Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
sithkostas

Haunted House in Volos

sithkostas

Hello there, here in Greece there are a lot of paranormal claims but one that I'm particularly interested in is in my mother's hometown, Volos. About 6-7 km out of the city there is an old and prestigious building which was used during the Nazi occupation in Greece as a torture house. Naturally it is believed to be haunted by the local residents. It is really scary and one time I passed outside of it i felt....a really strange feeling like something inside of me...not horror but an unnatural grief as if someone or something moved their feelings inside of me...Do any of you guys have more info on this house or personal experience? I'd be glad if you shared it with me.

Edited by sithkostas
  • Like 1

Blues Girl

Sorry, never heard of the place. I was unaware that the Nazis were in Greece. Good luck in your search!

vonny6980

I don't think its the house that is haunted but the tower stood behind it, that knocked the oxygen completely out of me and I had to move well away from it quickly