Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Online magic spells

Montezuma.

I have recently been browsing through online spell casting sites that offer spell chants and remedies for a whole range of things

what are your thought/experiences with these

• Like 1

I have recently been browsing through online spell casting sites that offer spell chants and remedies for a whole range of things

They don't work and don't pay for anything.

• Like 1

I would think that if spells and chants work in some way, you could do them yourself and get the intended response.

Just like I think you shouldn't need a priest or pastor to pray for you if you want to talk to god.

Religion - in any form - is a big business.

• Like 1

I would think that if spells and chants work in some way, you could do them yourself and get the intended response.

Why would you think that? :no:

Really? You honestly believe that load of poo?

Here's one for you. :P

Mekka Lekka Hi Mekka Hiney Ho!

long live Jambi!

jambi.jpg

That'll be $12.95 please. :)

• Like 1

It has nothing to do with really what you mumble it has to do with the thought associated with it and thought in general.

'

For example you show someone who has never seen an american dollar bill or any money (theortically) before and give it to them, give them even a check for say a million, they aren't going to give a crap if they don't even know what money is.

Same thing with words, words can just be words, but if you say "I'm going to kill you" those are pretty powerful words if the intent or threat is real.

Saying a bunch of words randomly...really isn't going to do you any good.

• Like 1

I agree with Eric Raven, don't pay for anything. There is more than enough information online at at your local library from what I know. That is if your library stocks Crowley as you might want to learn about Thelema but another interesting individual is Austin Spare. He was allegedly a genuine spellcaster and used sigils. These are symbols that you must create yourself endowed with meaning. Check it out and if you are interested or can't find good information I will dig out my source on the subject.

Buddhists have lucky chants aswell such as nam-yor-hor-reng-gi-cuyr, though it's never worked for me.

• Like 1

Slim

That is just the thing though...again you PUT meaning into it, otherwise it's pointless

Slim

That is just the thing though...again you PUT meaning into it, otherwise it's pointless

I agree without meaning they are just words.

I will also agree that 99% of the info you'll find on the net is bogus and IF they ask for money it's 100% bogus.

Please never pay for something like that. You're just giving away money without knowing whether or not they'll even attempt to do anything for you. And even if they did, it would be useless. Spells only work on a psychological basis, i.e.- by giving you confidence.

Why would you think that?

Because IF (you did read that word, right?) spells work, I don't think you would need someone else to do the spell for you. IF they work, you should be able to do them yourself.

I agree with Eric Raven, don't pay for anything. There is more than enough information online at at your local library from what I know. That is if your library stocks Crowley as you might want to learn about Thelema but another interesting individual is Austin Spare. He was allegedly a genuine spellcaster and used sigils. These are symbols that you must create yourself endowed with meaning. Check it out and if you are interested or can't find good information I will dig out my source on the subject.

Buddhists have lucky chants aswell such as nam-yor-hor-reng-gi-cuyr, though it's never worked for me.

A wiccan called high priestess doris cast a spell for me and told me to summon a spirit called gjoub she says he is good but i wouldnt dare do it

A wiccan called high priestess doris cast a spell for me and told me to summon a spirit called gjoub she says he is good but i wouldnt dare do it

From a quick google search I wouldn't either as lot's of people seem to have a similar feeling as you when contacting Doris.

AS mentioned before the real magick is thelema and you do need to PUT meaning into it. You must know that it will work and not just believe that it will. This is not easy but I think it involves a process of tricking yourself into being convinced that what you are doing is magick and then it will work on some kind of quantum level.

Read about the law of attraction and check out the links below on sigils

http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaos/sigservgodpt2.html

http://www.freewebs.com/garyosborn/janusincarnate.htm

Hope that helps

From a quick google search I wouldn't either as lot's of people seem to have a similar feeling as you when contacting Doris.

AS mentioned before the real magick is thelema and you do need to PUT meaning into it. You must know that it will work and not just believe that it will. This is not easy but I think it involves a process of tricking yourself into being convinced that what you are doing is magick and then it will work on some kind of quantum level.

