Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psykeeper's Tarot Card Readings

psykeeper

Hi, I'd like a reading please (:

My word is vague, and the card is the major arcana high priestess (:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psykeeper

• Bozena

• Agent. Mulder

• rileycooper

This reading seemed pretty brief and slightly harsh.. Please keep in mind that I'm only the messenger!

You're wanting to know how a specific person feels about you, more like you're wondering if this person loves you back. You're the kind of person to be able to get pretty much anyone you want, but this person challenges your norm and interests you unlike many others. This wondering that's hanging above your head bothers you, so you want a direct answer to get it over with. You are the one that many people turn to if they need to vent, so you know many of their secrets. People know that about you, and they fear you'll use it against them. This shows me that you're an introverted type kind of person. Listen to the voice of rational reason and trust your judgements, only then will your future love life look much more hopeful. Otherwise, I see you lacking strength and the courage to ask this person whether he or she loves you.

Here's the layout:

Justice<3> Star<10>

| |

| Judgement*<9>

High Priestess<5> - (Hermit*<1> + Lovers<2>) - Strength*<6> |

| Temperance*<8>

| |

Magician<4> Devil<7>

NOTE: The ones marked with an asterisk means it's upsidedown.

If you have any questions, require clarification, or want me to justify something, feel free to ask. :)

Thanks for the reading, although it has left me rather confused. I am a recent widow and have no love interests nor even close male friends in my life at this time. Frankly, having been widowed twice I don't know that I will ever be interested in another relationship. Could there be another interpertation to this layout? DianneG

Edited by DianneG

Thanks for the reading, although it has left me rather confused. I am a recent widow and have no love interests nor even close male friends in my life at this time. Frankly, having been widowed twice I don't know that I will ever be interested in another relationship. Could there be another interpertation to this layout? DianneG

Could be a miss on my part. Sorry :/

You can try again soon if you'd like to! :)

Could be a miss on my part. Sorry :/

You can try again soon if you'd like to! :)

Thanks, DianneG

Hello Psykeeper, my word will be optimist and my card will be death.

Ok thanks for responding to my message i cant waite for my reading my word is believing and my card is moon thank you :0

I forgot to give you a word hillbilly.

This reading is a bit unclear to me, but I get the impression that you're probably young.

You're feeling like the place you're currently living in isn't for you. You feel like you don't really get along with the local people, so you're feeling a bit lonely and are seeking guidance. I'm gonna assume that you're asking psychics on this forum with hopes that someone will hit the target. I can tell by your past that you were always the delinquent type, but that's changing right now- you're taking things more seriously. You were probably disillusioned recently. I think you're at a loss as to what to do with yourself because you're lacking a role model or a father figure or a template of some sorts. Your friends know you're truly a good person, and think there's nothing holding you down from being happy, except for yourself and your hesitations. I get the impression that you're a smart person so my advice for you is, calm down. Sit down in a quiet place and evaluate yourself and decide on the best plan of action for your life. Try to be more friendly and open to advice, and be sure to digest them thoroughly. If you're still lost, you'll stay lost. If you re-evaluate yourself and take yourself seriously, I do see love crossing your path in your future. :)

Here's the layout:

Hermit<3> Empress<10>

| |

| Moon<9>

Strength<5> - (Chariot*<1> +Lovers*<2>) - Star*<6> |

| Hanged man*<8>

| |

Emperor*<4> Hierophant<7>

If you have any questions, require clarification, or want me to justify something, feel free to ask. :)

This reading is a bit unclear to me, but I get the impression that you're probably young.

You're feeling like the place you're currently living in isn't for you. You feel like you don't really get along with the local people, so you're feeling a bit lonely and are seeking guidance. I'm gonna assume that you're asking psychics on this forum with hopes that someone will hit the target. I can tell by your past that you were always the delinquent type, but that's changing right now- you're taking things more seriously. You were probably disillusioned recently. I think you're at a loss as to what to do with yourself because you're lacking a role model or a father figure or a template of some sorts. Your friends know you're truly a good person, and think there's nothing holding you down from being happy, except for yourself and your hesitations. I get the impression that you're a smart person so my advice for you is, calm down. Sit down in a quiet place and evaluate yourself and decide on the best plan of action for your life. Try to be more friendly and open to advice, and be sure to digest them thoroughly. If you're still lost, you'll stay lost. If you re-evaluate yourself and take yourself seriously, I do see love crossing your path in your future. :)

