Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Energy bubble entered my body?

Akatsuki-pein

something astounding just happened to me no more then 10 minutes ago, im slightly confused.

after i got done meditating for a picture i wanted to draw, i felt really empowered for some reason.

so i decided to skip the drawing and try to make a psi ball or something or the sort, just to get some practice in.

so i cupped my hands into the ball form and just focused. it got to the point were i could feel the energy in between my hands

and it was strong, but i was holding it in a awkward position from that point, so i just let it go. But after that i felt this whole force on top of me

and it was like rumbling vibrating force in a way, and i was really confused what was going on cause i had never had this happen before. so i was sure it was going to stop, but it just got more intense. until the point i felt it start to enter into my mouth with weird motions like a giant bubble was going inside me. Then i started to feel this rumble feeling that just grew and grew and i was afraid that i would explode. so i got up drank some water and calmed down,but know i feel empowered in a way? nothing crazy, but i just feel better then it all happend, a feeling of well being? any one know what this is? or is it just a figment of my imagination?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akatsuki-pein

• ghost hunter josh

• willowdreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

do you still feel this way? Are you having any unusual thoughts? Like evil things maybe

not in any way, iv had the though it was a possesion already i dont feel evil in anyway

• 1 month later...

Next time something like that happens it would probably be a good idea to surround yourself in light before you start your task, just to be safe and so that only good can enter and evil will be blocked..

Just in case ! :)

Best of luck