Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hell Hath No Fury

resident looney

Malice is a recourse perhaps more attractive to the peculiar state of the female with her hormonal triggers and could arguably be considered an unconcious motive of some behaviour.

I wonder if an unconscious predilection towards malice is correctable thru conscious appraisal or if, due to hormonal influences, once started the road and it's destination are unavoidable.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• resident looney

• Druidus-Logos

• Black Hound

• Amaranthe90

I think calling all girls naturally malicious is a little extreme . . . I mean, it's the same as calling all guys jerks or only interested in sex, and I've known guys who weren't, although I've known a lot who were too. Typecasting an entire gender is just sexism, no matter what negative experiences you've had.

But, on the topic, I think malice (in men and women) is like any other character trait, which can be changed if you really want to. The problem is very few people genuinely want to change who they are, even if what they are is viewed as bad by most people.

I don't think spite is a characteristic exclusively for little girls, LOL.

• 4 weeks later...

Women are less frequently abusive/sociopathic. But when they are, they tend to be FAR more abusive/sociopathic than men.

There is something to say for it. Though not much.

"Malice, desire to harm others, evil intent". So says the dictionary. As for some genetic ability one sex has over another, "WAKE UP GUYS" women have got us beat going and coming. Never make a woman angry, esp. over some ego loaded issue or the wrath of God, won't compare with what you're going to get from the lady in question. I speak from experiences. Mothers pass it on to their daughters, as they watch mom emasculate dad over having foregotten their anniversary or usuallly something even less important. We guys try to fiight back, really we do, but we are simply not in the "fairer sex" league.:tu: