Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

While it is true that I grow tadpoles, it's really only because SpiritWriter begged me to. The poor girl is so desperate for a man she wants them to grow into frogs so she can find her prince. Bless her heart.

the1truebat is also desperate for a man. Well actually a man, a donkey, and a hampster.

• Like 2

I don’t want to see that movie but OverSword saw it. Twice. Every week. His desktop wallpaper is a screenshot from said movie and screensavers too are screenshots, rotated by the size of character in focus: donkey, man, haemorrhoid, hampster, donkey, man, haemorrhoid, hampster...

• Like 1

Helen of Annoy is trying to get enough Croations to sign a petition to convince George Michael to reunite with Wham and play a concert in Sucamore Beach.

Oversword is STILL trying to secretly impress Helen, even though he knows he has no chance.

Wolfpower is too shy to admit that she is very impressed with me, and is very jealous of Helen.

• Like 1

OverSword can’t stand all that attention and will probably withdraw to a Tibetan monastery to master stone levitation techniques. He would do that before but first you have to master the art of yak milking and he is not comfortable around cattle since the unfortunate incident in Pamplona, where he run with the bulls by mistake.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

Of course, Helen is going to admit to us right now how she brought that on poor oversword, and that she had been one of the bulls in disguise.

Care to tell us about that?

And Wolfpower knows it was Helen because after chewing off her leg he found her DNA in the bone he still has in his mouth.

My little SpiritWriter, such a big girl now, looks like it's time we had "The Talk".

By that I mean, the talk about the differences between boys and girls. You see, Wolfpower is a girl, like you are a girl, not a boy, like your Uncle Bat. When you grow up, you'll be a woman like your Aunt Helen or OverSword after a couple of wine spritzers. They're so cute at this age, aren't they?

• Like 2

the1truebat came knocking at my door last night carrying wine spritzers and wearing his 6 inch bat heels. He said he wanted to be 'over my sword' and promptly passed out flat on his face. I left him in the alley near the dumpster and he was still there when I left for work this morning.

• Like 1

Unfortunately what he failed to mention is what he did in that time between him passing out and ending up by the dumpsters...You so want to tell us ae, or is this MASSIVE hint enough ;):)

Oversword loves dancing with fairies

• Like 1

Wolfpower walks the street wearing butterfly wings in an effort to get me to ask her out. Please, you are much too young and pretty to be obssesed with a man like me. Now go put your my little ponies away before I give you a time out.

OverSword signed my petition! With tears in his eyes, shook my hand vigorously and told me: “No one appreciates true quality anymore!”

Spritzers can do that to people. Serve them right for pouring water in wine.

I signed because she told me it was a petition to stop Croations from emigrating to the USA.

• Like 1

:lol:

There are already more people of Croatian descent in US than in Croatia. There’s this tiny island, Susak, hardly anyone left, some 200 people, while there are up to 5,000 descendants of emigrants from Susak in Hoboken, of all places :lol: They used to keep Kennedy's photo on the wall of one (of two existing) village hall, I don't know if it's still there :lol:

OverSword is one of them, but he would never admit he has anything to do with Hoboken.

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy recently posed for a very famous sculptor.

il_fullxfull.241720521.jpg

• Like 4

What OverSword just wrote about Helen posing for a sculptor is a lie(well done ..... you're in the right thread!), because the gorgeous photo is of a piece from his VAST collection(thousands), of items of Hatopus-lady memorabilia. He has a fetish about ladies with a hatopus covering their face ......... IN FACT, he is not able to, um ....... how can I put this delicately? ....... 'get arou excited' unless his parther is well endowed in the hatopus area.

ouija is just jealous that I no longer have that same reaction to flower children.

senior-hippie-lady-smoking-6ce629.jpg

• Like 3

Oversword decided that maybe my little pony isn't too bad, I imagine this is what he gets excited about, after all I found this...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoelmlL7blMc7SYrAPFCmVLbDLX2jXFGJlloNPQ1onGOjUpPke

Wolfpower's obsession with OverSword is getting a little out of hand, not so much for her, although she did spend the last week in school carving "Wolfpower OverSword" across every surface she could find, including but not limited to walls, floors, ceilings, urinals, stalls and billboards. but for O.S., who thought the whole thing was cute and funny right up until Wolfpower sent him a copy of the wedding invitation with his and her pictures in it. Gold embossed, very tasteful, it came with a little note, "I already sent these out, your Grandmother would like you to call her."

• Like 1

The fact is that the 1truebat it experiencing a lot of jealousy over this, so HE was the one who send out the wedding invitation in an attempt to chase OverSword away from me.

• Like 1

Wolfpower was banned from visiting zoo because she would make herbivores nervous by staring at them, baring her teeth. Same thing with yoga classes.