Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psykeeper's Tarot Card Readings

psykeeper

Hey everyone, and welcome! :) I know this is a wall of text, but bear with me here! :P

I had a tarot reading thread here for a while, but had to drop it for personal reasons. I haven't done a reading since then, and have been getting that itch to get back into the habit! I'm seriously out of practice, so I need to get back into the rhythm! I encourage skeptics to post as well! :)

I will give readings once or twice a day whenever possible. My summer is really busy right now, so I cannot guarantee a reading daily. I will try my best to keep up though!

I have 80% success rate for readings in person, but online readings will be more difficult and perhaps less successful. For that reason, please read the information below before posting a request.

- Imagine yourself as a tarot card. What is one (or two, but preferably one) word that sums you up or makes you unique? You can use this to describe your personality, appearance, or a nickname. If you feel strongly about an existing tarot card that describes you, include that along with your "word" so I can implement that into my interpretation. This allows me to hone in on to you, much like how the Cereboro works (It's the metal helmet thing Xavier uses in the X-Men movie.) A recent face picture helps, but is not required.

- I have had few people use words like reincarnation or depressed or oasis. These give me a weak "signal" and give me an unclear reading. If you are a very emotional person and choose to use an emotion (happy, sad, depressed, etc) to describe yourself, then I will allow it. If you want to describe yourself as an object like oasis, then explain why without letting out too much personal information. That way I understand how it relates to you. For example, oasis can be a metaphor to describe you.

- Use only that word to post your request! Don't include any other information! I really want to keep my readings unbiased.

- I can sense if the reading is going to be clear or not during the shuffling phase. If that's the case, then I will inform you.

- Another thing I ask of the people that request a reading from me- once you get a reading from me, it is best to wait about a week or so before you ask again. Events need to change over time for another reading to become necessary.

- I will post my response with a reading and a diagram of the spread, so you may analyze/interpret it in your own way if you wish. (NOTE: The diagram will not make sense until you see it in text editing mode. Click "reply" to my response, and it will make sense.)

- I would really appreciate feedback on my readings. I like to know my hits and misses. :)

FAQ

A few people do ask me about my spread. I use a modified Celtic Cross spread. If you are curious what my "modifications" are, PM me and I will be happy to share. :)

The most common complaint I get from other readers about my methods is that I only use the Major Arcana, thus my readings are inaccurate. I understand that people want to have accuracy in their readings, but I find that futile. I like giving a general reading, with just enough accuracy to keep it credible- detailed, but not too many details.

Another question people ask me about my methods is, "Many tarot readers ask the recipient for a question for the cards to answer. Why don't you do that?" Well, I understand that people want to have questions answered, but I want to move away from superficial questions, and answer the "questions of the heart." (as corny as that may sound) I want to answer what matters the most to the person. I must warn you though, some readings can become very personal. If I feel like the reading is too sensitive for the public eye, I will post what is "safe" and PM you the rest.

Edited by psykeeper

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psykeeper

• Bozena

• SlimJim22

• rileycooper

Hey everyone, and welcome! :) I know this is a wall of text, but bear with me here! :P

I had a tarot reading thread here for a while, but had to drop it for personal reasons. I haven't done a reading since then, and have been getting that itch to get back into the habit! I'm seriously out of practice, so I need to get back into the rhythm! I encourage skeptics to post as well! :)

I will give readings once or twice a day whenever possible. My summer is really busy right now, so I cannot guarantee a reading daily. I will try my best to keep up though!

I have 80% success rate for readings in person, but online readings will be more difficult and perhaps less successful. For that reason, please read the information below before posting a request.

- Imagine yourself as a tarot card. What is one (or two, but preferably one) word that sums you up or makes you unique? You can use this to describe your personality, appearance, or a nickname. If you feel strongly about an existing tarot card that describes you, include that along with your "word" so I can implement that into my interpretation. This allows me to hone in on to you, much like how the Cereboro works (It's the metal helmet thing Xavier uses in the X-Men movie.) A recent face picture helps, but is not required.