Here's the layout:

Hermit<3> Empress<10>

| |

| Moon<9>

Strength<5> - (Chariot*<1> +Lovers*<2>) - Star*<6> |

| Hanged man*<8>

| |

Emperor*<4> Hierophant<7>

First of all I will tell you what you are sensing. I am 44 but I look to some people in my 20's plus I act very young.I have been married for 15 years and together for almost 18. But you are right I sometimes feel I deserve better. I lost my mom at 15 and stayed with brothers and sisters till I was of age. Never had a father around and yes I would of been a different person with him in my life. Correct with being lost. I am at a stand still to keep on reading I really don't know what is next or how to go to the next step. people love being around me and they think the world of me cause I will aways be there for anybody when in need. Strangers to. I sometimes won't take peoples advice esp my wifes but she always turns out correct. I am very happy now that i have grown up. I have 5 kids and one on the way and five grandkids. So I am set for the rest of my life. but I liked you're read and felt you did a great job. So keep up the good work and don't wear you're self down. peace

I would like you to try me with tarot reading, the word is worker.

This is a bit unclear and negative to me. I may ask you to try again later if it turns out incorrect.

i think your issue here is freedom. Things are not going the way you expected. I think you're thinking too much on your left brain, and you're being too stubborn about the little things that matter. Your friends didn't call you on to something, and they let it fester until it became a problem. I don't think they've expressed their opinions to you yet. They're not exactly wanting to be your companion very much at the time being, and think you need to re-think your priorities. You're asking people for their opinions on your situation, but none of value is being given, so it's frustrating you. My advice is, try to get yourself away from being so left-brained and start listening to your creativity and intuition. Loosen up a little and listen to your "inner kid." People will respond to that change of attitude, and feel more open to giving you advice. Only then do I see your future having a better outcome in your future. You have the power to make things right, you just don't realize it.

Here's the layout:

Hermit<3> Star<10>

| |

| Fool<9>

Judgement*<5> - (Hanged Man*<1> +Tower<2>) - World*<6> |

| Death*<8>

| |

Justice<4> Empress*<7>

I have a hard time calling my friends back after they call me. I will call them tomaro if I have time. I think it was a fairly good reading.

Hello psykeeper, I would love a reading please . My word is struggle . Thank you .

Hi Psykeeper, When you have time, I'd appreciate a reading. My word is seeker also. I don't know much about Tarot, so can't choose a card, sorry!

You're angry, and you're letting the unresolved issue fester in the back of your head. This anger is harming your progress in life in several ways. You don't have the emotional strength to just come out and say it, and unfortunately you feel like you have nobody to vent to about this. You're keeping it bottled up inside you. You were always a stable and headstrong person, and I'm seeing "money" in your past. It could mean you're a very frivolous about your money and budget a lot. I'm getting the impression that you're making lots of new friends right now. While your new friends still don't know much about you and are hopeful of a new friendship with you because you're an agreeable person, your old friends think you're behaving rather uncharacteristically. Like I said before, i get the impression that you're a calm, cool, frivolous person, but your old friends are thinking you're behaving the opposite. You already know the changes you need to make, and what you need to do to rid yourself of this anger, but you're afraid of the long-term recupercussions. My advice is to find the strength to approach this issue calmly, find the best plan and execute it cooly. Don't let the anger control you. If you do this, you will have newfound strength and perspective, and become a leader of your own life. Otherwise, I see you letting the anger brew up inside you until something comes up that causes you to prematurely crack and become irrational about things, therefore doing more damage to yourself than you already have done.