Read about the law of attraction and check out the links below on sigils

http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaos/sigservgodpt2.html

http://www.freewebs.com/garyosborn/janusincarnate.htm

Hope that helps

i don't think doris even runs her website because i used antoher email address to ask her,her email address as i needed to ask her and i just got 'hello we have received your request for a free spell we will contact you shortly regarding your free spell'

O-o

i don't think doris even runs her website because i used antoher email address to ask her,her email address as i needed to ask her and i just got 'hello we have received your request for a free spell we will contact you shortly regarding your free spell'

O-o

I know 'she' sounds well dodgy mate. You are better off trying to understand some of the theory behind it before you go any further. What is your reasoning for wanting to cast spells?

0 - o (Big egg little egg) this reminds me of something I was saying yesterday about how 0 is nothing and also infinity because it is like an unfertilized egg that when you add something to is germinated and becomes something greater. It is a mayan idea apparently but I think it could be seen elsewhere such Orpheus and Rig Veda. If you have the time I recommend reading all the paradigm shift artcile particularly the Gate of God. B)

A spell is nothing more than a prayer. Candles, chants, and such are just to help you focus. Pray to what ever God/Goddess you prefer. Pray from the heart. If it is sincere and meant to harm no one you will be heard. If you do not recieve what you ask for then it just wasn't meant to be.

Trust no one who asks for money. If they had the power to get what they want with spells they wouldn't need your money.

There is no such thing as magic, so don't waste your time.

Magick- miracles- blessings. Same thing. Just a matter of semantics.

LOL, if that's your hobby, try this site: An Abramelin Ramble

• 6 years later...

Most of what you can find online is crap.

Do your own. It's easy.

Look up sigil/chaos magick. Write down what you want. Strike all the vowels and repeating letters. Make a cool sigil with whatever you have left. Charge the sigil and then forget about it. (You will have to look up how to charge it because, well...it's personal.)

• Like 2

Holy necropost! And before anyone hops on ChaosRose, it was actually another post that was the necropost and has been removed. ChaosRose just happened to post after that.

It is an interesting subject that does not seem to have been discussed any time recently. Though most of the original members of this thread haven't been around in a while, why not talk about it? And please let's not get into magic is real/exists or not arguments please. Keep to the topic.

Rashore, moderating team

• Like 2

I like this handy little book 

Related image

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, rashore said:

Holy necropost! And before anyone hops on ChaosRose, it was actually another post that was the necropost and has been removed. ChaosRose just happened to post after that.

It is an interesting subject that does not seem to have been discussed any time recently. Though most of the original members of this thread haven't been around in a while, why not talk about it? And please let's not get into magic is real/exists or not arguments please. Keep to the topic.

Rashore, moderating team

Oops. Not trying to practice online necromancy.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

From my exeperience and experiments spell have fuel from concertion, angry, hate, love and kindnes some add emotion to mix would do but must realises there consequence when you realese a spell or curse of course.

The most common people do experiment are rain spell, i choose this think with less consequence but what i best think are not properly fit with universe, my city jakarta who have much garbage clog the waterway so it create flood this not my itention one.

I get protes by my friend when i chanting the spell  I created, but i still stuborn and argue cause i just chanting spell for rain and the result the flood are not my itention.

Edited by Daimond25
  • Like 1

To appease my long-time scientific curiosity, I delved into chaos magic, voodoo, Wicca, and many aspects of the occult, but it's all nonsense IMO. Yeah, maybe my skepticism going into the trials hindered me somehow, but I realised we're not magical beings -- we're nothing but material bodies comprised of atoms, not a spooky, immaterial spirit infused with magick. In my studies, I tried everything from: using ouija boards, insulting 'demons' in haunted places, utilizing rituals and symbols, but nothing ever happened, which I guess was good for my metaphysical research as I went in a staunch skeptic, and I came out even more skeptical.

I echo what everyone else has said, please don't pay any of those charlatans money as all of it is pseudo-science at best... and a pyramid scheme at worst. Crystals, spells, mediums etc... don't work and will just fill you with false hope. Again, I say this not to insult your intelligence, but to make sure you're not another victim of the money-grabbing industry the paranormal/supernatural community has become.

• Like 1