Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human race 'will be extinct within 100 years'

Still Waters

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J.B.

• Siara

• Fernand0

• Paracelse

Let's start with the irresponsible and bad idea people.

Let's start with the irresponsible and bad idea people.

No one here wants to reduce the population - but the population will have to reduce if we are to have a viable future.

The facts seem inescapable, or shall we try the - if I don't think about it it will just go away approach.

BR Cornelius

Edited by Guest

No one here wants to reduce the population - but the population will have to reduce if we are to have a viable future.

The facts seem inescapable, or shall we try the - if I don't think about it it will just go away approach.

BR Cornelius

The only reasonable method I can think of to reduce population is to just provide benefits for those who have no more than 2 or 3 kids. That should at least stabilize the population.

Things always have to get worse before they get better.

Things always have to get worse before they get better.

Only because we are collectively stupid and refuse to read the abundant signals.

Br Cornelius

And now Professor Frank Fenner, emeritus professor of microbiology at the Australian National University, has predicted that the human race will be extinct within the next 100 years.

The Omega Man :ph34r:

He has claimed that the human race will be unable to survive a population explosion and 'unbridled consumption.’

Soylent Green :ph34r:

basically what he's saying is that there'll be so many people that everyone is gonna day.

it's like saying if you fill a glass with too much water it will crack and break.

i'll give humans 700 years until humans evolve into freaks with large heads and no hair.

i'll give humans 700 years until humans evolve into freaks with large heads and no hair.

lol!

Thought that was already happin ... in Beverly Hills (Hollywood). :rofl:

lol!

Thought that was already happin ... in Beverly Hills (Hollywood). :rofl:

see, evolution is already taking place, and scientists dont even know about it...

In a hundred years another article will read, "in a hundred years the human race will be extinct" :tu:

According to Isaac Asimov's Book of Facts (1979), an Assyrian clay tablet dating to approximately 2800 BC was unearthed bearing the words "Our earth is degenerate in these latter days. There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end. Bribery and corruption are common." This is one of the earliest examples of the perception of moral decay in society being interpreted as a sign of the imminent end.

From here

Edited by Esoteric Toad

The Omega Man :ph34r:

Soylent Green :ph34r:

If its Chuck Heston we're talking about, surely Planet of the Apes is the one to watch???

basically what he's saying is that there'll be so many people that everyone is gonna day.

it's like saying if you fill a glass with too much water it will crack and break.

funny you should say that mate, because the projected evolution of humans by experts say that the Human race will evolve into basically what looks like a Grey Alien. Larger head for a bigger brain. Bigger eyes, will lose most of our body hair.

funny you should say that mate, because the projected evolution of humans by experts say that the Human race will evolve into basically what looks like a Grey Alien. Larger head for a bigger brain. Bigger eyes, will lose most of our body hair.

and most people think that these aliens are extra terrestrial beings from 100's of lightyears away.

i reckon they're time travelers see :tu: