Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sexual paranormal encounters

TinkyBlink

I recently bought a new book from amazon called "The mammoth book of true hauntings" (I promise you, its not as kiddie as it sounds, its actually relatively heavy and quite detailed...)

ANYWAY! Theres a chapter in it about sexual encounters with ghosts...Which is a little strange sounding...I've not read the whole chapter just sections, because if im honest im not sure I want to...One of them details a naked woman passing through a man and making him feel jollies, and another I read a snippet of was a man who claimed there were noises next to him in the bed of a woman at "it" and the noises would keep him up until the early hours (something tells me he just needs to ask his neighbours to shutup)...

I havent really heard any stories beyond whats in this book about this kind of...er...encounter before...Does anyone else have any stories like this or any thoughts on the topic in general as I would say this is a fairly unusual manifestation of haunting! :blink:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TinkyBlink

• Cybele

• Eldorado

• markprice

There is the entity case but i dont know if that is fake or real where the woman was raped by something.because they made a book and a movie about it.but i know the demon incubus is a sexual demon.

There is the entity case but i dont know if that is fake or real where the woman was raped by something.because they made a book and a movie about it.but i know the demon incubus is a sexual demon.

Ah yes the entity, one of my favourite films...

I also have the book but have not gotten around to reading it.

It is supposedly based on a true story. If you go to wikipedia and look for the entity there is an interview by the son of the women who the story is reportedly based on.

Also look up incubus and succubus experiences as these are supposed to have sexual overtones to them.

Edited by Moonlight_Magic

"The Entity", involving Dorris Bithers, aka Carla Moran, is probably the most famous of these types of cases. The story is a bit suspicious, if you ask me, but some people believe that she created her incorporeal attackers, that they were poltergeists resulting from emotional distress due to years of alcoholism and abusive relationships.

This site has a good number of these types of stories:

http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-stories-categories.php?category=17&page=1

Frankly, though, most of them could easily be written off as hypnogogia.

"The Entity", involving Dorris Bithers, aka Carla Moran, is probably the most famous of these types of cases. The story is a bit suspicious, if you ask me, but some people believe that she created her incorporeal attackers, that they were poltergeists resulting from emotional distress due to years of alcoholism and abusive relationships.

This site has a good number of these types of stories:

http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-stories-categories.php?category=17&page=1

Frankly, though, most of them could easily be written off as hypnogogia.

I read the one about relationship with a succubus.And they don't do that they will mess your world up.supposedly.

Just to make sure that people don't get Succubus and Incubus mixed up.

Succubus - A female demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping me.

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

---

Incubus - A male demon believed to lie on sleeping persons and to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women.

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

I never had one, but I talked to a girl who had an ongoing sexual relationship with Belial (the high ranking demon). Here's the thing though: to prove it she did to me(long distance) some of what she does with Belial. She didn't tell me when, but I knew exactly when it happened. If a girl can have that kind of power, imagine a devil channeling pure lust! It's definitely a factor to be reckoned with.

Historically, you have the myths of incubus and succubus (as described already), and their regional variations.

Film-wise, you have The Entity, popular movie, but the story is a bit, how do I put it.... Unreliable.

Online, you have a lot of teenage goths who claim, er, relations with demons, ghosts, monsters, vampires, werewolves, aliens, the loch ness monster etc etc etc. And we all know how much credibility we should give to online tales.

I never had one, but I talked to a girl who had an ongoing sexual relationship with Belial (the high ranking demon). Here's the thing though: to prove it she did to me(long distance) some of what she does with Belial. She didn't tell me when, but I knew exactly when it happened. If a girl can have that kind of power, imagine a devil channeling pure lust! It's definitely a factor to be reckoned with.

i don't believe you

Oh yeah, theytake place, some willingly, some with less consent. Guess getting raped by a ghost would look odd on a police report but it has happened in the past and depending on where you go, it probably will happen again. Some "haunted sites" will deny women access, others make all females sign a waiver releasing the owner of the house from any liability, physical and or emotional that might befall them as a course of the investigation or later as a result of said investigation.

Oh yeah, theytake place, some willingly, some with less consent. Guess getting raped by a ghost would look odd on a police report but it has happened in the past and depending on where you go, it probably will happen again. Some "haunted sites" will deny women access, others make all females sign a waiver releasing the owner of the house from any liability, physical and or emotional that might befall them as a course of the investigation or later as a result of said investigation.

Any example? i'd love to look them up online if you know of any

As irresistible as that kind of thing sounds to me, I have to agree with Flyingangel. I guess you can't go too much into detail on this forum, but how did she claim this relationship was initiated, how did it work?

I read the one about relationship with a succubus.And they don't do that they will mess your world up.supposedly.

They don't do what?

I believe demons & ghosts etc have been used for a very long time as an excuse for infidelity, stds and pregnancies.

Edited by Eldorado

I believe demons have been used for a very long time as an excuse for infidelity, stds and pregnancies.

Yes, just as the ancient Greeks probably did with their polyamorous gods (excepting the std bit).

As irresistible as that kind of thing sounds to me, I have to agree with Flyingangel. I guess you can't go too much into detail on this forum, but how did she claim this relationship was initiated, how did it work?

I didn't know how real that stuff was either. She would concentrate for hours at a time; not many people can do that without distraction. I talked to someone else about a year earlier with the same kind of ability, but I still think it's rare to find people who do that: maybe stay awake for five days and nights in and out of a trance...but it's not just mental ability, it's more like possession: letting it take over and then functioning within that realm.

They are not alone there, and usually while this happens their normal day to day life begins to fall apart. My theory is they sacrifice for what they receive. I can't really get into details because it gets more and more serious, but for a time they believe they are in control as they lose control of their lives. They have access to energy that people are not familiar with. That's what got to me because I never imagined anything like it. The human body is not prepared for it so it reacts even without your knowledge of what it is. You'll start to sweat and your heart will pound and you will ask yourself what the hell is going on...and you can't stop it because some girl got permission from Belial for example to play with you. Soon enough is enough imo. Lesson learned.

I think I may have had something like that TinkyBlink but I don't want to go into it because it was involuntary and utterly yucky...and it may have been that hypnogogy or whatever it's called. Sorry I can't help you more though...

I didn't know how real that stuff was either. She would concentrate for hours at a time; not many people can do that without distraction. I talked to someone else about a year earlier with the same kind of ability, but I still think it's rare to find people who do that: maybe stay awake for five days and nights in and out of a trance...but it's not just mental ability, it's more like possession: letting it take over and then functioning within that realm.

That sounds like channeling. Did she believe that she had invited Belial or did he ask her?

They are not alone there, and usually while this happens their normal day to day life begins to fall apart. My theory is they sacrifice for what they receive. I can't really get into details because it gets more and more serious, but for a time they believe they are in control as they lose control of their lives. They have access to energy that people are not familiar with. That's what got to me because I never imagined anything like it. The human body is not prepared for it so it reacts even without your knowledge of what it is. You'll start to sweat and your heart will pound and you will ask yourself what the hell is going on...and you can't stop it because some girl got permission from Belial for example to play with you. Soon enough is enough imo. Lesson learned.

You can't say anything more about this? If you're willing, I'd appreciate it if you'd pm me if you don't want to talk about it here.

Edited by Cybele

if she has ability, why didn't she say anything to the public, goes on TV. She would contribute something to science. Many people claim to have ability, but none ever made a video or verified by trusted scientist.

Hey guys...Been reading that book some more and many of these accounts it details are ghosts that are naked, male spirits pinching womens bums, and the author quoted someone as saying that "sex ranks with fear and love as one of the strongest emotions" and that because of this it was no wonder sex can be an aspect of a haunting...It also has some prints of old (70's and 80's) newspaper articles on women who were groped, ive done a bit of skimming a few pages ahead and the subject matter gets a little heavier as the chapter progresses so when i've read it i'll paraphrase some stories on here for anyone whos interested...I think it goes onto discuss the incubi sucubbi issue...At first this was just a little passing thing I saw in the book but im finding it more interesting now!

I suppose that author had a point, if a spirits going to stick around there needs to be a strong motivation as such, a feeling, if you get me...

I never expected anyone to come out with an encounter with an entity that wasn't a spirit though...

Oh I say,I don't like the idea of demons and spirits putting the willies up me.

I can't help thinking that there might be some parallels with the "alien abduction" scenario, where aliens seem emjoy to do this sort of thing; aliens doing things with probes, and taking of, um, samples and so on ... I wonder if tis might not be another instance of how people express things in different terms depending on religious or cultural background, and so on? In the old days, people would see it in terms of ghosts and spirits doing this, and in modern technological society people think in terms of extraterrestrials doing it in spaceships. I wouldn't like to say whether it might actually happen or not, but there do seem to be parallels in what people believe happens (and I'm sure that some people at least do honestly believe that something is happening.)

Oh I say,I don't like the idea of demons and spirits putting the willies up me.

I do lololololol

But its never happened

Sexual fantasies played out in your dreams?

Happening when you're awake is a different kettle of fish, though. Like standing in line at post office, lol.

Moonlight, I can't imagine it being a nice experience if it were something other than a spirit say...