Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Very weird any theories?

Xcalibur337

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• jeceris

• Panthera leo atrox

• flyinghigh23

Very, very weird. I would be tempted to say that this is all very far fetched, however I have seen for want of a better word "apparitions" of people I know who are still alive. I did not communicate with them in any way, in fact I only saw them for a moment but the experience has made me more open minded about these things. In my case I can always explain things by a lapse of the mind or a stress induced hallucination, however in the case of this story someone actually saw and communicated with a person they had never met before and who they ended up meeting at a later time in the future. I really have no possible scientific explanation for that.

This is too easy !!

I think, the boy saw the guy when he was in his astral body. Children can sometimes see things like ghosts, or people who are projecting and are in the astral. Kids can see things that are in another dimension easier, because their minds are not yet messed up by their invironment.

I was about to say, it sounds like the nearest thing to this would be astral projection - based upon the fact that 'Mike' also recognised the woman...

or it sounds like a doppleganger(sp?)

i work with a woman who swears she has seen her daughter,

who she knows is away at college, sitting at the desk in her room.

not sure i believe in this phenomena, but there are quite a few reports of

dopplegangers, and possibly the child could see it at one point, and the friend at another.

I think that the boy saw the 19year olds astral form. what is a doppleganger? a spirit copy or an actual copy?

anakim

i don't know a lot about dopllegangers beyond this.

the word and concept comes from german folklore.

what appears is a ghostly double, or spirit double, of a living person.

legend has it if you see your own doppelganger, your death is imminent.

that's about all i know, more out there on the www i'm sure.

Yea, I thought of a doplleganger also.

Yes, however, it is very rare for a doppelganger to interact with those present. Usually it just appears and does its own thing.

What about this idea that occurred to me while reading this post?

Couldn't all dopplegangers just be an astral projection of someone? Could they be one in the same? Maybe some people's spirit can leave a body on astral travel, leaving the body to fully function as normal w/o the person being aware of it until they happen to come across their spirit in physical form? Crazy idea, but this forum seems made of entirely of like-minded theories.

or it sounds like a doppleganger(sp?)

i work with a woman who swears she has seen her daughter,

who she knows is away at college, sitting at the desk in her room.

not sure i believe in this phenomena, but there are quite a few reports of

dopplegangers, and possibly the child could see it at one point, and the friend at another.

Maybe because she missed her so much or was worried that her mind was seeing her where she usually was.

This story seems to me, a little wierd. I thought astral projection might be the theory, but then I thought if that was the case, the guy (Mike) would have to have known who she was, and where, wouldn't he? huh.gif

As for the doppleganger theory, I don't know about that. I haven't heard of dopplegangers actually being in a strangers house in the middle of the night, and carrying on a conversation, and laughing. disgust.gif

But then again, I don't know much about dopplegangers, so I'm no expert on the subject. sad.gif

Havent had time to read the article yet so will post more later, in the meantime i am curious as to know why so many of you have automatically jumped to a 'paranormal' explaination for this??

What probably happened is that she met Mike first, then had a dream about him. Somehow, she "connected" this to the little boy's imaginary playmate, Mike (not an uncommon name) and convinced herself she had the dream before she met him.

Children can sometimes see things like ghosts, or people who are projecting and are in the astral. Kids can see things that are in another dimension easier, because their minds are not yet messed up by their invironment.

i totally agree with u i think as people get older they are to clustered in the head sometimes to really see what is there and what is not

Yes, but children also have minds that are prone to vivid imagination. So where do you draw the line?

Astral projection is something that is real. My mother was one that done that for years. That is until she became a Christian. I myself am an impath. I know things before they happen. My children showed the ability at the age of 2 years old. They are twins. They described a house here where where we live now. In another state and town. A place that they had never been before. This is something that was passed down thru the generations. My grandmother is a south sayer. Yes, a south sayer. I knew when my grandmother passed, my uncle and my grandfather. I seen and spoke with them. I did not tell my mother until she told me her story. I showed her my journal that same day that I keep on my computer. Astral projection to some of us is very real. I try to ignore my gifts, but they come at will. I am a nurse. Being an impath is something that I can not control. My patients benefit from this gift eventhough I don't want it. I am Native American and I know this is where my "gift" came from. My grandfather was the same way. My brother sees things, hears things and is unable to inter a hospital because he can hear and see the dead. I have never heard of what ever the other man posted. I will look it up. Don't look down on people with these gifts to some they are a blessing. I look at mine as a curse I wish I didn't have.