Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The mysterious Archons, the "superhuman mind,” and Dr. Chiappalone

UM-Bot

Doc Edwards: This old world is a “funny place” as the saying goes (or not so funny, sometimes --- as the case may be) and there are, indeed, many things that go “bump” in the night, and sometimes in the daylight as well! This is why it is so imperative that we humans prepare ourselves, now, to meet and greet the future --- whatever that scenario, so dreaded by so many, might actually be, by raising the level of our own consciousness, and all that that term means in the way of increasing our mental prowess and abilities to the level of “Superhuman” performance and mastery, or we will not be prepared to adequately deal with certain situations and aspects of world events that are soon to come. This is why I am so active in the pursuit of raising the over all level of human consciousness to the “next plateau,” if you will, that I call simply, the “Third Mind,” or even more specifically, “the Gamma-Mind,” referencing the easiest pathway that I have discovered to that end.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Oen Anderson

• theQ

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you believe what the Bible says is the truth, why does it need interpreting? It has always bothered me that the Bible says one thing and the preacher tells you that it really means something else.

This is would be great "but" when your a human and have no "ethics" or "morals" or love for your fellow man...well ur in for more misery...people will try to blow up other people with their minds...yea....thats where you would go...lol.