- I have had few people use words like reincarnation or depressed or oasis. These give me a weak "signal" and give me an unclear reading. If you are a very emotional person and choose to use an emotion (happy, sad, depressed, etc) to describe yourself, then I will allow it. If you want to describe yourself as an object like oasis, then explain why without letting out too much personal information. That way I understand how it relates to you. For example, oasis can be a metaphor to describe you.

- Use only that word to post your request! Don't include any other information! I really want to keep my readings unbiased.

- I can sense if the reading is going to be clear or not during the shuffling phase. If that's the case, then I will inform you.

- Another thing I ask of the people that request a reading from me- once you get a reading from me, it is best to wait about a week or so before you ask again. Events need to change over time for another reading to become necessary.

- I will post my response with a reading and a diagram of the spread, so you may analyze/interpret it in your own way if you wish. (NOTE: The diagram will not make sense until you see it in text editing mode. Click "reply" to my response, and it will make sense.)

- I would really appreciate feedback on my readings. I like to know my hits and misses. :)

FAQ

A few people do ask me about my spread. I use a modified Celtic Cross spread. If you are curious what my "modifications" are, PM me and I will be happy to share. :)

The most common complaint I get from other readers about my methods is that I only use the Major Arcana, thus my readings are inaccurate. I understand that people want to have accuracy in their readings, but I find that futile. I like giving a general reading, with just enough accuracy to keep it credible- detailed, but not too many details.

Another question people ask me about my methods is, "Many tarot readers ask the recipient for a question for the cards to answer. Why don't you do that?" Well, I understand that people want to have questions answered, but I want to move away from superficial questions, and answer the "questions of the heart." (as corny as that may sound) I want to answer what matters the most to the person. I must warn you though, some readings can become very personal. If I feel like the reading is too sensitive for the public eye, I will post what is "safe" and PM you the rest.

Hi

My word........ Listening

Hi

My word........ Listening

Warning: This reading was unclear.. I should have included in my request to avoid using verbs. But as I promised, here's your reading! :)

By your first two cards, I'm getting the phrase "$#!+ outta luck." (excuse my language, just saying what comes to mind lol) I feel this has to do with your search for love. You feel like you lack the ability to find love, and you really want to tear down that doubt within. You have the passion to do so. I feel like you refuse to change something about yourself (you may or may not know what that is), and this thing is something you've held on since your young age. If you keep this up, you'll end up recuperating or "paying for it" in the end, wishing you had done that. Your friends take you very seriously, which means you do pick your friends wisely, and they respect you. However, they see you as someone that isn't willing to take chances or risks. My suggestion to you is to not leave it up to luck. Be aggressive and honest and for now, take the time to reflect upon your flaws, however many of them are, and pick one thing you would change to boost your self esteem. As long as you take charge of your life and not leave it to luck, you will end up with better chances rather than regret in the future.

Here's the layout:

Tower <3> High Priestess*<10>

| |

| Wheel of Fortune*<9>

Death*<5> - (Lovers*<1> + World*<2>) - Temperance<6> |

| Chariot*<8>

| |

Strength*<4> Fool*<7>

If you have any questions, require clarification, or want me to justify something, feel free to ask. :)

I'd like to add to this particular rule- When you pick your word, please avoid using verbs. The guy above chose "listening." The word, "listen" or "listener" would've been more optimal.

Hello psykeeper, I'd like to help you with your practice and try this out as well. :)

My word is: maverick.

If you need any clarifications, I can respond here or in private message, whichever you prefer.

Hello! I'd like to take a chance on the reading too. (Looks like I am up for any reading hihihi)

My word is: b. itch (without the dot and space of course ^^ and I'm very sorry for the curse word but that just kinda came into my mind)

Edited by Effy Davis

Hello psykeeper, I'd like to help you with your practice and try this out as well. :)

My word is: maverick.

If you need any clarifications, I can respond here or in private message, whichever you prefer.

