Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

Notforgotten is a member of the Stuffed Toy of the Month club, and is especially fond of Care Bears.

• Like 2

Actually it's the Smurfs that I'm fond of. J.K.'s idol is Elmer Fudd.

• Like 1

Notforgotten knows thus because he does a mean Elmer Fudd impersonation ,and JK dresses up as Bugs Bunny ,and they run around playing Wabbit Season !!! ,together .....

• Like 4

simbi has just relayed there fantasy for all to know in there last post x

Feebs sweeps chimneys for living. Each year she finds a Santa or two, stuck in chimneys, all dried up and blackened.

Helen of Annoy collects these darkened Santa's. It's a morbid fascination of hers. Welcome to her dark side! :yes:

• Like 1

notforgotten cuts out all the photographs in People magazine, pastes them onto cardboard, and sets them up around his house. He said it makes him feel like a giant.

• Like 3

JK didn't cut his toenails or wash his feet for 2 months then walked around in public without shoes all to avoid jury duty.

OverSword would never do such thing. Never. He tried to escape his jury duty by showing up with amateurish turban made of plain towel and cheap fake Santa beard, claiming he recognizes only sharia courts.

• Like 1

Helen continually gives high fives to the hatopus

• Like 1

:lol:

At least I never tried to high-five the mirror, like OverSword did last Friday.

The mirror was on the house, so he got for free a story that will seem amusing as soon as he gets the stitches out.

Helen actually started wearing the hatopus because she interprets "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" literally. Unfortunately for Helen, the hatopus doesn't let her smell evil either.

• Like 1

J.K. worked in the theatre for a while and when girls would ask him what he does for living, he’d nonchalantly say: “Oh, I’m in the theatre...”, never finishing that sentence with “dragging props and the damn piano from one side of the stage to another.”

Later they promoted him to curtains operator, but his career was abruptly stopped when he hit the cockroach on the control panel, accidentally sending the curtain down at inappropriate speed in the middle of an act and the worst part was that the audience started applauding.

• Like 2

Helen of Annoy sent me a dead rat in the mail. She said it is her brothers favorite Croatian dish and is sure that I will love it.

• Like 1

OverSword keeps the aforementioned rat in his underpants ............. because Helen has touched it :wub:

• Like 2

Ouija is secretly (not anymore!) plotting to take over the world by sewing blackout curtains for every home in the entire world so they don't see her army of seamstresses coming...

• Like 2

Kasey2601 recorded an album of nursery rhymes done in rap style, and was subsequently sued by the Nannies of the Free World Society and the entire hip-hop community.

• Like 2

And Dave Dudley loves Overswords albums and has posters of him all over his house.

SpiritWriter didn't need to Google Dave Dudley. She was more than aware of who Dave Dudley was way before i ever mentioned him. Some would say, too aware.

• Like 1

OverSword was so drunk once he tried to commit suicide by gas poisoning but he put his head into washing machine instead of in the gas oven.

In the morning he didn’t remember his suicidal idea and concluded he must have felt sooo dirty last night and thus smiled blissfully for the rest of the week.

Yesterday Helen showed me her collection of belly button lint which she is going to have on exhibit soon at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Zagreb. Her medium of display will be already-licked lollipops dipped in the belly button lint collection and placed strategically on canvass.

• Like 1

Right next to Kasey’s handmade air guitars. They are instruments, sculptures and giant waste of time, all in one, but more than anything else, they are pure art in its most imaginative stage.

Don't.

Knock.

My.

Air

Guitars!!! :td:

Helen would never admit it but she's front row, centre at ALL of my concerts. What concert? I'm LEAD SINGER and air guitar afficionado for my band: Luft (air).

• Like 1