Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The ghost of Wyatt Earp in Sacramento ?

UM-Bot

Paul Dale Roberts: I got an unusual email from a lady named Yoon Sook Lee. This is her email:

"Hi Paul, my name is Yoon Sook Lee. I live in downtown Sacramento. I enjoy your ghost stories and I have a question for you. I have looked at pictures of Wyatt Earp on the Internet and I truly think I saw the ghost of Wyatt Earp walking around the area of 26 and J. Do you have any idea if Wyatt ever lived or visited Sacramento? The ghost that I saw had a distinct mustache, black cowboy hat and black trenchcoat. I thought he looked very unusual and I couldn't get my eyes off of him. He seemed so out of place. People walking along the sidewalk close to him acted as if they did not see him, but yet I can see him from 200 yards away. What really blew me away is that he walked into a tree and simply vanished!

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• emberlake

• Gwynbleidd

• 27vet

Great read, thanks!

As none of us can agree on what a ghost should, would or could look like, I was surprised this lady could see the ghost so clearly from 200 yards away. I bet she was too! Especially, when it vanished into a tree. Lol

This is a very interesting story. Ghost or human, it's still curious.

I do wonder why Mr. Roberts intimates that a person-while-living would have had to visit an area to haunt it after-they-die.

I have heard tales about it being reported several times by different people that an object once owned by a deceased person might be the source of a haunting instead of the actual deceased-person having had ties to an area.

Perhaps someone on that corner had a watch or key fob that used to be owned by a deceased cowboy and he just decided to come out and take a gander at where-in-the-world his watch or fob is now...

:rolleyes:

Edited by emberlake

Do you have any idea if Wyatt ever lived or visited Sacramento?

He was all over California. He must have been in Sacramento at some time in his life. Probably walked into a tree as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting read, but it's not possible to get a good look at someone from 200m away...