I get the impression from this reading that you're currently behaving erratic and impulsively. I would say semi-destructive behavior. In your past, I see you were well-liked and had plenty of friends, but in the present I see you going through a "dark" phase, perhaps at a crossroads in life. Maybe you're trying to figure out your identity. You genuinely don't want to be guided or helped, you want to be on your own, to break free. I'm seeing that if you take this course, you'll be living paycheck by paycheck, making ends meet. Although I see you heading that way towards your "freedom", I don't think you're the kind to complain much about it, enjoying it perhaps. Regarding the erratic behavior I mentioned at the beginning, your friends notice it. They know you're not thinking it through, and they use the phrase "Mr Know It All." Despite their negative opinions, they do know you mean well. My advice would be to get out of that mindset immediately. Re-think our approach on your issues. I can tell you that this re-thinking and change in attitude won't be easy, and if you succeed, you'll have a much more stable lifestyle later in the future. I have to say, the image of an apartment keeps popping up in my head, so I'm pretty sure whatever path you take in life will end up at an apartment haha. I get the feeling that you're young at heart, and always will be.

Here's the layout:

Moon*<3> Death*<10>

| |

| Chariot<9>

Judgement<5> - (Hanged Man*<1> + Tower<2>) - Magician<6> |

| Devil*<8>

| |

Hermit*<4> Hierophant*<7>

NOTE: The ones marked with an asterisk means it's upsidedown.

If you have any questions, require clarification, or want me to justify something, feel free to ask. :)

Thank you for the reading psykeeper, that was fast! I'm going to send you a private message regarding some questions.

Don't worry, I'll try not to dissect everything. ^^;

Although I must say, you seem to have a knack for this. :)

Hello! I'd like to take a chance on the reading too. (Looks like I am up for any reading hihihi)

My word is: b. itch (without the dot and space of course ^^ and I'm very sorry for the curse word but that just kinda came into my mind)

You're trying to make a very serious decision about something. I get the impression that it's a decision on whether to buy a house- I see "investment" in here. You're being very, very frugal about your money, and you really wish your boyfriend or husband (or your girlfriend/wife if I'm wrong about your gender! I get a very feminine feel from this reading.) would back off or be quiet and let you think about this decision through. Your past and future tells me about your personality- you're the kind to take forever to make a decision, but you make damn sure you think it through, and you always make educated decisions. The people in your life, your friends and family, think you're ready to make some changes to your life and encourage you to go ahead and take your chances, but they honestly don't think you have it in you to go ahead with it. In your future, I see you ending up being happy with your decision and getting everything you wanted out of the deal. :)

Here's the layout:

Hermit*<3> Magician<10>

| |

| Sun*<9>

Justice<5> - (Fool*<1> + Chariot*<2>) - Hierophant<6> |

| Strength*<8>

| |

Temperance<4> Death<7>

Hello psykeeper, I too would appreciate a reading. my word is: seeker and I would choose the tarot card: Empress

Thanks, DianneG

Hello psykeeper, I too would appreciate a reading. my word is: seeker and I would choose the tarot card: Empress

Thanks, DianneG

This reading seemed pretty brief and slightly harsh.. Please keep in mind that I'm only the messenger!

You're wanting to know how a specific person feels about you, more like you're wondering if this person loves you back. You're the kind of person to be able to get pretty much anyone you want, but this person challenges your norm and interests you unlike many others. This wondering that's hanging above your head bothers you, so you want a direct answer to get it over with. You are the one that many people turn to if they need to vent, so you know many of their secrets. People know that about you, and they fear you'll use it against them. This shows me that you're an introverted type kind of person. Listen to the voice of rational reason and trust your judgements, only then will your future love life look much more hopeful. Otherwise, I see you lacking strength and the courage to ask this person whether he or she loves you.

Here's the layout:

Justice<3> Star<10>

| |

| Judgement*<9>

High Priestess<5> - (Hermit*<1> + Lovers<2>) - Strength*<6> |

| Temperance*<8>

| |

Magician<4> Devil<7>

You're trying to make a very serious decision about something. I get the impression that it's a decision on whether to buy a house- I see "investment" in here. You're being very, very frugal about your money, and you really wish your boyfriend or husband (or your girlfriend/wife if I'm wrong about your gender! I get a very feminine feel from this reading.) would back off or be quiet and let you think about this decision through. Your past and future tells me about your personality- you're the kind to take forever to make a decision, but you make damn sure you think it through, and you always make educated decisions. The people in your life, your friends and family, think you're ready to make some changes to your life and encourage you to go ahead and take your chances, but they honestly don't think you have it in you to go ahead with it. In your future, I see you ending up being happy with your decision and getting everything you wanted out of the deal. :)

