Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

(but it's so much fun </3 I did get banned doing that at the local warehouse)

Helen loves hiding in peoples toilet and when they sit down at it she'll softly tickle their butts to make them scream. Then she'll jump out and laugh, it gives her an exciting thrill

Wolfpower is very beautiful. :)

Edited by SpiritWriter

** something happened to the links I tried to provide as examples and i don't want to go back to find them. But one of them was Michael J Fox. :)

Lies and insinuations, I only speak the truth when lying about people.

SpiritWriter is only trying to make Wolfpower self conscious because of her obsession with getting OverSword and Helen to tie the knot. Seriously, this poor girl took a job as a wedding planner and tanked it. Not only was it a total disaster, the horses spooked during the 21 gun salute, they played taps instead of the wedding march, the sculpted ice swans looked like dirty slush chickens. Her boss gave her one more chance, She has to find someone crazy enough to marry OverSword by next Wednesday, why she fixated on Helen is anybodies guess.

Truebat didn’t have any problems with ice swans at his wedding. They stood firm and frozen because they were actually made of glass. There’s a firm specialized in making glass sculptures that are then rented as fake ice sculptures for low budget weddings.

Not that his and Robin’s wedding was low budget, they simply redistributed money into more important details, like broomsmaids’ winged costumes and dynamic duo figurines complete with batmobile handmade of organic marzipan on top of rainbow cake.

They redefined fabulous on their wedding day :yes:

Edited by Helen of Annoy

helen actually stay awake at night thinking of lies to make up about us

that's why her lies are perfect and scripted very well

Why, thank you, KoS. I keep your photo at my desk for inspirational purposes. That’s why my creative lying is so full of gays, freaks and aliens.

• Like 1

Why, thank you, KoS. I keep your photo at my desk for inspirational purposes. That’s why my creative lying is so full of gays, freaks and aliens.

we all know that's not the only reason helen keep my pic near

KoS burnt my picture when he found out I’m cheating on him. The trouble is, he had my picture in his phone, so he also lost all numbers he had stored in the burnt phone, plus his shopping list and his “to do this week” list.

So he’s not doing anything this week, except regretting the decision to burn my picture.

Serve you right.

Jesus Christ, I clicked it... this is the last time I’m clicking on any link you post *shakes tentacle*

Queen heard you can get high by licking toads. Since she had no toad handy, she tried with frog because that’s almost the same. But the licked frog turned into Prinz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSU_Prinz

Since the morphing happened in her room, she’s now trying to lick Prinz back into frog, but it looks like the transformation is either irreversible, either the amount of saliva needed to trigger it depends on the size of the current shape of the transformed.

Helen was not at all amused by my Prinz licking activities and even when I collapsed of dehydration, she could not raise a smile.

Queen of the north was the one who actually invented that adult baby community

Wolf isn't really a wolf, she's actually a kitteh. :tu:

Edited by krypter3

Krypter is often confused with Chancellor Angela Murkel, President Joyce Banda AND Queen Elizabeth II. Sometimes all at once.

• Like 1

Kasey leaves bottles of cheapwine on her doorstep hoping to attract her next victim....errr I mean boy friend.

• Like 1

OverSword falls for that each time. Each Friday, to be more precise.

Helen is just mad because I didn't go to her house first. What can I say, Lady Kasey lives closer and after I black out I'm not sure where I go.

Liar.

OverSword lives under the same bridge, two cardboard boxes away from me, while Lady Kasey is three boxes away, in a fancy plastic coffin. It's a storage box, but it looks like a coffin. Anyway, that’s the reason why he stops at her place, snob.

• Like 1

Helen prints out multiple copies of each "lie" that is told about her and pins them to her walls. Her house will be featured on next season's premiere of "Hoarders."

• Like 1

J.K. walks down the street singing loudly along to the songs on his ipod. Since he listens exclusivley to death metal this has been known to give the elderly heart attacks and make young children cry.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

This reminds me of the Battle of Leaky mp3 players, that took place in bus 32, Anno Domini 2012.

OverSword brought ipod to mp3 player fight. Imagine that. He was useless with that fancy device and earbuds that direct sound into the ears, instead of uniformly dissipating it in all directions.

Good earbuds must be capable to entertain at least 3 seat rows when in the ears, and up to 7 when held in half of tin can for better acoustic experience.

• Like 1

Helen of Annoy used to drive that bus but was fired because she would run over the people who listened to music she didn't like.

edit for: I was riding the bus home last Friday after having drinks with coworkers. The bus was almost empty. I was listening to music on my ipod, and a woman sat next to me and after a few minutes waved at me and asked me to turn my music down. I looked behind me and almost every seat was empty, so I told I can't hear you my music is too loud and I'm not going to turn it down so write me a note. She just continued to sit next to me until I got off the bus.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

She was obviously trying to make you notice how attractive she is. You’ll never get laid. (I know, I know, I saw her in my crystal ball... )

I was never, ever asked by anyone to turn my leaky player down. First, because the bus is usually full of little high school b******* who can’t hear my modest player over their portable brain imploding devices, second, because our buses are louder than WWII, third, because of my choice of music. You don’t disturb already disturbed people. Unless you’re disturbed yourself.

Which reminds me...

Long, loooong time ago, OverSword was staying in a hotel with his parents. Walking down the hall, he saw a man put “do not disturb” sign on the doorknob.

“What does that mean?” little OverSword asked and his mother told him “This means people inside that room are very tired from their long voyage and they want to sleep without anyone waking them up.”

“Aha” said little OverSword and “Yeeehaaawww, Bubba, coon hunting time!!!” screamed very tired woman from the do-not-disturb room.

“This is how they say good night in the South. We count sheep, they count coons. Since raccoons are faster than sheep, they say hunt rather than just count.” OverSword’s mother explained.

"Aha." said little OverSword.

Years later, OverSword met nice girl and it was getting serious. So serious she invited him to her home, down South, to meet her family. All went well, the trip, introductions, dinner, even grandparents liked him, until it was time to say goodnight...

• Like 2

I would tell love to tell a story about little Helen of Annoy, but the truth is she just appeared one day fully grown, except for her butt which is the only thing that keeps getting bigger and bigger as time goes by. :yes:

• Like 1