Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psykeeper's Tarot Card Readings

psykeeper

Hi I'd like a reading!

My card is Empress and my word is 'lonely'.

You say you're lonely, but I don't see that being the actual issue here, but I can see how it can appear to be that way. What is happening is that you're maturing faster than your friends in your age bracket. You're also very aware that you're free to do whatever you want, and you know you'll be successful. The image I see in my head is your body taking the stairs while your mind's taking the elevator. :P You're finding it harder and harder to be able to relate to your current friends, and that gives you the sense of loneliness. You used to be a follower of the pack, but you're currently becoming a role model to your friends. You're considering purposefully dropping to their level out of desperation to have someone to be able to relate with. They have the utmost respect for you and know you can do anything you want in life because you act older than you actually are. For instance, if you were in high school, you'd be hanging out with the college students. That kind of thing. They feel like you're ahead of them in terms of life's progress, and they think you've got yourself all figured out. All I can say for you is- Be strong. Do try to be the explorer that you are and meet new friends that you'll be able to relate better with, but still remaining the good friend that you are to the friends you have already. As for your future, I do see lots of good luck and success coming your way. So, on that note, good luck! :)

Here's the layout:

Empress*<3> Wheel of Fortune<10>

| |

| Tower*<9>

Hermit*<5> - (Justice<1> + Fool<2>) -Sun*<6> |

| Temperance<8>

| |

Devil*<4> World<7>

NOTE: The ones marked with an asterisk means it's upsidedown.

If you have any questions, require clarification, or want me to justify something, feel free to ask. :)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psykeeper

• Bozena

• SlimJim22

• rileycooper

You say you're lonely, but I don't see that being the actual issue here, but I can see how it can appear to be that way. What is happening is that you're maturing faster than your friends in your age bracket. You're also very aware that you're free to do whatever you want, and you know you'll be successful. The image I see in my head is your body taking the stairs while your mind's taking the elevator. :P You're finding it harder and harder to be able to relate to your current friends, and that gives you the sense of loneliness. You used to be a follower of the pack, but you're currently becoming a role model to your friends. You're considering purposefully dropping to their level out of desperation to have someone to be able to relate with. They have the utmost respect for you and know you can do anything you want in life because you act older than you actually are. For instance, if you were in high school, you'd be hanging out with the college students. That kind of thing. They feel like you're ahead of them in terms of life's progress, and they think you've got yourself all figured out. All I can say for you is- Be strong. Do try to be the explorer that you are and meet new friends that you'll be able to relate better with, but still remaining the good friend that you are to the friends you have already. As for your future, I do see lots of good luck and success coming your way. So, on that note, good luck! :)

Here's the layout:

Empress*<3> Wheel of Fortune<10>

| |

| Tower*<9>

Hermit*<5> - (Justice<1> + Fool<2>) -Sun*<6> |

| Temperance<8>

| |

Devil*<4> World<7>

If you have any questions, require clarification, or want me to justify something, feel free to ask. :)

This makes sense in some ways. I do have a couple of good friends who are 3-5 years younger than I am and I feel like I'm on a different emotional level than both of them. I have friends I can relate to, but unfortunately they are now over an hour away since I had to move for work so we don't get to hang out that often.

When it comes to romantic relationships I don't have much luck, and that's the area I'm trying to figure out most right now. My last two serious relationships cheated on me and I'm ready for someone to have a meaningful lasting relationship with who won't hurt me. The people I am attracted to, however, only want to be friends or just want in my pants. : \ I have one guy who has taken an interest in me and I like him, too, the only thing is he is going through a divorce right now and he and his ex were together for five years (married for about a year and a half). I'm terrified that I'm just the rebound chick and I don't want to get hurt again, so I don't really know what to do in this situation.

If you have any advice or premonitions or anything I'm listening! Haha.

You're making huge changes to yourself and your lifestyle. I feel like you're a very selfless and passionate person, but you're struggling with the "easy life." You used to be sheltered, but you're breaking free from that lifestyle and trying to hurl yourself into the real world. You feel like you're perfectly equipped to survive out there and could take on anything that gets in your way. Basically, I get the impression that you're excited for the adventure up ahead even though you know it'll be hard. You honestly prefer the hard side of life because it's more adventurous. The people in your social life don't exactly understand what's going on on your end, but they think something bad's happening or you've hit a streak of bad luck. Despite that, they know you'll be honest when you are asked why you're doing this. Your future looks bright, so I don't have any advice for you except for to listen to your morals and keep up the good work! :)

Here's the layout:

Sun* <3> Judgement<10>

| |

| Justice<9>

Fool<5> - (Death<1> +Strength<2>) - Devil*<6> |

| High Priestess*<8>

| |

World<4> Wheel of Fortune*<7>

thanks so much for the read, it was pretty spot on but im a bit unsure what you mean with the social side concerning my friends thinking something bad is going on with me, can you explain that a bit more please and also becaause you said my future looks bright does that mean im finally on the right path now?

Greetings. I'd like a reading when you have the time. My word is Listener and my card is The Hermit.

Hello Psykeeper. I would also like a reading from you whenever you get the chance. My word is dreamer my card is a High Priestess and my pic is in my UM profile.

Thank you.

You're being stubborn and having bad attitudes and are being short tempered towards many things, and it's basically self-destructive behavioir. I can sense you're skeptical about many things, even the readers in this forum. You're a very smart and knowledgable person, but your temper and ego gets in the way of your rationality. I can see that you're currently trying to deal with a problem but you want one way, and that's your way, despite many other friends giving you sensible solutions. I can tell you that your friends think you're way too close-minded to deal with so they don't even try sometimes, and don't have respect for you because of the way you deal with your temper. My advice to you is- humble yourself at least a little. Get down from that throne and try to see things through your peer's perspectives. Be thoughtful of others and try to actually listen to their solutions to your problem and take them into consideration. Let down your sheild and let some close people in so they can understand where you're coming from. I can tell you that if you avoid doing that, you will be forced off your throne and be humbled sometime soon in the future. Ultimately, you will learn one way or another to judge only yourself and not others. All I can say is- tread carefully and be conscious of every choice you make.

Here's the layout:

Magician*<3> Judgement*<10>

| |

| Empress*<9>

Hierophant<5> - (Temperance<1> + Tower<2>) - Strength<6> |

| Emperor*<8>

| |

Star*<4> Fool*<7>

thank you for the reading ^_^ i will agree i am stubburn and like things my way and yes i am intelligent but the strange thing is im extremely open minded i am not judgemental at all. i am kind but when i get angry i get ANGRY lol i was wondering if you could give another crack at it maybe because i used the wrong word. i often do things i know i shouldnt do that is what i meant by hard headed. i walk into trouble with my eyes wide open. sorry if i used the wrong word. thank you

Edited by beatingheart

this is what comes 2 mind ,KNOWING

the card im thinkin is the TOWER? im not sure if thats a card but we ll see what happens.

Just so you know, if somebody doesn't have problems in their life that needs addressing, my readings end up becoming more of a description of the person. Plus, I kept hearing "Tuscon" and "Cowgirl" while I shuffled. Don't know if that has any significance to you.

I don't see too many issues in your life right now, I sense that you're a happy person and content with your life right now. I'm seeing that you live in a very arid place, I wanna say Tuscon, AZ, but that's just what I see in my head. You're a very clever and friendly person, and I get the impression that you're a bit of a smart aleck. You have a presence about you that demands respect and no drama, and your friends do comply. That's what they like about you. Your friends also love you the way you are and love how much of an empowered woman that you are. Despite all this happiness and satisfaction with your life, you're looking to shake things up- things are getting a little too boring and lacking adventure for you, you're wanting to try new things. Whatever you do to "shake things up," you'll be fine. I see that despite your wanting to be a little impulsive, you'll still make the right decisions regardless, so I don't see too much trouble coming your way. Although I have to say, you got The Lovers card in you future... I have the feeling that you're committed right now, but I see something heading your way that'll spice things up for you. So watch out and brace yourself for an adventure. :)

Here's the layout:

Justice*<3> Lovers<10>

| |

| Hierophant<9>

Temperance*<5> - (World<1> + Magician<2>) -Chariot*<6> |

| Empress<8>

| |

Fool*<4> Death<7>

lol right on yup,yup ,yup thats me alright.thank you so very much youre pretty good keep it up.you hit everything right on buddy.as for the tuscon thing ???? who noes maybe my future. oh also i was wondering if u can do a reading on my health,wasnt sure if u do that.if u dont thats fine if u do right on.so with that ttyl.

Edited by rainbowhunter

Hi, sorry it took me so long to get back to you :)

This is spot on. Everything you said was accurate. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. You have a gift :)

This is pretty much short and sweet. :)

You don't have too much drama going on in your life right now, but you've been impulsive lately, and it's almost self-destructive to your social life. It's on shaky grounds. You're feeling like you're not true to yourself, so you're trying to get out of your shell and express who you are. You just want to be happy rather than making others happy. I'm getting the impression that you're a young and very independent person, so I don't see you having too big of a problem with the transition out of your "shell." I also feel that you're a very honest person, and you're somewhat in-your-face or blunt with your words. People understand that you're trying to be yourself, but they think you need to tone it down a notch but you, of course, disagree. This is causing a strain and tension in many of your friends, but it will pass soon. Your future is bright, so I don't see any need to give advice. However, I can advise to you that if you chose your words more carefully and continued being the good friend that you are to others, even to the ones that reject you, your journey to being your "true self" will become easier.

Here's the layout:

Sun<3> Death*<10>

| |

| High Priestess<9>

Hermit*<5> - (Wheel of Fortune*<1> + Devil<2>) -World<6> |

| Justice<8>

| |

Hanged Man*<4> Judgement*<7>

Oh, and welcome to UM! :)

Hi Psykeeper,

I too would like a reading whenever you get a chance.

My word is: Destiny

thanks so much for the read, it was pretty spot on but im a bit unsure what you mean with the social side concerning my friends thinking something bad is going on with me, can you explain that a bit more please and also becaause you said my future looks bright does that mean im finally on the right path now?

any advice would be great xx

Greetings. I'd like a reading when you have the time. My word is Listener and my card is The Hermit.

You feel like you're all set for your future, but you're not happy with yourself right now. You realize you don't know yourself as well as you think you do. You can have anything you want, all you have to do is ask and you know that already. Heck, that's how you were able to get yourself all set up for your future. You were always the honest type, or at least that's how you portrayed yourself. That social image you projected onto others eventually became your personality, but now you realize that's not who you really are. However, you're wanting to make changes about yourself, but you're not sure what changes you should make. Everybody in your life knows you're a very capable person, but "strength in numbers" is what they think you lack. You may have many friends, but you're not too close to any of them. Strangely enough, the cards are not giving me advice but rather a warning. I get the impression that this reading is risky because any further information could harm your path to the best future. The warning I see is that you have to tread carefully and balance changing yourself and maintaining the future trajectory you set for yourself. It shows me that if you mess up, it's gonna hurt, and it's gonna hurt a lot. Don't lose yourself in trying to find your identity. You're in a fragile place right now, but I can tell you that you're already on the right path. I see that whatever you do, whatever changes you make, you're gonna become a role model for many other people. You chose The Hermit as your significator, and I agree with that choice. It does resonate with who you are, and that's what you become in the future- your true self. You're already on the right path. :)

Here's the layout:

Death<3> Empress*<10>

| |

| Tower<9>

High Priestess*<5> - (World<1> + Hierophant*<2>) -Hermit<6> |

| Lovers*<8>

| |

Wheel of Fortune<4> Strength<7>

Well, I think it is more of a misunderstanding on their part. Not many people will understand why somebody that has an "easy life" would want to hurl themselves into instability for the sake of adventure. The direct interpretation is that "they know you're being honest with them, but they don't understand why you want the lack of luck." LIke I said- they know you won't lie to them, so if they have the courage to ask you what's up, they will be reassured by your explanation. It's mostly just a matter of clearing misunderstandings when they come. And yes, I see that you're on the right path- you just have to worry about keeping the challenges you put onto yourself balanced with the things that keep you up and running. More like keep your wants and needs balanced. :)

You feel like you're all set for your future, but you're not happy with yourself right now. You realize you don't know yourself as well as you think you do. You can have anything you want, all you have to do is ask and you know that already. Heck, that's how you were able to get yourself all set up for your future. You were always the honest type, or at least that's how you portrayed yourself. That social image you projected onto others eventually became your personality, but now you realize that's not who you really are. However, you're wanting to make changes about yourself, but you're not sure what changes you should make. Everybody in your life knows you're a very capable person, but "strength in numbers" is what they think you lack. You may have many friends, but you're not too close to any of them. Strangely enough, the cards are not giving me advice but rather a warning. I get the impression that this reading is risky because any further information could harm your path to the best future. The warning I see is that you have to tread carefully and balance changing yourself and maintaining the future trajectory you set for yourself. It shows me that if you mess up, it's gonna hurt, and it's gonna hurt a lot. Don't lose yourself in trying to find your identity. You're in a fragile place right now, but I can tell you that you're already on the right path. I see that whatever you do, whatever changes you make, you're gonna become a role model for many other people. You chose The Hermit as your significator, and I agree with that choice. It does resonate with who you are, and that's what you become in the future- your true self. You're already on the right path. :)

