Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

See that guy above, yeah see him - hes got a bros cd stashed away.

Oversword ate my dog before he could find where my dog hid all the legs so in reality it is he who make all the gimps of tthe world suffer

Beatingheart makes a tangy sauce that goes well on barbecued dog. It's a louisana blend with the perfect amount of cilantro to give it zing!

Edited by OverSword

OverSword and Beating Heart are currently co-authoring a book on "How great it is to eat domesticated pets". Currently 6 animal's rights groups are watching their every move!

He means he's wathcing our every move. As stated before, Working Class Al is a stratagest for PETA.

OverSword is often spotted in his neighborhood jogging in a kilt made of bologna ( Turkey bologna for health purposes of course)

Oh Al, if only you could see my nieghbor hood! Working Class Al just loves turkey bologna.

OverSword's favorite Ice Cream flavor is -"FLANNEL" He is also working on a mashed potato sculpture of Jack Black to be unveiled at the Yakima County Lint Festival!!! :w00t:

Working Class Al was excited to be judging the Sasquatch races at the Yakima County Lint Festival. He was later disappointed to find out that there were no Sasquatches, but it was really just a bunch of long haired rockers from Seattle who were attempting to run a foot race in Doc Martins and Utili-Kilts.

nice....nice...

MissMelsWell is Yakima County's top Sasquatch barber and stylist. She has done for the Bigfoot hair care industry what Paul Mitchell did for human hair. Yesterday she gave a perm and highlights to a Yeti.

Al's the next fashion and hair consultant for dancing on ice ;)

Belial is working with the Ghost of Billie Mays to get his "Lee" press on moustaches to the market as soon as possible! :w00t:

Whats the good word B.?

AL

The good word for today is continuity :tu:

Al's doing work out videos with the green duck called orvil for xmas release ;)

Belial will be hosting a children's television show in the U.K. called " Hey...get offa my lawn!" The show opens with Belial in a pair of gold metallic boxers and a soiled under shirt , singing the following ditty:

I love you

you love me...

OH SCREW IT ...OFFA MY LAWN YOU LITTLE ANKLE BITERS , BEFORE I BRAIN YOU WITH A 2" BY 4"!!!!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

DON'T MAKE ME GET OUT OF THIS RECLINER!!!!!

WHY I OUGHTA, I OUGHTA --aaarggghhh forget about it.

I see big ratings...

Working Class Al is currently in contract negociations with the BBC to become belial's colorful sidekick who wears a speed walking suit, flippers and snorkle mask. He'll entertain the children by playing popular heavy metal songs on the ukelele.

Dude...I love this game cuz" I actually can laugh at myself and you just had me rolling! Nice,nice ...o.k. ,lets see

MissMelsWell is a world class "booger -flicking" champion and is currently touring the country to promote the sport. See her heroic struggle to legitamize the sport in her book " One nostril at a time"

Our hats off to you miss....

Working class Al is extremeley jealous of MMW's status as champion. Traditionally his father and grand father before him held the title but Al was born with such a small nose that he never has a booger which can even begin to compete on a professional level. As a result his father has disowned him and adopted the bully that used to kick hiss butt as a child.

Overswords new profile picture depicts a nun wearing red sneakers, whats to tell Oversword?

Belials profile picture is actually a picture of the guy that works at the pawn shop where he sells all the watches he steals from drunks on Saturday nights.

OverSword has a "Mime" fetish. Many a relationship has been ruined by the follwing words " Come on baby...just put on the beret and pretend you are trapped in a box" :blink::blink:

Working Class Al has been cast as Red on the broadway production of That 70's Show, coming to a stage near you in March. Congrats Al!