Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived]Oera Linda Book and the Great Flood

Riaan

From my French-Basque dictionary:

Prestasun/Prestu

post-18246-0-98691200-1334500440_thumb.j

Neba:

post-18246-0-56216000-1334500476_thumb.j

Priest (prêtre):

post-18246-0-55708800-1334501095_thumb.j

Edited by Abramelin

Like I said before: if those OLB Geertmen - because that's what this is also about - did indeed live for 1200 years in the Punjab, we would see genetic evidence.

If those Nephilim were of Fryan descent and lived in the Middle East, we would see genetic evidence.

Is there?

++++

EDIT:

Another thing: we should also find remnants of those 'citadels' in these countries.

Sure, lots of ancient fortresses and settlements are being found, but no OLB style fortress or citadel. Not in the Middle East, not in the Punjab.

Edited by Abramelin

From my French-Basque dictionary:

Prestasun/Prestu

post-18246-0-98691200-1334500440_thumb.j

Neba:

post-18246-0-56216000-1334500476_thumb.j

Priest (prêtre):

post-18246-0-55708800-1334501095_thumb.j

...and Herodotus tells us the Pelasgians called their Gods by no names, just Gods, which meant 'disposers' - like prestatu there - your point?

Like I said before: if those OLB Geertmen - because that's what this is also about - did indeed live for 1200 years in the Punjab, we would see genetic evidence.

If those Nephilim were of Fryan descent and lived in the Middle East, we would see genetic evidence.

Is there?

++++

EDIT:

Another thing: we should also find remnants of those 'citadels' in these countries.

Sure, lots of ancient fortresses and settlements are being found, but no OLB style fortress or citadel. Not in the Middle East, not in the Punjab.

You'd first have to establish the dna haplogroups of the Geertmen, who may have lived 1500BC.

Again, you'd have to establish which haplogroup you are looking for.

Not that know of, they only discovered Hattusa 100 years ago and it was massive, small citadels from thousands of years ago in areas like the Middle East or the Punjab, today, may not be available to find.

...and Herodotus tells us the Pelasgians called their Gods by no names, just Gods, which meant 'disposers' - like prestatu there - your point?

If you think the ancient ancestors of the Basques are the same people as the Pelasgians, who knows?

My point? APEZ is the Basque word for priest.

NEBA is the Basque word for "the brother of a sister". Close but no cookie (just in case anyone starts about Nep, Nef, NBL/NVL/Nephilim/Nebula being of Basque origin).

You are busy doing your best to try to prove that Basque is something like the source for every European language.

And when it suits you, you switch to Fryan/Old Frisian to try the same.

This will be fun to watch.

Edited by Abramelin

If you think the ancient ancestors of the Basques are the same people as the Pelasgians, who knows?

NEBA is the Basque word for "the brother of a sister". Close but no cookie (just in case anyone starts about Nep, Nef, NBL/NVL/Nephilim/Nebula being of Basque origin).

You are busy doing your best to try to prove that Basque is something like the source for every European language.

I said prestatu was the Basque word for preparer not priest.

Yes, I am, that is my aim. The language of the Garden of Eden.

the brother of a sister, lol... what does that even mean - what it means is NEBA is actually the name one calls the siblings of a woman - my brothers could be called 'neba'.

Siblings children (nieces and nephews) are called loba.

---------------------

No Neptune but I just realised Diana could be 'called the sibling of her brother' - the brother being Apollo, she being his sister = dei+anai = call+sibling of a man (anai) - more for the Basque thread, sorry guys, anyway, bed for me.

Edited by The Puzzler

You'd first have to establish the dna haplogroups of the Geertmen, who may have lived 1500BC.

Not that know of, they only discovered Hattusa 100 years ago and it was massive, small citadels from thousands of years ago in areas like the Middle East or the Punjab, today, may not be available to find.

The haplo groups we are looking for could be found by extracting DNA fom 3500 years old bones found in NW Europe.

=

They found lots of ancient cities and ancient fortresses, but not any looking similar to an OLB fortress.

the brother of a sister, lol... what does that even mean - what it means is NEBA is actually the name one calls the siblings of a woman - my brothers could be called 'neba'.

Siblings children (nieces and nephews) are called loba.

---------------------

No Neptune but I just realised Diana could be 'called the sibling of her brother' - the brother being Apollo, she being his sister = dei+anai = call+sibling of a man (anai) - more for the Basque thread, sorry guys, anyway, bed for me.

NEBA is explained as "brother of a sister" to make it clear it is not a brother (frêre in French or frater in Latin) of a religious order, or even a best pal.

And so yes, your own brother would be called NEBA.

==

EDIT:

The Google Translator says LOBA means nephew, but the word LOBA isnt even in my dictionary, lol.

Edited by Abramelin

From there she went to the Lithauers (Face-hewers), so called because they always strike at their enemy’s face.

Lied-Houwers: Houwen op de (volkse) lieden.

(Note: and with the Toma-Hawk Hietbrink says: "Dome howik". Daar houw ik mee.)

One came from the far south-east, and called themselves Allemannen. They had given themselves this name when they had no women among them, and were wandering as exiles in the forests.

Alle-mant: allemaal mannen, Allemant France, Allemansbos Erpe Mere

The other tribe, that wandered about in the neighbourhood, called themselves Franks, not because they were free, but the name of their first king was Frank, who, by the help of the degenerate maidens, had had himself made hereditary king over his people -> Hoe frank is dat! frankly spoken.

Goropisms all about :-)

niflung - neveling - nephilim ('giants')

nothing aliens or sons of the gods, just some tall people from the foggy north

I will go even further.

Hettema Oldfrisisan dictionary (1874):

jahwe.jpg

jahweder, iahwelik, jawelic, iahuelc, iahuelkre = every

every = all

[004/18]

THIU MODER ÀND JAHWELIK BURCH.FÁM SKIL HÀVA ...

[O+S p.9]

De moeder en elke burgtmaagd zal hebben ...

that every Volksmoeder [the Mother] and every Burgtmaagd [burgh-matron] shall have ...

[010/11]

SAHWERSA HJU.T DÉDE. WÉRE.T TO JAHWELIKIS NOT

[O+S p.17]

wanneer zij het deed, was het tot nut van iedereen

when she did it it was for the general use [=> to everyone's need]

[033/18]

TO THA LESTA KLÀPPATH HJA SLÁVONA.BANDA OM JAHWELIKES FRYA HALS

[O+S p.49]

ten laatste sluiten zij slavenbanden om een ieders vrijen hals

at last [they] throw the bonds of slavery over every freeman's neck [=> around everyone's free neck]

[036/17]

HI WIL. ÁK THÀT JAHWEDER FRY SY ÀND WIS WRDE

[O+S p.53]

hij wil ook dat iedereen vrij zij en wijs worde

[he also wants] that all should be free and wise

[041/14]

JAHWÉDER JONG KERDEL ÁCH EN BRUD TO SÉKA

[O+S p.59]

Ieder jong man behoort eene bruid te zoeken [=> iedere jonge kerel]

Every young man ought to seek a bride

[057/24]

THÉR ÀFTER MACHT JAHWÉDER KIASA HWAM ER FOLGJA WILDE

[O+S p.81]

Daarna mocht ieder kiezen, wien hij volgen wilde

[after that] Every man could choose which he pleased

[066/06]

JAHWEDER TOCHTE THÀT HJU INNA LOGHA OMKVMA MOSTE

[O+S p.93]

iedereen meende dat zij in de vlammen moest omkomen

they [everyone] thought she must be killed in the flames

[102/27]

THAT ER JAHWEDER ÁGEBLIK WIXLATH

[O+S p.141]

dat hij ieder oogenblik wisselt

that he changes every minute [=> literally every 'blink-of-the-eye']

[122/17]

