Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO sightings

Indiogene

UFO sightings were rampant all week in Southern Cal. and with the recent M5.4 tremor in the Borrego desert yesterday, I came to realize aliens are focused on seismic activity on earth, esp. in areas known for common seismic events (i.e. Haiti, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Turkey, Iran, China, Japan or Indonesia), the kind of countries with ancient civilizations and military weapon development or testing, attracts the attention of extraterrestrials.

Also coming on July 11th is a total solar eclipse, the 2nd longest in duration in the 21st century crosses the southernmost point of the world: Tierra del Fuego and Cape Horn, Chile/Argentina. The last total solar eclipse was on July 22nd, 2009 when the moon's shadow crossed India, China and Japan, about 2-3 billion people live in the region of east Asia and duration lasted 7 mins. UFO sightings increased later in the very same nations; and the Aug. 10, 1999 total solar eclipse event when its path crossed continental Europe, Turkey and Iran, and totality lasted 6 mins.

I recall UFO waves during the July 11, 1991 solar eclipse when the totality path crossed Mexico City and the central Mexico, home to 20 some million people and millions had viewed UFOs on their video cameras. It was the longest duration time in the 20th century to lasted 7 mins. and something about that intrigues me on the connection with the Aztec time codex about 550 years ago spoke of "star gods" and had an accuracy to predict astronomical events, the one total solar eclipse is when the "star gods" are projected to return.

From space, they could follow the moon make a path crossing the very lands...and are they controlling celestial bodies like the moon's gravitational orbit and the sun's solar cycles? Who knew. I can't be certain though if rare total solar eclipses over very populated areas or unusual locations like the most southern end of the world, are gonna be when mankind will pay attention to UFOs, or July 11th is when the world cup final matches in South Africa. What do you all think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indiogene

• Galactic

• Belial

• keithisco

Boy Archangel Michael it seems you don't miss thing, what I can say you can look up and see lot more. :P

I think I should point out that there are several anomalous phenomena associated with earthquakes. One of which is earthquake "lights" that seem (but not proven) to be a result of increased geomagnetic energies releasing at the fault lines. This is not to say that UFO's (of extraterrestrial origin) are not there for the show, but possibly it is just an as - yet unverifiable consequence of the activity through purely natural means.

I should also mention that any change in the moon's orbit about earth would instantly be verifiable, as it is extremeley well documented and predictable.

Not pouring "cold water" on your ideas at all, too much is still unknown to be sure, and it is often the occasional inspirational insight from non-established sources that lead to some of the greatest breakthoughs in physics.

Keep going Archangel Michael - good to read your thoughts!:tu:

Edited by keithisco

I always wondered on the connections with seismology, lunar phases and UFO reports in certain countries known to be "UFO haunted". The rise of the camcorder in Latin America, eastern Asia and other developing countriesin the 1990's and 2000's are linked with more eyewitness reports of UFOs, but modern science analysis finds the majority of UFO sightings may be planets (esp. Venus) or stars (i.e. Sirius, the brightest star), in which are briefly visible during totality of a solar eclipse.

So are 'ufo' sightings linked to earth quakes and other world weather/climate events or are they really beings from another time in space?

The question is, why wouldn't these aliens be observing the BP oil spill besides these earthquakes? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't read anything about any sighting reported in or around the area of the spill since it's happened. IMO they should be more concerned with that and how the human race is handling the situation :alien:

Edited by raoulduke666

• 2 weeks later...

UFO sightings were rampant all week in Southern Cal. and with the recent M5.4 tremor in the Borrego desert yesterday, I came to realize aliens are focused on seismic activity on earth, esp. in areas known for common seismic events (i.e. Haiti, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Turkey, Iran, China, Japan or Indonesia), the kind of countries with ancient civilizations and military weapon development or testing, attracts the attention of extraterrestrials.

Also coming on July 11th is a total solar eclipse, the 2nd longest in duration in the 21st century crosses the southernmost point of the world: Tierra del Fuego and Cape Horn, Chile/Argentina. The last total solar eclipse was on July 22nd, 2009 when the moon's shadow crossed India, China and Japan, about 2-3 billion people live in the region of east Asia and duration lasted 7 mins. UFO sightings increased later in the very same nations; and the Aug. 10, 1999 total solar eclipse event when its path crossed continental Europe, Turkey and Iran, and totality lasted 6 mins.

I recall UFO waves during the July 11, 1991 solar eclipse when the totality path crossed Mexico City and the central Mexico, home to 20 some million people and millions had viewed UFOs on their video cameras. It was the longest duration time in the 20th century to lasted 7 mins. and something about that intrigues me on the connection with the Aztec time codex about 550 years ago spoke of "star gods" and had an accuracy to predict astronomical events, the one total solar eclipse is when the "star gods" are projected to return.

From space, they could follow the moon make a path crossing the very lands...and are they controlling celestial bodies like the moon's gravitational orbit and the sun's solar cycles? Who knew. I can't be certain though if rare total solar eclipses over very populated areas or unusual locations like the most southern end of the world, are gonna be when mankind will pay attention to UFOs, or July 11th is when the world cup final matches in South Africa. What do you all think?

I have been speculating about this for some time. I feel it is plausible that tectonic events may create piezo charges that offer these illusions.