Here's the layout:

Hermit*<3> Magician<10>

| |

| Sun*<9>

Justice<5> - (Fool*<1> + Chariot*<2>) - Hierophant<6> |

| Strength*<8>

| |

Temperance<4> Death<7>

Thanks for the reading psykeeper and I gotta say few things here. I'm doubtful about the investment, as I'm living with my parents (I'm still in high school)and I plan yo move out after it which is about a year from now, I am single, and yes, it takes me forever to make a decision and I am very undecided person. Though it's good that you see a happy ending hihihi ^.^

I'm a tarot reader too! I have a 90 to 80 persent accuracy reading. But as you know one should never read one's own cards.

My word is Head.

And though you use only the Major Arcana my significator is the Queen of Wands if that's any help.

FAQ

Hi There, I would like a read and in turn I will look at you're picture tonight. When you get a chance. Thanks ST

FAQ

i would love a reading my name is nicole and my word is independant, thanks for your time in advance xx

Hi There, I would like a read and in turn I will look at you're picture tonight. When you get a chance. Thanks ST

I forgot to give you a word hillbilly.

I would like you to try me with tarot reading, the word is worker.

Hi Psykeeper, When you have time, I'd appreciate a reading. My word is seeker also. I don't know much about Tarot, so can't choose a card, sorry!

Hey guys. I've had a completely crazy busy week, and it's all calmed down so I should be able to get caught up with my requests! :)

I can do about 3 readings per day, so it might take a couple days to catch up.

I'm a tarot reader too! I have a 90 to 80 persent accuracy reading. But as you know one should never read one's own cards.

My word is Head.

And though you use only the Major Arcana my significator is the Queen of Wands if that's any help.

I'm getting a very strong male presence in this reading.

Right now you're feeling distressed about a friend or someone that is very close to you. You feel like you were robbed of this someone, and you're left wondering what you can do. You have all the materialistic things you want in your posession, but what you are pursuing is true emotional happiness. You think that's what you were robbed of- your chance at happiness. Your past justifies your "word"- you've always been a headstrong person. You feel like you should approach this situation carefully, which goes against your usual characteristics. I can tell you that if you keep that path up, you'll be left with small regrets, couldas, shouldas, and wouldas. I don't know much about the Minor Arcana cards, but I'm gonna assume you're a Leo because I feel an extremely dominant presence here. Your friends and family know as a matter of fact that you are a very dominant person, and they know you are a good leader. They know you don't abuse your domainant position so they don't mind you being the king of the hill. My advice with you is- stick to your instincts. Don't change your approach to things because you think this situation is sensitive. I can tell that this person means alot to you because if you resolve the issue, I can see tons of personal growth and changes to your life in a positive way.

Here's the layout:

Sun <3> Death<10>

| |

| Magician*<9>

Strength<5> - (Lovers<1> +Justice*<2>) - Hanged Man<6> |

| High Priestess<8>

| |

World<4> Emperor<7>

[EDIT] I googled Queen of Wands after I posted the reading (I didn't want to google it beforehand since that would be bias) and apparently Queen of Wands represent the Leo personality, so that's a definite hit for me! :)

Edited by psykeeper

I'm getting a very strong male presence in this reading.

Right now you're feeling distressed about a friend or someone that is very close to you. You feel like you were robbed of this someone, and you're left wondering what you can do. You have all the materialistic things you want in your posession, but what you are pursuing is true emotional happiness. You think that's what you were robbed of- your chance at happiness. Your past justifies your "word"- you've always been a headstrong person. You feel like you should approach this situation carefully, which goes against your usual characteristics. I can tell you that if you keep that path up, you'll be left with small regrets, couldas, shouldas, and wouldas. I don't know much about the Minor Arcana cards, but I'm gonna assume you're a Leo because I feel an extremely dominant presence here. Your friends and family know as a matter of fact that you are a very dominant person, and they know you are a good leader. They know you don't abuse your domainant position so they don't mind you being the king of the hill. My advice with you is- stick to your instincts. Don't change your approach to things because you think this situation is sensitive. I can tell that this person means alot to you because if you resolve the issue, I can see tons of personal growth and changes to your life in a positive way.