JAHWÉDER STAND RÉD VMB SÉ TO KJASANE

[O+S p.167]

ieder stond gereed om zee te kiezen

we were all [stood] ready to cast ourselves into the [choose] sea

[123/26]

THÉRNÉI SKIL JAHWEDER SÁ FÜL GOLD KRÉJA AS.ER BÉRA MÉI

[O+S p.169]

Daarna zal ieder zooveel goud krijgen, als hij tillen kan

after that each shall receive as much gold as he can carry

[142/27]

ALONT ET HEL ÀND KLÀR IN JÁHWLIKES HIRT ÀND HOLLE WÀRTH

[O+S p.193]

totdat het helder en klaar wordt in ieders hart en hoofd

until every man's head and heart has become bright and clear

[=> until it becomes bright and clear in everyone's heart and head]

[150/29]

BI JAHWEDER HORS WÉRON TVVÉN JONGA SÉ.KÀMPAR ...

[O+S p.205]

Bij ieder paard waren twee jonge zeekampers ...

With each horse there were two young sea-rovers ...

[190/30]

JAHWEDER MÀN IS THENE FÉDER FON SIN HÚSHALDEN

[O+S p.231]

ieder man is de vader (voeder) van zijn huisgezin

every man is the father (feeder) of his household

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Summary

JAHWELIK BURCH.FÁM = every burgh-matron

TO JAHWELIKIS NOT = to everyone's need

OM JAHWELIKES FRYA HALS = around everyone's free neck

THÀT JAHWEDER FRY SY = that everyone be free

JAHWÉDER JONG KERDEL = every young man

JAHWÉDER MACHT KIASA = everyone could choose

JAHWEDER TOCHTE = everyone thought

JAHWEDER ÁGEBLIK = every moment ('blink-of-the-eye')

JAHWÉDER STAND RÉD = everyone stood ready

JAHWEDER SKIL KRÉJA = everyone shall receive

JÁHWLIKES HIRT ÀND HOLLE = everyone's heart and head

BI JAHWEDER HORS = by every horse

JAHWEDER MÀN = every man

JAHWE-DER (in modern dutch: "ieder")

JAHWE-LIK (in modern dutch: "elk")

JAHWE-LIK-HIS

JAHWE = every = all

{collective (sub-)consciousness?}

Jahweh = Allah

Edited by Otharus

either

O.E. ægðer, contraction of æghwæðer "each of two, both," from a "always" (see aye (2)) + ge- collective prefix + hwæðer "which of two, whether" (see whether). Cognate with Du. ieder, O.H.G. eogiwedar, Ger. jeder "either, each, every").

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=either&searchmode=none

neither

O.E. nawþer, contraction of nahwæþer, lit. "not of two," from na "no" (see no) + hwæþer "which of two" (see whether). Spelling alt. c.1200 by association with either.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=neither&allowed_in_frame=0

whether

O.E. hwæðer, hweðer "which of two, whether," from P.Gmc. *khwatharaz (cf. O.S. hwedar, O.N. hvarr, Goth. huaþar, O.H.G. hwedar "which of the two," Ger. weder "neither"), from interrogative base *khwa- "who" (see who) + comparative suffix *-theraz (cf. Skt. katarah, Avestan katara-, Gk. poteros, L. uter "which of the two, either of two," Lith. katras "which of the two," O.C.S. koteru "which").

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=whether&allowed_in_frame=0

Jahweh (Yahweh)? No way.

JAHWE = every = all

{collective (sub-)consciousness?}

Jahweh = Allah

Very possible imo.

New topic on UM - Was Jesus a Buddhist monk?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225605&pid=4266807&st=0entry4266807

Maybe the Magi were Buddhist monks, who were looking for the new reincarnated Lama... I think this idea is totally plausible.

Yes!

This BBC doco, posted here before, makes that idea totally plausible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YbUEZfJJaQ

And it gave me the thought that "Isa"-his name was changed into "Yes-us" / "Jesus" (after the earlier deified hero from Kashmir), which made Christianization easier, because that name already rang a possitive sounding bell.

either ...

neither ...

whether ...

How do these words disprove my suggestion?

JAHWEDER = (dutch:) ieder(e), elk(e), al(le) = (english:) each, every, all = (german:) jeder, alle

JAHWELIK = (dutch:) elk(e), ieder(e), al(le) = (english:) each, every, all = (german:) jeder, alle

Edited by Otharus

JAHWE-DER (in modern dutch: "ieder")

JAHWE-LIK (in modern dutch: "elk")

The proper construction is probably:

JA-HWEDER

JA-HWEL-(L)IK = (english:) yes-well-like? = (dutch:) ja-wel-lijk

... which does not mean that there can be no relation to the name the Juwes gave to the spirit of their dead ancestor.

The existing explanations have been very effective in confusing the peoples.

Deuteronomy 19:1

http://bible.cc/deuteronomy/19-1.htm

New Living Translation (©2007)

"When the LORD your God destroys the nations whose land he is giving you, you will take over their land and settle in their towns and homes.

English Standard Version (©2001)

“When the LORD your God cuts off the nations whose land the LORD your God is giving you, and you dispossess them and dwell in their cities and in their houses,

The bible (undated Leiden translation) that was given to my grandmother in 1931 (by the protestant church) has:

"Wanneer Jahwe, uw god, de volken uitroeit wier land Jahwe, uw god, u geeft, en gij hen verdrijft en in hun steden en huizen u vestigt,"

Translated:

"when Jahwe, your god, exterminates the peoples who's land Jahwe, your god, gives you, and you chase them away and settle in their cities and houses"

Pure war-propaganda and pretty disgusting IMO.

Did you notice how the modern translations ("destroys the nations"; "cuts off the nations") are made to look a bit more innocent?

(I've seen worse parts, but couldn't find it back yet.)

Edited by Otharus

Deuteronomy 19:1

http://bible.cc/deuteronomy/19-1.htm

New Living Translation (©2007)

"When the LORD your God destroys the nations whose land he is giving you, you will take over their land and settle in their towns and homes.

English Standard Version (©2001)

“When the LORD your God cuts off the nations whose land the LORD your God is giving you, and you dispossess them and dwell in their cities and in their houses,

The bible (undated Leiden translation) that was given to my grandmother in 1931 (by the protestant church) has:

"Wanneer Jahwe, uw god, de volken uitroeit wier land Jahwe, uw god, u geeft, en gij hen verdrijft en in hun steden en huizen u vestigt,"

Translated:

"when Jahwe, your god, exterminates the peoples who's land Jahwe, your god, gives you, and you chase them away and settle in their cities and houses"

Pure war-propaganda and pretty disgusting IMO.

Did you notice how the modern translations ("destroys the nations"; "cuts off the nations") are made to look a bit more innocent?

(I've seen worse parts, but couldn't find it back yet.)

That's why it is best to read the original, in Hebrew. Not that I can, but I know sites that have the original text with an English translation, made by Jews.

How do these words disprove my suggestion?

JAHWEDER = (dutch:) ieder(e), elk(e), al(le) = (english:) each, every, all = (german:) jeder, alle

JAHWELIK = (dutch:) elk(e), ieder(e), al(le) = (english:) each, every, all = (german:) jeder, alle

That was meant to show you you cut up the word in a wrong way to arrive at Jahweh/Yahweh.

New topic on UM - Was Jesus a Buddhist monk?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225605&pid=4266807&st=0entry4266807

Maybe the Magi were Buddhist monks, who were looking for the new reincarnated Lama... I think this idea is totally plausible.

The image of the Magi/Magyar as portrayed in the OLB doesn't really resemble anything Buddhist.

But one Indian ruler did his best to spread Buddhism after he was converted:

Ashoka (304–232 BC), also sent many prominent Buddhist monks (bhikshus) Sthaviras like Madhyamik Sthavira to modern Kashmir and Afghanistan; Maharaskshit Sthavira to Syria, Persia / Iran, Egypt, Greece, Italy and Turkey.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka

< CHOP >

Something to think about...

