Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psykeeper's Tarot Card Readings

psykeeper

Hi psykeeper, my word is guilt. Thanks in advance

Your friends come to you to vent, so you end up being a bank of secrets. You have dirt on pretty much all of your friends, and you don't like having that position- being the secret-keeper. You were recently told a big secret that you feel guilty for holding on to.. you want to tell someone. I have a feeling this secret is the kind that you feel is necessary to tell someone in order to protect her. I must warn you though, I get the impression that you're being led on. Maybe this "big secret" you were told was a lie. I'm also getting the impression that you're probably moving somewhere really far. Far enough for your friends to be thinking about it. They know you're a secret-bank, and they do feel it is safe in your hands. However, you're being indecisive about whether to uphold your promise to keep the big secret or break it to protect your friend and lose the trust of your friends in the process. I do see lots of new friends entering your life. It'll almost be like turning a new leaf, so you feel that is your way out. I can't tell what decision is best for you- to tell or not to tell. On the other hand, I can tell you that whatever decision you make will not disrupt the balance of your life. Your trust with your friends will remain just as strong.

Here's the layout:

Emperor*<3> World<10>

| |

| Sun*<9>

Empress<5> - (High Priestess<1> +Star*<2>) - Temperance<6> |

| Hierophant<8>

| |

Hermit<4> Chariot<7>

NOTE: The ones marked with an asterisk means it's upsidedown.

If you have any questions, require clarification, or want me to justify something, feel free to ask. :)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psykeeper

• Bozena

• Agent. Mulder

• rileycooper

Can I have a reading? My word is curious.

I would love to have a tarot card reading, never had one. My word is dreamer. Thanks in advance

You were always a very lucky person and things usually went your way, but right now despite all your luck, you're finding yourself without love and you're currently taking it upon yourself to seek help in that department. I get the feeling that you might currently be, or will be in a relationship right now, but it's not serious. What you really want is to be grounded and settled in that department. I'm getting the words, "internet" and "travel" here. Maybe it means you're willing to try out some long-distance relationships? Your family (I'm getting a very motherly feeling so I'm assuming it's family) thinks you're not taking yourself seriously and are wearing rose-tinted glasses and to quote, "not being the lady you should be." I understand that the times are tough for you right now, but you need to understand that there will be a struggle before things start clearing up. I'm seeing two futures here- one being the path you're currently on, never having any serious relationships because you're leaving it to your usual good luck, but you will end up wiser as a result. The second future I see is you holding on to optimism and fighting your way through any obstacles that may come in your path, and ending up with several choices to pick for your future. I'm betting these "several choices" are your choice in someone that you can be serious and committed with.

Here's the layout:

Hanged Man*<3> Temperance<10>

| |

| Sun*<9>

Wheel of Fortune<5> - (Lovers*<1> + Hermit<2>) - Fool<6> |

| Empress*<8>

| |

Chariot<4> Moon<7>

If you have any questions, require clarification, or want me to justify something, feel free to ask. :)

Hello psykeeper, I would love a reading please . My word is struggle . Thank you .

Of course, the two cards to describe your problem is that you're struggling, but more specifically you feel trapped. You're being faced with obstacles that are taking you apart, brick by brick, and you feel there's nothing you can do to stop it. If you look back at your past, you will realize that you did not know what you were getting yourself into. However, I have to say I don't think you realize you have the strength to get yourself out of the streak of bad luck. You have the answer, but you don't know what it is yet. You think your best way out is to take a gamble with your luck, but you do have more options than you think you do. The people in your life think you need to start thinking ahead and avoid making the same mistakes and repeating history. Despite their criticism, they are very hopeful for you because they, too, know that you have the strength and the ability in you to get yourself out. My advice to you is to try to change some lifestyle habits, like procrastinating or not thinking ahead. Either way, I feel that any path you take in life will lead you to a more easier life than what you're going through now. Even if you don't change your habits, you'll end up living a more financially secure life. If you do, you'll end up being financially safe AND a better person. So really, it's up to you to decide your future. :)

Here's the layout:

Wheel of Fortune<3> Devil*<10>

| |

| Death<9>

Moon<5> - (Tower<1> + Chariot*<2>) - Temperance*<6> |

| Star<8>

| |

Strength<4> Judgement<7>

Your friends come to you to vent, so you end up being a bank of secrets. You have dirt on pretty much all of your friends, and you don't like having that position- being the secret-keeper. You were recently told a big secret that you feel guilty for holding on to.. you want to tell someone. I have a feeling this secret is the kind that you feel is necessary to tell someone in order to protect her. I must warn you though, I get the impression that you're being led on. Maybe this "big secret" you were told was a lie. I'm also getting the impression that you're probably moving somewhere really far. Far enough for your friends to be thinking about it. They know you're a secret-bank, and they do feel it is safe in your hands. However, you're being indecisive about whether to uphold your promise to keep the big secret or break it to protect your friend and lose the trust of your friends in the process. I do see lots of new friends entering your life. It'll almost be like turning a new leaf, so you feel that is your way out. I can't tell what decision is best for you- to tell or not to tell. On the other hand, I can tell you that whatever decision you make will not disrupt the balance of your life. Your trust with your friends will remain just as strong.

Here's the layout:

Emperor*<3> World<10>

| |

| Sun*<9>

Empress<5> - (High Priestess<1> +Star*<2>) - Temperance<6> |

| Hierophant<8>

| |

Hermit<4> Chariot<7>

Thank you for the reading

I understand it took time for you to do this, but I don't think this pertains to me at all.

None of it means anything to me.

sorry

Thank you for the reading

I understand it took time for you to do this, but I don't think this pertains to me at all.

None of it means anything to me.

sorry

Another miss. That's alright, I guess doing my readings ASAP when requested is important. At least I learned something! :)

I do have lots to catch up to and can only do only 2 (maybe three if I'm lucky) per day. Tarot readings can be very draining.

Edited by psykeeper

My word is Anxious. Out of all the cards I like "The Hermit", hard to explain why.

You were always creative with your life choices, but right now you're finding yourself in a position where you cannot make an educated choice about a certain situation. You don't have anyone to lean on to right now, so you're feeling insecure about what decisions you make is right. I see you wanting for the best, but on the current trajectory you're heading for the exact opposite. I get the impression that you're feeling like you're alone in this situation, but you'd be surprised how many people are totally supportive of you and would help if asked. I feel like a couple people in your life could end up being your potential get-out-of-jail-free card. My advice to you is- if you feel like you can't make an educated choice about something, then don't let that stop you! Educate yourself! In the meantime, you might want to retreat from your usual habit of "pulling strings" to get yourself out of tight spots. Try taking the high road and see what you learn from doing that. I can say that the result will be very beneficial, if not excellent for yourself. You'll be in complete charge of your life and have freedom in many of your choices and decisions.

Here's the layout:

World<3> Empress<10>

| |

| Devil*<9>

Magician<5> - (Hierophant*<1> + Temperance*<2>) - Tower<6> |

| Star<8>

| |

Lovers*<4> Wheel of Fortune<7>

Hey Psy, this seems fun so I'll give it a go. My word is studious.

I'll have to admit this reading is biased because I've been keeping an eye on your thread, but I'll do my best. This reading is not very clear, so I'm not expecting this to be correct. My instincts somewhat opposes the cards here so.. here goes!

You're at a crossroads right now. You may already have plans for school or a career in the future, but it's not exactly what you want out of life. You're not exactly sure what your strengths are and what your dormant talents are, but you know as a matter of fact that when you do find out, you're gonna try to be the best at it. For example, if you did apply to college, you'd be attending as an "undecided" major. I can see you rising to power in whatever field you choose. If you remain at this crossroads, I can see you still not knowing your strengths well in the future. Your friends know you do have the power to be anything you want to be, and that you're much wiser than you let on. However, they feel that you need to think harder and make a more serious decision about your future. My advice to you is- be honest with yourself. Don't base your future on what could make the most money and fame, but base it on what you love to do, and excel at it. I see you becoming enlightened or "reborn" at one point in the future because of your being honest to yourself. Also, I do see love in your life right now, but I don't think you're acting on it. I don't know much to say about it, but here's an advice from the reader and not the cards- Carpe diem!

Here's the layout:

Emperor<3> Death*<10>

| |

| High Priestess*<9>

Strength*<5> - (Star<1> + Wheel of Fortune<2>) - Hierophant*<6> |

| Hanged Man<8>

| |

Lovers<4> Fool<7>

Yeah, that's what I've been doing lately and it's not good. I would think to myself "I love doing this but would it give me enough money?". I'm going to stop saying that now and just have fun with it all.

The only person who claims to "love" me is someone who I don't really trust or love back. I was in a online relationship with this person but then this person broke up with me and I later realized that we weren't for each other anyway because he wasn't really my type. Anyway, that's the only person I can think of and I hope someone better does come my way

Can you clarify what you mean by "this crossroad" a little more? Are you saying that it's bad if I don't go to college or if I don't sort out my strengths or both?

Yeah, that's what I've been doing lately and it's not good. I would think to myself "I love doing this but would it give me enough money?". I'm going to stop saying that now and just have fun with it all.

The only person who claims to "love" me is someone who I don't really trust or love back. I was in a online relationship with this person but then this person broke up with me and I later realized that we weren't for each other anyway because he wasn't really my type. Anyway, that's the only person I can think of and I hope someone better does come my way

Can you clarify what you mean by "this crossroad" a little more? Are you saying that it's bad if I don't go to college or if I don't sort out my strengths or both?

I didn't want to say this because it seemed to be a recurring theme in my previous readings, but what I meant by "not acting on it" is that I don't think you're aware of this person's affection for you. I'm trying to say that love is available to you right now, and you might stumble upon the realization of who it is soon.

What I mean by "crossroads" is basically you saying "I don't know what to do with myself." When I read my cards, I get images in my head that are open to interpretation. The image I saw was you holding a pin over a map, not knowing where to put it. You need to work on figuring out your strengths and weaknesses and talents for the best path towards your personal enlightenment. I was just using the "undecided major at college" as an example.

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Ah. Thanks for clarifying I can't wait to see who that person is! and the pin and map thing sounds interesting but I'll work on finding more of my strengths for now. Thanks

Could you do a reading for me please? My word is daydreamer and my card is the page of cups. Thanks

This is pretty short and sweet.

You recently moved into a new place, but you haven't exactly rooted yourself into the new surroundings yet so you're feeling lonely. You're wanting to go "friend-hunting" right now to rid yourself of your loneliness because you're a very happy and social person. I feel that you're a very approachable person, and easily liked because of your modest confidence. Your older friends are very hopeful for your success and wish you the best of luck. They're also hoping you won't change one bit because they like you the way you are! You're almost constantly in their thoughts. As for the "friend-hunting," my advice is- be yourself. Don't try to be too aggressive about it, you have an air about you that puts people at ease so you're easily approachable. I see you heading towards one future- plenty of new friends and old, and you'll be surprised how much you learn about yourself through your new friends. :)

Here's the layout:

Hanged Man<3> Moon*<10>

| |

| Strength*<9>

Devil*<5> - (Lovers*<1> +Wheel of Fortune<2>) - High Priestess<6> |

| Death*<8>

| |

Chariot*<4> Star<7>

hey you i know you get a lot of messages here

can i have reading? my word is hardheaded (couldnt think of another word for never learning a lesson)

thank you

hey...my word is hard headed

i could not think of a better word for someone who refuses to learn a lesson or change purspective

thanks

You're being stubborn and having bad attitudes and are being short tempered towards many things, and it's basically self-destructive behavioir. I can sense you're skeptical about many things, even the readers in this forum. You're a very smart and knowledgable person, but your temper and ego gets in the way of your rationality. I can see that you're currently trying to deal with a problem but you want one way, and that's your way, despite many other friends giving you sensible solutions. I can tell you that your friends think you're way too close-minded to deal with so they don't even try sometimes, and don't have respect for you because of the way you deal with your temper. My advice to you is- humble yourself at least a little. Get down from that throne and try to see things through your peer's perspectives. Be thoughtful of others and try to actually listen to their solutions to your problem and take them into consideration. Let down your sheild and let some close people in so they can understand where you're coming from. I can tell you that if you avoid doing that, you will be forced off your throne and be humbled sometime soon in the future. Ultimately, you will learn one way or another to judge only yourself and not others. All I can say is- tread carefully and be conscious of every choice you make.