By the way, while I was focusing on your "word," I was getting images of Neo from The Matrix.. is he your favorite character or something? lol

Here's the layout:

Strength*<3> Hermit*<10>

| |

| Death<9>

Tower*<5> - (Moon*<1> +Chariot*<2>) - Judgement*<6> |

| Star<8>

| |

Empress*<4> Temperance*<7>

Hi, I'd like a reading please (:

My word is vague, and the card is the major arcana high priestess (:

You want to begin your journey towards a more successful and stable life, and you're currently trying to think about what it takes to achieve that goal. You know you don't know enough about everything in order to map out an appropriate path yet. Your friends know that you are a very capable person, and that you can get just about anything you want if you put the effort into it. However, they think you're being unrealistic about your goals and don't think you'll be able to completely achieve your ideal goal. My advice is- prove them wrong! Do your research, think every move through, and achieve the ideal lifestyle! Either way, I see you ending up at one destination- a life where you are the boss of yourself, and you're free to adventure anywhere in your life. :)

Tower*<3> Fool<10>

| |

| Star*<9>

Strength<5> - (Judgement<1> +Moon<2>) - Hermit*<6> |

| World*<8>

| |

Hierophant*<4> Magician<7>

You want to begin your journey towards a more successful and stable life, and you're currently trying to think about what it takes to achieve that goal. You know you don't know enough about everything in order to map out an appropriate path yet. Your friends know that you are a very capable person, and that you can get just about anything you want if you put the effort into it. However, they think you're being unrealistic about your goals and don't think you'll be able to completely achieve your ideal goal. My advice is- prove them wrong! Do your research, think every move through, and achieve the ideal lifestyle! Either way, I see you ending up at one destination- a life where you are the boss of yourself, and you're free to adventure anywhere in your life. :)

Tower*<3> Fool<10>

| |

| Star*<9>

Strength<5> - (Judgement<1> +Moon<2>) - Hermit*<6> |

| World*<8>

| |

Hierophant*<4> Magician<7>

dude, it's as if you know me! thankyou for this, it's actually been really helpful! (:

My word is Anxious. Out of all the cards I like "The Hermit", hard to explain why.

You're angry, and you're letting the unresolved issue fester in the back of your head. This anger is harming your progress in life in several ways. You don't have the emotional strength to just come out and say it, and unfortunately you feel like you have nobody to vent to about this. You're keeping it bottled up inside you. You were always a stable and headstrong person, and I'm seeing "money" in your past. It could mean you're a very frivolous about your money and budget a lot. I'm getting the impression that you're making lots of new friends right now. While your new friends still don't know much about you and are hopeful of a new friendship with you because you're an agreeable person, your old friends think you're behaving rather uncharacteristically. Like I said before, i get the impression that you're a calm, cool, frivolous person, but your old friends are thinking you're behaving the opposite. You already know the changes you need to make, and what you need to do to rid yourself of this anger, but you're afraid of the long-term recupercussions. My advice is to find the strength to approach this issue calmly, find the best plan and execute it cooly. Don't let the anger control you. If you do this, you will have newfound strength and perspective, and become a leader of your own life. Otherwise, I see you letting the anger brew up inside you until something comes up that causes you to prematurely crack and become irrational about things, therefore doing more damage to yourself than you already have done.

Nope, not angry about anything; actually, it takes a lot to really make me angry about something because I am calm, cool and collected (as you said). I have been a bit "frivolous" with money in the past in the sense that I'm not very good at sticking within my budget (budget? what budget?) But I'm getting better at that. I have been making some new friends lately, but my old friends (and I do mean old as my best friend and I have known each other for 40 years) aren't even aware of my new friends.

By the way, while I was focusing on your "word," I was getting images of Neo from The Matrix.. is he your favorite character or something? lol

I only saw the first Matrix movie and couldn't even tell you which character is which. I think Neo is the Keanu Reeves character? That movie kinda freaked me out actually because I have often felt like our existence is a worlds within worlds kinda thing.

Interesting though. Someone else sent me an unsolicited tarot reading via PM and it was completely different from yours.

Thanks for taking the time and good luck with sharpening your skills.

Hey Psy, this seems fun so I'll give it a go. My word is studious.

Hello Psykeeper, my word will be optimist and my card will be death.

You're in a tight spot with something. I feel like it's something to do with some form of debt because i'm seeing "dues," but you're being a little defeatist because you don't really see a way out of it. You were always able to pull strings and/or use your creativity to bail you out of tight spots or make ends meet, but only barely squeaking by every time. You're definitely a man of good luck, but this time you're experiencing a severe streak of bad luck. You really want to break free from this streak of bad luck and be able to resume your usual routines in life. your friends and family know about this tight spot you're in right now, and know that you're not the kind to exactly always follow rules and deadlines. They think it's time for you to start considering following the rules instead of trying to avoid dealing with authority for once. My advice to you is to keep up your optimistic attitude! It's one of your strengths and it's what gives you strength to get through the hard times! You could start paying attention to your mistakes and learn from them, and start planning ahead consider the consequences instead of procrastinating and squeaking your way out of things on the absolute last minute. If you start to adopt that mindset, you'll turn out a much more wiser and knowledgeable person. I fear if you don't change some habits, you could end up losing everything.

Here's the layout:

Fool<3> Hierophant<10>

| |

| Justice*<9>

Emperor*<5> - (World*<1> +Strength*<2>) - Temperance*<6> |

| Chariot*<8>

| |

Magician<4> Moon*<7>

Ok thanks for responding to my message i cant waite for my reading my word is believing and my card is moon thank you :0

You're worried about the lack of love or affection in your life, despite the fact that you have plenty of close friends. You're questioning your appearance and self-confidence right now. I'm getting the impression here that commitment is an issue for you. You really want to be successful in your love life, but at this point you're willing to give up everything just to get what you want. I see a male figure in your past that you loved very deeply, but he has been out of your life for a long while now. Your close friends think you're leaving it completely up to luck and not facing the real problem. They also think if you don't make changes about your outlook on your love life, you'll be going nowhere. I'm assuming this "problem" your friends think you're not facing is your issues with commitment. Perhaps you got out of a very bad break-up and are afraid of being hurt again. I have to say that ultimately, hope and willpower overcomes all. You've always been optimistic, and that's where you draw your hopes and faith from. You should explore deep within your psyche and understand what is stopping you from being successful with your search for affection. I can tell you that the balance in your life will be restored soon, but it will be a journey to get there. You'll learn a lot of things about yourself in the process, so brace yourself! :)

By the way, while I was shuffling, i got images of a square with the colors blue and pink in it. Don't know if that's of any significance to you.

Here's the layout:

Tower*<3> Justice<10>

| |

| Star<9>

Emperor<5> - (Lovers*<1> + Empress<2>) - High Priestess<6> |

| Death*<8>

| |

Temperance*<4> Wheel of Fortune<7>

You're worried about the lack of love or affection in your life, despite the fact that you have plenty of close friends. You're questioning your appearance and self-confidence right now. I'm getting the impression here that commitment is an issue for you. You really want to be successful in your love life, but at this point you're willing to give up everything just to get what you want. I see a male figure in your past that you loved very deeply, but he has been out of your life for a long while now. Your close friends think you're leaving it completely up to luck and not facing the real problem. They also think if you don't make changes about your outlook on your love life, you'll be going nowhere. I'm assuming this "problem" your friends think you're not facing is your issues with commitment. Perhaps you got out of a very bad break-up and are afraid of being hurt again. I have to say that ultimately, hope and willpower overcomes all. You've always been optimistic, and that's where you draw your hopes and faith from. You should explore deep within your psyche and understand what is stopping you from being successful with your search for affection. I can tell you that the balance in your life will be restored soon, but it will be a journey to get there. You'll learn a lot of things about yourself in the process, so brace yourself! :)

By the way, while I was shuffling, i got images of a square with the colors blue and pink in it. Don't know if that's of any significance to you.

Here's the layout:

Tower*<3> Justice<10>

| |

| Star<9>

Emperor<5> - (Lovers*<1> + Empress<2>) - High Priestess<6> |

| Death*<8>

| |

Temperance*<4> Wheel of Fortune<7>

well ive been married for 5 years yes i have trust issues with my husband often thimes wonder if things are supost to be this way i have ignored friends lately just been procupied my friends hate my husband because of the things he has put me through i have wanted to quit smoking and loose a litle weight to look more atractive i am very buisy at work all the time one question you say things will be restored i sure hope so thanks

Could you do a reading for me please? My word is daydreamer and my card is the page of cups. Thanks

hey...my word is hard headed

i could not think of a better word for someone who refuses to learn a lesson or change purspective

thanks

I would like to have a reading. My word is seeker. I do not know of the celtic tarot card you are using so I will give you my card from the Tarot de Marseilles, It's the tower.