Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

For once I'd rather be Larry

Mantis smokes dirty socks as he patiently waits for for Texas to join Washington and Colorado.

I'll take Curly then, at least I get to marry a rich heiress... even after getting shots after kissing Moe on accident... nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...

Well, I tried mixing peanut butter, Cocoa Puffs and jet fuel but it just didn't have the kick I need... however, Oversword has come up with something new but is not sharing... <_<

• Like 1

That's just like Mantis, encouraging me to send substances accross state line and bring the wrath of the feds down on my shoulders.

• Like 1

I was told to look for Oversword living in a levee overspill pipe where he strains methylated spirits through a loaf of bread and puts it on his cornflakes,well that's the rumour anyway.

• Like 1

I just got through pulling spud's fingers and toes off. There in the fryer.

Edited by SpiritWriter

Spirit Writer tries to trip old ladies when they're getting off of the bus. She sits near the front and when they get one foot on the top stair she kicks thier other foot out from under them. When they hit the pavement she laughs until tears are streaming down her cheeks and tries to engage the other passengers in high fives.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Jon-The-Mirror….Loves to swish the starting flags at these trolley races meets….He just Luvvvs to be called the trolley dolly as he spins about In his skimpy short shorts, roller-skates and knee high stripy socks.

• Like 2

John Mirra can be seen accidentally demolishing his porch by felling a tree, in one of those 'morons with a chainsaw' clips on youtube.

• Like 2

Acute can be seen on YouTube attacking, with a chainsaw, a moron with a chainsaw after he realised it was HIS porch that had been demolished ...... not the moron's!

• Like 1

Ouija Ouija Sells sea shells on the sea shore, Is not a pheasant plucker, she's the pheasant's pluckers son & she's only plucking Pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.... &.... Has a fridge half empty.. or is it half full... She walks the line (well half way) & Gets the golly wolly to carry her the rest of the way... & if you want proof... tough.. You'll just have to take my word for it...

She wont deny it... She might eat the evidence though!! I kid you not!!!!!

• Like 2

Something's Not Right did indeed come from a star system in Orion's Belt as I've passed through that area myself when competing in the Zeta Races going 12 parsecs out then returning. He got his name from looking under the hood of his cruiser and saying that phrase over and over again.

• Like 3

It's true Mantis has passed through Orions belt many times. Orion is a male stripper from "Club Boyz" in El Paso, the birth place of metrosexuality.

• Like 5

Don't mean to state the obvious buuuut…... I think we all know what OverBites stage name is……oRION, in eL Paso.

Come on OverShot, you walked into that one.

I know Mantis can confirm this with photographic evidence; like we needed it.

• Like 3

It's true Mantis has passed through Orions belt many times. Orion is a male stripper from "Club Boyz" in El Paso, the birth place of metrosexuality.

Oversword knows this due to his being overshadowed by Orion and increasing frustration at trying to be the main attraction at said club, however, I have to plead the 5th on any further comments as I've heard he is a double agent trying to get info on the club owner in order to arrest cartel members who are frequenting the joint...

• Like 1

Speaking of joints, as mantis has gotten older he's having more and more problems with his joints. When he was young he could roll them fat and straight but now that he's gotten older his joints are crooked and have to be re-lit every few puffs. :lol:

• Like 1

That can't be helen, she's not wearing her watch.

SpiritWriter has a unique photographic resource catalogue….You really don't want to see the rest of the image, they will haunt you. Burnt into your memory banks, never to be unseen…You have been warned.

• Like 1

candy-blue-acrylic-scene-kids-star-stud-earrings-4791-p.jpg

This is blue star and her boyfriend HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! *pointing* They are so FUNNY looking!!!!!

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

I wondered where my n*pple covers went :blush: … Oh! …….Was that too risky saying that?…Forgive me. :whistle:

SpiritWrite steals nipple covers… watch out, check your stock :D

• Like 2

Blue Star steals enema bags. Don't be alarmed, as it turns out she is one of those unique individuals that uses them for nipple covers.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Well really,

When OverFull….. is forever getting SpiritWriter to steal things like my Nip stars….. What else is a girl to do?

And anyway, they come in handy to hold a few drinks whilst their hangin' there… Practical, if nothing else. B)

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 1

eww..that's gross.

Blue Star sends me letters confessing her love to SpiritWriter and swearing me to secrecy.

and Oversword sends me letters confessing his love to Spiritwriter, I reply by saying "who's that?", I think it hurts his feelings when I play with his mind like that.... :-/

sorry OS :(

• Like 1