Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Apache footage

Scar

Brutal Footage of Apache layin in to a convoy and killing three men ohmy.gif

Night Vision but clear

Link

Ive done some digging. The footage you see is three men , One with a stick who the American thought was a RPG. The Took them out because of this , Also that gun that tore the car apart is the smallest Gun they have on board

I belive thats the Vulcan Cannon which follows the pilots vision and shots to wherever he looks !!

FYI , If a Apache Pilot looks at you , Run like A MOFO

whats with the Guy crawling about ?? yeah go into the open they'll never see you ohmy.gif

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scar

• bathory

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive done some digging. The footage you see is three men , One with a stick who the American thought was a RPG. The Took them out because of this , Also that gun that tore the car apart is the smallest Gun they have on board

a stick? are you kidding? its soooo obvious that these guys were up to no good, hell look at the guy at the tractor going trying to go through his stuff to pull out a weapon, i mean really, and if you go to that site, they somehow managed to identify what was in the back of the pickup AND the truck? seeds and fertiliser? that was a beckjord effort right there.

Actually You would be right , They did go to the site , And they found no weapons cool.gif

Actually You would be right , They did go to the site , And they found no weapons

who's they? who went to the site and found no weapons? the source link has no mention of this.

i also have to remind you that the video they have available doesn't show the whole scene