This is the deep layer of meaning in many Paleolithic cave paintings that goes beyond sympathetic hunting magic. This is a multidimensional, mythological layer whose journey in the millennia to follow will connect with Stonehenge as a future article shall discuss. This deeper layer is also metaphysical and mathematical, and relates to the adamantine oneness of Vedic, Hindu and Buddhist cosmology. The complexity of mind revealed in late Upper Paleolithic cave art is akin to that expressed much later in history by ancient Vedic philosophers whose art form was Sanskrit poetry.

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/sciencetech/what-the-lascaux-cave-paintings-tell-us-about-how-our-ancestors-understood-the-stars/15506

This is from a 1000 years before those Geertmen, but might be of help:

It has been suggested that the Funnelbeaker culture was the origin of the gene allowing adults of Northern European descent to digest lactose. It was claimed that in the area formerly inhabited by this culture, prevalence of the gene is virtually universal.[2] A paper published in 2007 by Burger et al. [3] indicated that the genetic variant that causes lactase persistence in most Europeans (-13,910*T) was rare or absent in early farmers from central Europe. A study published by Yuval Itan and colleagues in 2010 [4] clearly shows this. A study published in 2009, also by Itan et al.,[5] suggests that the Linear Pottery culture (also known as Linearbandkeramik or LBK), which preceded the TRB culture by some 1,500 years, was the culture in which this trait started to co-evolve with the culture of dairying. Ancient DNA extracted from three individuals ascribed to a TRB horizon in Gökhem, Sweden, were found to possess mtDNA haplogroups H, J, and T.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funnelbeaker_culture#Ethnicity_and_language

This is from a 1000 years before those Geertmen, but might be of help:

It has been suggested that the Funnelbeaker culture was the origin of the gene allowing adults of Northern European descent to digest lactose. It was claimed that in the area formerly inhabited by this culture, prevalence of the gene is virtually universal.[2] A paper published in 2007 by Burger et al. [3] indicated that the genetic variant that causes lactase persistence in most Europeans (-13,910*T) was rare or absent in early farmers from central Europe. A study published by Yuval Itan and colleagues in 2010 [4] clearly shows this. A study published in 2009, also by Itan et al.,[5] suggests that the Linear Pottery culture (also known as Linearbandkeramik or LBK), which preceded the TRB culture by some 1,500 years, was the culture in which this trait started to co-evolve with the culture of dairying. Ancient DNA extracted from three individuals ascribed to a TRB horizon in Gökhem, Sweden, were found to possess mtDNA haplogroups H, J, and T.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funnelbeaker_culture#Ethnicity_and_language

I found this...

The presumed homeland of R1b1b and Pre-Proto-Indo-European speakers is assumed to be in northern Anatolia and/or the North Caucasus. The Caucasus itself is a hotspot of haplogroup G. Therefore, it is entirely conceivable that a minority of Caucasian men belonging to haplogroup G (and perhaps also J2b) integrated the R1b community that crossed the Caucasus and established themselves on the northern and eastern shores of the Black Sea sometime between 7,000 and 5,000 BCE. Those Proto-Indo-European would have belonged evolved to R1b1b2a1 and G2a3b1a before their epic conquest of Europe starting timidly in the Balkans around 4000 BCE and completed when all the Atlantic fringe from Iberia to the British Isles was settled, around 2000 BCE. Contrarily to G2a* and G2a3*, which is more prevalent in mountainous areas, G2a3b1a is found uniformy throughout Europe, even in Scandinavia and Russia. More importantly, G2a3b1 is also found in India, especially among the upper castes. The combined presence of G2a3b1 across Europe and India is a very strong argument in favour of an Indo-European origin. The coalescence age of G2a3b1 also matches the time of the Indo-European expansion during the Bronze Age.

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_G2a_Y-DNA.shtml