Here's the layout:

Magician*<3> Judgement*<10>

| |

| Empress*<9>

Hierophant<5> - (Temperance<1> + Tower<2>) - Strength<6> |

| Emperor*<8>

| |

Star*<4> Fool*<7>

This is pretty short and sweet.

You recently moved into a new place, but you haven't exactly rooted yourself into the new surroundings yet so you're feeling lonely. You're wanting to go "friend-hunting" right now to rid yourself of your loneliness because you're a very happy and social person. I feel that you're a very approachable person, and easily liked because of your modest confidence. Your older friends are very hopeful for your success and wish you the best of luck. They're also hoping you won't change one bit because they like you the way you are! You're almost constantly in their thoughts. As for the "friend-hunting," my advice is- be yourself. Don't try to be too aggressive about it, you have an air about you that puts people at ease so you're easily approachable. I see you heading towards one future- plenty of new friends and old, and you'll be surprised how much you learn about yourself through your new friends. :)

Here's the layout:

Hanged Man<3> Moon*<10>

| |

| Strength*<9>

Devil*<5> - (Lovers*<1> +Wheel of Fortune<2>) - High Priestess<6> |

| Death*<8>

| |

Chariot*<4> Star<7>

Wow, this is spot on! (although I couldn't confirm how approachable others percieve me as being as I've never asked anyone lol) but you're right, at the minute I'm feeling pretty lonely! It's nice to know my old friends still think of me too, and I'm glad you see it getting better in the long run! Thanks for doing a reading for me. :)

I would like to have a reading. My word is seeker. I do not know of the celtic tarot card you are using so I will give you my card from the Tarot de Marseilles, It's the tower.

PM'd. I feel this reading was too serious and personal to disclose to the public.

Can I have a reading? My word is curious.

I can tell by your signature pic that you're an attractive girl, so this reading doesn't surprise me. You're conflicted right now because two boys have asked you out, but you're not sure which one you should choose to date. You want a creative, spontaneous, clever, and funny guy. Both men complete those qualifications, but you're getting a vibe from one of those two men that gives you the feeling that one of them is not being completely honest with you. You've always been a good judge of people, so when you listen to your instincts about a person, you're usually right. Your friends think you're being too indecisive about it and are saying you should just go ahead and pick one! They know you're an empowered woman so they trust you'll make the right choice. Even if you made the wrong choice, your friends know you'll be okay because you're a strong girl and a good friend. My advice to you is: follow your instincts. Like I said before, you're usually right. Make your pick and let it run its course, delaying will end up giving you less chances. Your future is very black and white- choose the wrong guy and you will be lied to and be "illusioned." Choose the right guy and you'll go great distances and the relationship will last a long time. Good luck!! :)

Here's the layout:

Magician<3> Chariot<10>

| |

| Hanged Man*<9>

Judgement<5> - (Lovers<1> + Hermit*<2>) - Moon<6> |

| Empress<8>

| |

High Priestess*<4> Temperance*<7>

I am indeed struggling and feel like my life is always the same with no fun at all .I am stuck in a routine and feel like there's nothing much I could do to change things except stop procrastinating as you mentioned and being more positive. Things are ok financially but it's not the same in other areas of my life especially with an inexistant love life . Hope I can make the necessary changes required and I stop feeling so helpless and trapped.Thanks for the reading psykeeper.

