Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Animal and demon possession....

Gauss

I would like to say a few words about demon or animal possession, this is a subject which is explained in Falun Gong by Master Li Hongzhi. This message is only my current understanding of things at my level of cultivation and represent by no means any other person´s or organization´s opinions.

Today one can learn to become a healer in a few days and it really works quite well for many people. The question is, how did you get that supernatural energy to do these things? How will you feel after a few years of doing this?

Since you have not cultivated yourself and have no Gong(energy) of your own who really gives you your energy?

This is called animal/demon/spirit possession in all cultivation schools. That being in his dimension sees that you are pursuing something supernatural here and it wants to help you and get something in return.

It gives you the energy to heal and in return it will attach to your body and suck your life substances out of your body so it can cultivate a human body(the most precious). No loss no gain. That is the principle. In some other cases where people with a good foundation is trying healing they are instead giving away their virtue and get sickness karma in return, hence making them sick in the end.

With this post I want to remind some people to think twice before they try to become a rich and famous healer or pursue some supernatural abilities to show off. I have personal experience from these things and anyone is welcome to PM and I can tell you more.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gauss

• Rosewin

• puridalan

• Nims

Top Posters In This Topic

Supernatural energy? We cannot find the right answer, when asking a very wrong question. It is not supernautral energy, it is the NATURAL energy that we have tapped into. The energy is of all energy, we are of one, we are of many worlds into one world, all the words that have been destroyed..are never truely destroyed.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed..it is merely there. It will always be there, death and life is not a door of opening/closing, simply events. Nothing is lost, merely misplaced, a transition of energy if you will.

To serve oneself, is to serve others, to grow on this earth (this schooling) if you will, we must help others to nuture our self, for we are all energy. The beautiful thing is to heal others you do not have to weaken yourself, you do not have to become sick, Reiki especailly teaches this, pulling from a 'divine' higher energies our higher subconcious and thus helping to heal others and ourselves while not draining. We are taught in our society (or some) that giving requires copious amounts of losing energy..hence why some might be afraid to give. When in acutality giving promotes health and it gives more energy, it clears the soul, it relayers our energy systems, it makes it glow.

Money is an illusion, getting rich will not provide ultimate happiness. Happiness lies within the foundations of truth and the natural vibrational frequency of love. Love will and always will be the way in which I wish to enlighten and feed my soul. Now there will be times when dark and ego evades into oneself, but overall learning from that and growing from our flaws can we again keep on growing.

Now as for attachments many peopole do attach conciously or (usually) not to themselves. This can be done through helping others, but not properly learning how to help others or rather having too much emotional distress of your own. It is knowing thy self, and healing with love and not other motivations. If we heal with other things besides 'light' it can lead for many complications, not that we always do this on purpose. There are also things that are not poessessions, but obessions...so important to make that distinction as well.

I wouldn't call myself a healer, but a person who AIDS someone in the process of healing, for they themselves do the true healing, I am merely a guide to help them along. I am not a 'master' of the energy, for I am always learning that is merely a title nothing more. Our willinginess to keep on expanding is what makes this all so amazing. I ask myself from the old wolf cherokee legend of two wolves, "Which wolf shall I feed?". Thank you for posting this.

Supernatural energy? We cannot find the right answer, when asking a very wrong question. It is not supernautral energy, it is the NATURAL energy that we have tapped into. The energy is of all energy, we are of one, we are of many worlds into one world, all the words that have been destroyed..are never truely destroyed.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed..it is merely there. It will always be there, death and life is not a door of opening/closing, simply events. Nothing is lost, merely misplaced, a transition of energy if you will.

To serve oneself, is to serve others, to grow on this earth (this schooling) if you will, we must help others to nuture our self, for we are all energy. The beautiful thing is to heal others you do not have to weaken yourself, you do not have to become sick, Reiki especailly teaches this, pulling from a 'divine' higher energies our higher subconcious and thus helping to heal others and ourselves while not draining. We are taught in our society (or some) that giving requires copious amounts of losing energy..hence why some might be afraid to give. When in acutality giving promotes health and it gives more energy, it clears the soul, it relayers our energy systems, it makes it glow.

Money is an illusion, getting rich will not provide ultimate happiness. Happiness lies within the foundations of truth and the natural vibrational frequency of love. Love will and always will be the way in which I wish to enlighten and feed my soul. Now there will be times when dark and ego evades into oneself, but overall learning from that and growing from our flaws can we again keep on growing.

Now as for attachments many peopole do attach conciously or (usually) not to themselves. This can be done through helping others, but not properly learning how to help others or rather having too much emotional distress of your own. It is knowing thy self, and healing with love and not other motivations. If we heal with other things besides 'light' it can lead for many complications, not that we always do this on purpose. There are also things that are not poessessions, but obessions...so important to make that distinction as well.

I wouldn't call myself a healer, but a person who AIDS someone in the process of healing, for they themselves do the true healing, I am merely a guide to help them along. I am not a 'master' of the energy, for I am always learning that is merely a title nothing more. Our willinginess to keep on expanding is what makes this all so amazing. I ask myself from the old wolf cherokee legend of two wolves, "Which wolf shall I feed?". Thank you for posting this.

Yur message is long and demands alot of discussion. I prefer to do it privately. I just add a few details below.

About "supernatural" it may not be supernatural to you but to everyday people being sick it sure is supernatural to be healed and the science fanatics will surely shout out loud when someone "heals" sick people. When that happens they wil say she had a psychosomatic disease or the sudden remission happened from "natural" or psychological causes.

I must add that how you get "the energy" is imperative to your personal future. There are good beings(righteous Masters) and evil beings in other dimensions, both can achieve something but the good energy come from the good beings and it is hard to acquire this energy as opposed to the bad energy(too easy to get it, and you will pay the price unless you eliminate it). If you look at the microscopic particle of a famous healer it is said he or she looks like the demon giving him or her their energy.

The most frightening thing is that these healers mostly don´t have a clue that they are possessed(like myself) and giving away their human nature and substances. No loss no gain.

PS: Below some simple examples of supposed(well, the science priests will say that the demonic words in reverse are "random coincidences"...) animal or demon possession for those who can not see it(yes some you will be scared and some of you may want to check yourself):

F8&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=22

http://www.youtube.c...e&v=E5arL-amCow

http://www.youtube.c...&v=dMJQcYaN7x8#

Edited by Gauss

If miracles do happen it most likely is in places where modern medicine is not greatly accessible and which is ignored by the mass media.

That is these type of miracles, where divinity or nature uses someone as a tool to achieve it, are going to occur where there are most needed and that is not going to be in a modern hospital in middle America but it could happen across town in a disenfranchised community.

As far as animal possession, one of the cats started acting very ugly, attacking out of the blue when for the longest it was well behaved, then it would just stare...

Edited by Rosewin

Don't believe in demons. Closest thing to a demon (IMO) that I know of is a sociopath.