical first. Have you ever considered Guardian Angels?

I'm not going to say it impossible to see or experience paranormal things but I always try to exhaust the logical first. Have you ever considered Guardian Angels?

I understand what you are saying, nope never thought that it could be guardian Angels, what about the ones that scare her how to explain that?

Thanks John!

personlly, i believe because she is Only 5 at the time, i think this phase will not continue in her older years.

Correct most of the time.

Tell her to tell them to go away. If that doesn't work tell her to ignore them like you would tell her to ignore a rude person and not to worry if it makes them mad. Sounds simple but it often works. Keep her calm as possible. No reaction- no acknowledgement- should make them move on and bother someone else. Be patient. It could take some time.

Speaking from experience here.

Correct most of the time.

Tell her to tell them to go away. If that doesn't work tell her to ignore them like you would tell her to ignore a rude person and not to worry if it makes them mad. Sounds simple but it often works. Keep her calm as possible. No reaction- no acknowledgement- should make them move on and bother someone else. Be patient. It could take some time.

Speaking from experience here.

thanks for the suggestion i appreciate it!