Of course, the two cards to describe your problem is that you're struggling, but more specifically you feel trapped. You're being faced with obstacles that are taking you apart, brick by brick, and you feel there's nothing you can do to stop it. If you look back at your past, you will realize that you did not know what you were getting yourself into. However, I have to say I don't think you realize you have the strength to get yourself out of the streak of bad luck. You have the answer, but you don't know what it is yet. You think your best way out is to take a gamble with your luck, but you do have more options than you think you do. The people in your life think you need to start thinking ahead and avoid making the same mistakes and repeating history. Despite their criticism, they are very hopeful for you because they, too, know that you have the strength and the ability in you to get yourself out. My advice to you is to try to change some lifestyle habits, like procrastinating or not thinking ahead. Either way, I feel that any path you take in life will lead you to a more easier life than what you're going through now. Even if you don't change your habits, you'll end up living a more financially secure life. If you do, you'll end up being financially safe AND a better person. So really, it's up to you to decide your future. :)

Edited by iheartfairies

I'd like a reading when you have time :) My word is uncertainty.

Thanks!

You were told something that was very hard for you to accept and process, and you're still having trouble deciding what to do with this information. You do know 100% that what you were told is true, so no denying on that part. You don't have anyone to go vent to, so you're feeling alone in dealing with this. Your friends don't know you too well because you don;t get too personal with them, but they do get the impression that you're somewhat of a rebel or a loner. I'm not sure about what you were told, but I have a feeling it has something to do with family. I also get the impression that you don't know yourself too well, like you're trying to figure out your identity. I can see that recreationally dating is in your agenda to figure yourself out. You could continue on your agenda, but it will take much longer for you to figure things out. My advice to you is two things, the first is don't judge too quickly. The reason why you're a loner is because you have slight trust issues and it does get in the way of getting to know someone well. The second advice is, try getting rid of both physical and mental clutter. Clean your room or house and try to get to the basics of who you are. This will help you reflect, and give you control over how much someone can learn about you by entering your house. You should feel more secure about opening yourself up a little if your house isn't an open book. In the process of doing this, you can clear your mind of all the clutter and help diminish your uncertainty and decide exactly what to do with the information I mentioned earlier. Don't worry too much though, things will return to order.

Here's the layout:

Wheel of Fortune<3> Justice<10>

| |

| World*<9>

Judgement<5> - (Hanged Man<1> + High Priestess*<2>) -Empress<6> |

| Devil<8>

| |

Hermit*<4> Hierophant*<7>

Whoo I'm caught up!! :) I'll try to be timely with the requests from now and on. Please keep in mind that I can only usually do two or three readings a day. Thank you, all of you, for giving me so much practice! I'm feeling more and more confident in my ability to read. :)

Hi, I think it's great you're doing these readings for people. I'm only new here but I'm intent on being an active member in these forums, so I thought I'd jump in here and volunteer for a reading :)

My word is 'Passionate'

Hi, I think it's great you're doing these readings for people. I'm only new here but I'm intent on being an active member in these forums, so I thought I'd jump in here and volunteer for a reading :)

My word is 'Passionate'

This is pretty much short and sweet. :)

You don't have too much drama going on in your life right now, but you've been impulsive lately, and it's almost self-destructive to your social life. It's on shaky grounds. You're feeling like you're not true to yourself, so you're trying to get out of your shell and express who you are. You just want to be happy rather than making others happy. I'm getting the impression that you're a young and very independent person, so I don't see you having too big of a problem with the transition out of your "shell." I also feel that you're a very honest person, and you're somewhat in-your-face or blunt with your words. People understand that you're trying to be yourself, but they think you need to tone it down a notch but you, of course, disagree. This is causing a strain and tension in many of your friends, but it will pass soon. Your future is bright, so I don't see any need to give advice. However, I can advise to you that if you chose your words more carefully and continued being the good friend that you are to others, even to the ones that reject you, your journey to being your "true self" will become easier.

Here's the layout:

Sun<3> Death*<10>

| |

| High Priestess<9>

Hermit*<5> - (Wheel of Fortune*<1> + Devil<2>) -World<6> |

| Justice<8>

| |

Hanged Man*<4> Judgement*<7>

Oh, and welcome to UM! :)

Edited by psykeeper

Hi I'd like a reading!

My card is Empress and my word is 'lonely'.

this is what comes 2 mind ,KNOWING

the card im thinkin is the TOWER? im not sure if thats a card but we ll see what happens.