Here's the layout:

Death<3> Empress*<10>

| |

| Tower<9>

High Priestess*<5> - (World<1> + Hierophant*<2>) -Hermit<6> |

| Lovers*<8>

| |

Wheel of Fortune<4> Strength<7>

Wow. I've been very curious about what you would see. I'm definitely in a fragile place, but I'm already on a path toward a big change. I had one job for twelve and a half years, lost it, and now I'm about to start some classes that will end up getting me into a very different job that I think will be much more fulfilling. I've been alone for a long time but am involved in a long distance relationship that has a decent chance at evolving into something else. I don't see anything in your reading about that, unless the Lovers card is taken literally. I guess the warning part could also have to do with that, because her situation is very strange and I'm involved in it as much as I can be from a long distance away. The way that whole thing goes could also effect my classes and future job, so I'm going to have to stay focused. I do have a lot of people who would call me their friend, but few that I would say the same about. I do have a reputation as a very honest, mild mannered guy but also can be more devious and wild than most "friends" know. I've had a lot given to me, which has always had a negative impact on my work habits and level of ambition. I feel like I need to earn my way more. Either way though, my future is pretty secure in terms of money. The Hermit card has always resonated with me, but it was also identified as "my card" at some point, though I don't remember how that happened. Pretty impressive reading. Thanks very much.

Edited by MysticStrummer

Hey Psykeeper, when you have the time I would like a reading please.

My word is 'renegade' and my card is the Hanged Man. Cheers. :)

Hello Psykeeper. I would also like a reading from you whenever you get the chance. My word is dreamer my card is a High Priestess and my pic is in my UM profile.

Thank you.

This reading really surprised me. Your energy is very strong and it showed through the cards. You say you chose the High Priestess, but while I shuffled, I kept feeling that you also fit the profile of the Moon card as well. And guess what? You got both High Priestess and Moon to describe you. Anyway, usually when someone doesn't have any major issues going on in their lives currently, the cards end up describing you. It's to fill in the space where issues usually would show.

I can feel that you know yourself VERY well, and you are comfortable with your identity. Despite the fact that you don't really open up to people too much, many people open up to you because you have an air about you that's very welcoming. It's almost as if you're a confessional and/or someone people go to you for advice. I am getting the words, "mother figure" to describe you- you love your friends and foe alike. Your friends and family have the utmost love and respect for you, almost as if you're a mother to them. I do feel a male companion in your life, but he isn't too prominent in your daily life. You have a very powerful female presence, and I see that in your past life, you were always fair and balanced- You barely even lose your temper. I get the impression that you're probably a lawyer or involved in the courtroom and/or politics? I say that because i feel that you're protective of everyone, even your enemies.

Despite all the positive things about you, (I had to really dig for this) you feel like you aren't adapting to your age well? You were expecting to feel wiser, but you're the same as ever. This troubles you, but the cards say you ARE wiser. You just need to take the time to reflect onto yourself and realize that. I fear that if you start to doubt yourself too much, the bright beacon that you are for other people will diminish.

Here's the layout:

Fool<3> Star*<10>

| |

| Hierophant<9>

Justice<5> - (High Priestess<1> + Moon<2>) -Wheel of Fortune*<6> |

| Lovers<8>

| |

Empress<4> Devil*<7>

Hi Psykeeper,

I too would like a reading whenever you get a chance.

