Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

And what, exactly, is wrong with having a favourite assassin? :ph34r:

When I was helping ouija ouija write her auto-biography we talked alot about assassins...she mentioned Sirhan Sirhan. She mentioned several serial killers...and then she started confessing...I don't know why...but she did. I cannot divulge (because of sworn secrecy) all the details, but I will tell you that she does love New York City and that she had a terrible crush on John Lennon and followed him everywhere...to the point that Yoko Ono had a restraining order against her.

I've heard , from the highest (ha) . yes the top that

Joc actually thinks that 'Yoko' not only broke up

john & paul, but all so broke up Martin & Lewis, as well......... Don't blame me

if you don't get this ..... :innocent: geeze , I need a gin w/ a grin.

• Like 1

rrainn needs a gin like she needs a hole in her head...speaking of holes in heads, rrainn got tired of piercing her ears, eyes, nose and throat and decided to try piercing her head...big mistake.

• Like 1

Why do you think it was a mistake? Because now she hears the ocean the whole time?

Anyway, joc wanted one of those seashells with the sound of ocean.

Since he had forgotten his wife’s birthday and their anniversary, she was very eager to give him something nice for Christmas. Especially since it was such small, cute and romantic wish.

People at ER are very good in extracting the most unbelievable things and beings out of people’s ears, but never, ever before they had extracted more than 17 live fire ants out of someone’s ear, after cutting off a seashell attached to patient’s head with superglue.

• Like 2

Helen was the one that broke up The Spice Girls ,the Back Street Boys ,and The Wu Tang Clan.

RZA and Scary Spice threatened to kill her,if their band's didn't reunite .

She used tasers to get the spice girls back together,but its not working with Wu Tang.

RZA put a hit out on Helen ,this is why she wears the hatopus .It's really an elaborate disguise,so she doesn't end up with a cap in her ass.

• Like 1

Simbi killed seven octopuses so far in attempts to get me and collect the other half of second-handed Nokia.

Yes, I know it’s cheap but times are tough, recession, crisis, unemployed hit men everywhere... if I'm not offended with the price, you shouldn't be either.

Helens face is covered now so you would never really know but she is really Jan Brady. The octopus got stuck because of her braces.

• Like 2

SW once swallowed a bubble gum to see if it will make a bubble when exiting.

• Like 3

SpiritWriter met me for lunch at Noodle Zone. In an effort to impress me she says check this out out OverSword, and proceeded to slurp up all of her spaghetti in one suck! I think i may be in love :wub:

• Like 2

cenobite had no idea his wife tattooed “AIDS positive” on his back while he was sleeping.

When his boyfriend asked him, rather shocked, about it, cenobite said it doesn't mean he has AIDS, only that he has positive attitude towards people with AIDS.

• Like 1

Helen refuses to use hallways and elevators whenever she's in an office building. Instead, she prefers to crawl through the ventilation shafts because it makes her feel like "Die Hard".

• Like 3

I regularly bump into PlanB in said shafts and he doesn’t want to crawl in reverse. He says he’s the wide load so I should go in reverse.

Once we fell out through the ceiling in attempt to settle this traffic disagreement like grownup people, punching each other in the face. I landed on my feet, only they were in front of my face instead of under my ass at that moment, but it was still better than PlanB’s nosedive into paper shredder.

Helen always lands on her feet. She does this by taping cats to her feet.

• Like 1

Blue Star makes all her own clothes from the hair she finds in the plug hole of her bath.

• Like 1

But only because Blue Star dismantled my bath to get at a nice clump of hair that escaped down the u-bend

• Like 1

Blue Star is unable to bend at the waist due to terrible hula hoop accident some time ago where she was the only survivor. If you try to bring this up around her, she'll simply look off into the distance while gently swaying her hips.

• Like 2

Plan B was the perp who injected nitro-glycerin into BlueStar's Hula Hoop.

• Like 3

joc likes to call everyone "perp" because it makes him feel like he's on the classic police drama NYPD: Blue. Unfortunately, this also leads to gratuitous butt shots of him.

• Like 4

PlanB claims he’s his own twin brother. He’s so skilled and persuasive even his mother now believes she had twins, and it’s only pure coincidence she never saw both of them at the same time.

• Like 2