Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two racist thugs jailed for threatening to '

chemical-licker

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chemical-licker

• ExpandMyMind

• H.H. Holmes

• JamieSymptom

Two racist thugs jailed for threatening to 'cut the throats' of Asian reporters making undercover BBC documentary

Two yobs who hurled a string of racist abuse at undercover reporters during a BBC documentary have been jailed for a total of nearly four years.

Sean Ganderton and Martin Durnell systematically 'bullied and threatened' Asian journalists Amil Khan and Tamanna Rahman whilst being secretly filmed on Panorama.

Ganderton, 23, was filmed telling Mr Khan he should walk in the road because then it would be 'Bye bye ****', before punching him in the head

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1288551/Racist-thugs-threatened-cut-throats-undercover-BBC-reporters-locked-up.html#ixzz0rZbIOeFF

I don't like violence but 4 years?? :blink: I've had worse and the person got let off.

Is this to incite for more violence :unsure2:

I think the two 'thugs' should take the Government to the European Court of Human Rights.

If your nations Democracy is violated by its Government and you have immigration forced upon the people how can you be guilty of assaulting what Democractically speaking are illgeal aliens. Ah just noticed the flaw in my argument. How can Europe help you either as thats also illegal. lol.

Edited by Power Lust

I think the two 'thugs' should take the Government to the European Court of Human Rights.

If your nations Democracy is violated by its Government and you have immigration forced upon the people how can you be guilty of assaulting what Democractically speaking are illgeal aliens. Ah just noticed the flaw in my argument. How can Europe help you either as thats also illegal. lol.

You see all immigrants, and the descendants of those who have immigrated here as being illegal aliens? Your post is not entirely clear.

If some members of a population disagree with some of the government's policies, it does not make them un-democratic. Besides, it is very naive and shortsighted to be against 'immigration' completely.

The two thugs (yes, they are thugs) deserve to be punished for harassing and being violent towards other people, regardless of the colour of the victims skin.

Yes, how very noble it was of these two young patriots to defend their country against the tyranny of the encroaching government.

Of course, this sort of behaviour typically has nothing to do with ignorant bigots just looking to cause trouble to fuel their otherwise meaningless existence that's actually funded by the very same tyrannical government, affording them the privilege to continue this cycle of antisocial behaviour for the rest of their lives...

Edited by Raptor

Raptor,

I agree these people are living for no other purpose but cause trouble to mitigate their feelings of no self worth. You can find people like this wherever you go, but they are usually the people who don't have much to do with themselves.