Here's the layout:

Sun <3> Death<10>

| |

| Magician*<9>

Strength<5> - (Lovers<1> +Justice*<2>) - Hanged Man<6> |

| High Priestess<8>

| |

World<4> Emperor<7>

[EDIT] I googled Queen of Wands after I posted the reading (I didn't want to google it beforehand since that would be bias) and apparently Queen of Wands represent the Leo personality, so that's a definite hit for me! :)

Yes it is true I've always been a head strong person.

No,I am not a Leo I am an Aries. The significator was chosen for me long ago mostly because I was a natural red head and had the stereotyped personality that went with it. It is said an Aries will ram a brick wall to knock it down over and over before it finally decides that won't knock it down and looks for another solution. Stubborn would be the word I guess. I would say that was a very good description of me in my younger days. I'm quietier and, I guess, disenchanted with life in general now.

I suppose you are correct about a feeling of being robbed, an ex actually, but I'm well over any emotional attachments there. My problem with him is he abandoned his kids and I. But that was many, many moons ago. He was never there for them in any capacity and now that he is seriously ill it is the very children he abandoned that are looking out for him now. As a single parent for 14 years took on all the care, love, and responsibility for them so there's (I'm sorry to admit) some resentment and petty jealously that I keep to myself. On the other hand I am proud of my kids. It means I raised them to be good people. It means I succeeded despite the hardships.

My second husband died 6 yrs. ago so there is no man in my life and I don't want one (or female either LOL). I chose him over another and much too late realized I made the wrong choice. Basically I pushed away what was probably my soul mate. I find I prefer being single now.

You are correct in saying I have the materialistic things I need in life. But I certainly could use more emotional happiness. It's odd. I get bored & lonely sometimes but other than my kids & grandkids most of the people in my life just get on my nerves.

What I really wanted an answer to was-

I am a long time sufferer of migranes and in the last month have developed a pretty bad case of vertigo that is driving me nuts. I was wondering if it was going to go on much longer.

Thanks for the reading. You didn't answer my direct question but did a good job in capturing the essence of me.

i would love a reading my name is nicole and my word is independant, thanks for your time in advance xx

You're making huge changes to yourself and your lifestyle. I feel like you're a very selfless and passionate person, but you're struggling with the "easy life." You used to be sheltered, but you're breaking free from that lifestyle and trying to hurl yourself into the real world. You feel like you're perfectly equipped to survive out there and could take on anything that gets in your way. Basically, I get the impression that you're excited for the adventure up ahead even though you know it'll be hard. You honestly prefer the hard side of life because it's more adventurous. The people in your social life don't exactly understand what's going on on your end, but they think something bad's happening or you've hit a streak of bad luck. Despite that, they know you'll be honest when you are asked why you're doing this. Your future looks bright, so I don't have any advice for you except for to listen to your morals and keep up the good work! :)

Here's the layout:

Sun* <3> Judgement<10>

| |

| Justice<9>

Fool<5> - (Death<1> +Strength<2>) - Devil*<6> |

| High Priestess*<8>

| |

World<4> Wheel of Fortune*<7>

What I really wanted an answer to was-

I am a long time sufferer of migranes and in the last month have developed a pretty bad case of vertigo that is driving me nuts. I was wondering if it was going to go on much longer.

Thanks for the reading. You didn't answer my direct question but did a good job in capturing the essence of me.

Like I said in the FAQ in my first post- I don't want to answer to superficial questions. I aim to answer the questions that are the most emotional to you, in other words: "the questions of the heart." I try to bring the issues that sit in the back of your head to the surface, and to your awareness. It often is something that people don't want to think about, so they push it aside. Those things that people push aside could impact their future if left untouched, so I'm just trying to give a little nudge in the right direction. I guess you could call that my mission as a tarot reader lol.

Edited by psykeeper

[Double-posted on accident. Ignore this lol]

Edited by psykeeper