My word is: Destiny

You're a very non-confrontational person, and you're content with living outside of attention and with your way of living- you're always a lucky person so you don't really struggle with anything. However, your issue is people trying to pressure you into stepping up or standing up for yourself. This is outside your comfort zone so you're not too happy with the pressure. Your friends are telling you that you're a deceptively strong person, and need to seriously re-consider your attitude towards life, but you disagree because you're comfortable. You're a very smart person and you are naturally almost constantly happy, which is why you are approachable despite your introvertedness. People find it easy to trust you and respond strongly to your positivity. My advice is to follow your goals and achieve the things you want to achieve in life. Personal development can't be imposed or rushed, it has to happen naturally. You have set very good goals for yourself so trying to prematurely go out of your comfort zone will only do damage to your progress in life. You trust your instincts very strongly, and I advise you continue to do so because I see a very good future where you are successful and happy. :)

Here's the layout:

Star*<3> Justice<10>

| |

| World<9>

Hierophant<5> - (High Priestess<1> + Wheel of Fortune<2>) -Sun<6> |

| Hanged Man<8>

| |

Emperor*<4> Strength<7>

[OMG!!!! I knew you weren't going to disappoint me! I just knew it. I was unsure as to what card to choose and that was between the HIgh Priestess and THe Moon. Yes I am quite fair and protective of others. People have told me that I have astrong aura that lights up a room when i walk in. I worked at a children's shelter from many years and now do something else. you are right on about me not feeling my age. I have always been closer to people older than me and I wish I was wiser. Anyway, i will pm you know i have something to ask you. thank you very much!

Hey Psykeeper, when you have the time I would like a reading please.

My word is 'renegade' and my card is the Hanged Man. Cheers. :)

You're worried about the direction your life is taking. It's alright, but it's not what you expected. You did take a lot of risks to get where you are now, but you feel like you've wound up in something of a dead-end. I think the word i'm looking for is that you're afraid you're settling. You want to have options for an exciting life, but you aren't feeling it right now. You definitely do want to remain in your town because you have a strong connection with the people there. You're trying to become successful while remaining local, but you ended up compromising. Everyone in your life knows that you're a very stable person and live a very balanced life. However, they feel you're still somewhat juvenile, and they think that's what is holding you back- your unwillingness to make big sacrifices. They do indirectly agree that you're settling, and think you could be more successful but you're not making the right sacrifices to achieve that goal. On the current path you are on, you have a good job, and you'll become a manager or something higher than that, but it's not 100% what you wanted when you started your journey. My advice to you is, be wise. If you want to break free from a daily grind, you'll have to be absolutely prepared to make bigger risks and bigger sacrifices to get to the top. It really is just a matter of continuing your stable and safe path, or taking the high road.

Here's the layout:

Temperance<3> World*<10>

| |

| Judgement<9>

Wheel of Fortune<5> - (Star*<1> + Justice<2>) -Hermit<6> |

| Devil<8>

| |

Chariot*<4> Tower<7>

Hi,

My word is: Course

Maybe you know, what that means!

Bozena

I'm not sure what you mean by Course. Do you mean a path?

Please explain. :)

In this for a reading.

Word: Kismet

Card: The Devil

I feel anger in this reading, but it's not directed towards yourself, it's more of a frustration towards others because they're pressuring you too much. I can very strongly tell that you're an extremely smart person, but i'm getting the impression that you're not applying that tremendous intelligence in your life. You have a very strong desire to study and learn more on your interests, and a desire to become more social with the right crowd. You've always been drawn to the metaphysics and the occult, and you've always felt like you're an old soul. I know you have very good intentions, but don't let it show. I feel you're not too happy with the friends you have right now and you're trying to find a way out. You have changed for the better, and the issue here is that your friends haven't changed yet, and you don't think they will anytime soon. They're the same as ever while you've made big developments in your progress in life, and that's crippling your relationship with them. I'm seeing that your "close friends" are two males. Those two friends are putting pressure on you because they want you to move out of wherever you currently live. I get the impression that you probably still live with your parents. They think your life at home is damaging the relationship you have with them, but you know better than that. My advice to you is: Use that smart head on your shoulders! Apply yourself and reject the frustration, let things take their natural course, and remain patient about it. You will lose your friends, but gain the trust of so many more friends in the future. I see that you are a very good judge of character, so your future's looking good.

Here's the layout:

Devil*<3> Lovers*<10>

| |

| Strength<9>

Fool*<5> - (Justicce<1> + Hierophant<2>) -High Priestess<6> |

| Tower<8>

| |

Judgement<4> Chariot*<7>

I'm not sure what you mean by Course. Do you mean a path?

Please explain. :)

Hi,

I am looking to find the right word to be damned from somebody (from the past life) and I always find the word: Course. Course means nothing to me.

Path is good word, maybe better than Course.

B.