Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

Oversword has a pet worm . His name is Basil Wolverhampton .

Oversword takes Basil with him everywhere ,on a tiny leash ,with a rhinestone encrusted collar,so he can tell which end is which .

It is still very embarrassing when Basil asexually mates with himself .

Oversword just tells people , " its nothing ,he's having a seizure is all".

Which is all well and good ,until there are two Basils .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

Simbi sends me naked pictures of herself in provacative and sometimes downright disturbing poses. On the back are written phrases such as "get over youself, it's not like you can do better than this" and "not bad for an old lady, right?"

• Like 1

Simbi sends me naked pictures of herself in provacative and sometimes downright disturbing poses. On the back are written phrases such as "get over youself, it's not like you can do better than this" and "not bad for an old lady, right?"

What oversword doesn't know is,said photos are of a UM moderator who has a massive crush on him .

She and I cooked the story up ,so she can remain anon while she stalks him .She will eventually keep him captive in her ready made Dr Phibes room .

Soon,he will be hers !

(I'm invited to the wedding!)

Simbi is unnaturally over-excited about the upcoming wedding between OverSword and 'anon' ;) ....... talk about 'always the bridesmaid, never the bride'!! Simbi was engaged many years ago ........ I think I am not speaking out of turn to say this: the character of Miss Havisham in Dickens' 'Great Expectations' is based on her.

• Like 1

ouija shall be donning a pair of antlers and invoking the blessings of Hern the hunter and the Goddess at said unholy union.

• Like 1

Dickens spoke through ouija more than once.

Edit: and through OverSword once, because he was pushing in front of people like that.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

Helen used to believe she was dickens, she used to parade around her village in top hat and tails spouting gibberish to any who would listen, she's grown out of it now though, after all everone knows she is really abraham lincoln

• Like 1

To say Cenobite got bored would be a misspelling.....

As I am rather good at misspelling,

Shall I proceed to tell you just how he turned into a plank...... or shall I leave it to the next instalment of his new rag mag, the "Cardboard Cuts Outs" ?

Blue Star has been developing a childrens show for the BBC based on her life. It's titled "Oh Heck, I think I messed up"

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

oversword is the main character in the new show being the most messed up part x

• Like 1

Feeb ( OverSword)'s is hoping to get her/his next job on the show, only as the char lady/gaff mind.

She/he has replaced the fag dangling from her/his lips for several nicotine patches up her/his arms and legs. You never know, she/he may be in with a chance but no one has been able to approach her/him about her/his birds nest hair do so, we'll have to wait and see. fingers crossed Feebs ( OverSwords).

I had to edit this as I was too slow...still works though, may be :su

Edited by Blue Star

Blue Star has adapted a bunch of Dickens books ,for dogs .

David Copperfield was a great success,but she's really having a problem with A Christmas Carol .

She never gets past the auditions ,because the dogs keep using Tiny Tims crutches as chew toys ,and eating all the Christmas geese .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

Waffles get offended when people ask when the baby is due. (she's not pregnant)

Edited by OverSword

It can’t ever happen to OverSword, because we regularly take him to the vet to take care of his claws and anal glands.

Costs fortune, but also saves us fortune in furniture.

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Helen puts a rubber glove on her jead and walks around the house clucking like a chicken.

Filthy lie! I usually put a funnel on my head. Sometimes a bucket. Or a pot. It doesn't really matter what, I'm not picky.

OverSword has explanation for everything he did. I meant to say, he didn’t do.

OverSword was the first one to do this trick with a condom on his jead, Oooops sorry Head.

OOOOPS, Hells bells, that pesky kid jumped in before I could scramble some words together.

Ahhhhhhh!

What to say about Helen of Annoy??????

HoA........Has hairy feet....on her soles that is, very unusual indeed.

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 3

That’s nothing, Blue Star used to have hooves. Then she asked Little Mermaid for advice and got her human feet the same way Little Mermaid got hers. In exchange for excruciating pain. Then Disney destroyed the original fairytale, which was about pain that comes with womanhood and now no one will believe me when I tell you the truth and nothing but the truth, except maybe few hyperboles.

Edit: and losing her tongue, mind you, if a little mermaid wants to be an adult woman and get married she has to lose her tongue. Jesus patriarchal Christ, I feel like b****slapping Hans Christian Andersen right now...

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

Helen has alloy wheels gauged in her earlobes and goes face first as she drives down the street. Her toes tag along behind moving very rapidly against the concrete while her body is straight and elevated above the ground.

• Like 1