Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Were the Black-Eyed Boys in Sacramento ?

UM-Bot

Paul Dale Roberts: Before I get into this story, I recently saw the movie Kick-Ass and The Losers. In the movie theater, is where I met up with Jihanna Aiello (Possible mis-spelling of Jihanna - could be Jianna?). Jihanna recognized me from Nancy Bradley - Celebrity Psychic's TV Show. Jihanna and I had a great conversation about Kick-Ass and The Losers and I explained to her that both are comic book movies. Most movie goers watch movies and never realize that some movies originate from a comic book. Kick-Ass was created by Mark Millar and John Romita Jr. I had the honor of meeting Mark Millar and John Romita Jr. at the 1997 San Diego International Comic Book Convention. The Losers comic book was published by Vertigo/DC Comics.

As I finished my movie review of both of these movies with Jihanna, Jihanna explained to me about her own paranormal experience. Her story is compelling.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archernyc

• Robin_Shadowes

• markdohle

• UltraThunderMan

I think maybe 99% of these stories are complete fabrications. It is always the same thing where these kids show up and the person never lets them in. Then in the article it says that if someone does let them in then they end up dead. Where is the evidence of this ever happening? If this is such a worldwide phenomenon, then why isn't there anything about these kinda things before Bethel's original story in like 96 or whenever? :sleepy:

I've always wondered what would happen if you actually invite one of these kids in. According to this article you wind up dead but who could he be sure of that? One common denominator in these stories is that the people who meet them feel this kind of dread. I can agree that there is something creepy about these kids but that doesn't mean they're evil or even supernatural. The only way to be sure is to invite them in and not be alone when it happens, to outnumber them. Another thing is about their black eyes. Everyone witnessing them seems to noticing that detail but nobody actually asks them about their eyes. I wonder why?

I think maybe 99% of these stories are complete fabrications. It is always the same thing where these kids show up and the person never lets them in. Then in the article it says that if someone does let them in then they end up dead. Where is the evidence of this ever happening? If this is such a worldwide phenomenon, then why isn't there anything about these kinda things before Bethel's original story in like 96 or whenever? :sleepy:

I'm not sure, it seems less likely to be fabricated if there adults are the ones telling the stories.. True, nobody does let them in, but if you had the fear these people described I don't think that chance would be taken, they seem almost controlling in some ways.. Prior to 96, well maybe not enough people know about them or fear being called crazy, that is a good point hmm, really when you think about it though, in 96 people were still using dial up, and the internet was a very slow and wondrous place.

So anyway, if you let one in? would you become a missing person..who knows. Possibly there are a lack of stories about people who have let them in because they haven't got the chance to tell anyone, who knows..

I'm not sure, it seems less likely to be fabricated if there adults are the ones telling the stories.. True, nobody does let them in, but if you had the fear these people described I don't think that chance would be taken, they seem almost controlling in some ways.. Prior to 96, well maybe not enough people know about them or fear being called crazy, that is a good point hmm, really when you think about it though, in 96 people were still using dial up, and the internet was a very slow and wondrous place.

So anyway, if you let one in? would you become a missing person..who knows. Possibly there are a lack of stories about people who have let them in because they haven't got the chance to tell anyone, who knows..

"Nobody lets them in"......well if they did they would be dead, so no one would know, it would be just another unsolved murder. We could quite possibly live in a world so strange that we would go crazy if we did not have our little nitch that we call reality, science based and seemingly solid...

Peace

mark B)

"Nobody lets them in"......well if they did they would be dead, so no one would know, it would be just another unsolved murder. We could quite possibly live in a world so strange that we would go crazy if we did not have our little nitch that we call reality, science based and seemingly solid...

Peace

mark B)

Haha, do you read Lovecraft by any chance? :tu:

These are very interesting stories, regardless of whether they're true or not. However, I do have a pickle with the claim that "people end up dead."

I've researched the phenomenon a little more, and many sources that I've read say that there is only one record of someone ever letting them in (I've also read the account of said person) --- and he is obviously alive, as he fled from his house through the back door. (http://www.hecklerspray.com/awesome-or-off-putting-black-eyed-kids/200940206.php)

So where the heck do we get the idea that people die when you let them in? And even if they did, how would we know? Wouldn't there be police records, investigations, and even then, what is the evidence that a Black Eyed Child was even present? According to many reports, they don't even show up on camera. This claim of them killing sounds like shock tactics to me.

Haha, do you read Lovecraft by any chance? :tu:

Yes I have, I love his stories.

Peace

mark B)

Hello to everyone,

Sorry for my english :)

I work as a dogwalker, Just at the end of last year I was walking near the hudson river ( woods ,boat basin ) with one of my dogs ( BIIIG DOG !!! )..its between alpine ,englewood cliffs area. Lets Straight to the point.

Time : around 4pm it was started to become dark ...DECEMBER. I was trying to get faster to parking because the police is closing the gates to parking after dark.

No people there like always at these hours which I always like ...dog is running free and happy...

Suddenly he stops !!! And he was looking at One Child who was standing at the path. The child was also looking at the dog.

I grabbed the dog VERY FAST at the collar LIKE ALWAYS when I see the people because you never know what dogs can do...and I tried to pass the Child.... BUT when I was very close I understand that something is strange because it in next minutes it will be dark and we are in the woods and this chlid have maybe 10-15 years old and where are the hell his parents or any adults ?

When I was the closest to the child I looked once again around and I asked " is everything okey ? "

The EYES !!!! Yes they were maybe all Black !!! I dont know for sure because it was almost dark... , He said to me :

" I wanted to come with You this path but You have to let this dog out free " .

My dog wasnt scared....he was very suspicious and very courious he wanted to smell and touch the child but the child step back to the trees.

I said : " Im sorry I cannot let my dog out free I see that he can jump on You HE is very excited... "

The child answered something like I dont remember for sure : " Just let him free ..he will run away You will See ...and then we can go together. "

I said : " You can go at the front or the back and I have to keep him close this is my job I do this always when there are people around....Are You going ? "

he said : " Let him out free we need to go ..."

I become angry and said to myself this is maybe stupid joke or someone wants to steal the dog ...I said : " Have a nice evening ..." and I go with the dog to the parking...The child didnt answered...I looked back maybe couple times because I was afraid the child will grab the rock and do something bad and just when I started to be far away I can swear that from this trees came out maybe 4 or 5 more children and they were looking to me.

I go there many times and it didnt happen again...I didnt feel anything strange like strange powers in that kid I only was thinking that time that I cannot let out my dog because Im responsible for him.. but now when I think again and I believe in Paranormal..I dont know.

Everything even the strangest stories can be truth or can be based actual happens...The is really strange.

mojhojo

Edited by mojhojo

Creepy!

Here's an interesting theory. Are they demons? And then, as the author says:

The internet has made it so that it is much easier to stay up to date with paranormal events. Sadly, it has also made it easier for people to spread many false claims and hoaxes. Because of this, it is difficult to tell when someone is contributing to a lie that has already fooled many readers or if the account is truthful.

There are quite a few threads on UM about this subject. Here's a good one.

Edited by archernyc

They should have done the black-eyed look at the end of Paranormal Activity, and it just might have not sucked.

From about.com, more creepy stories:

There's something more than just odd about these black-eyed people. Those who have encountered them sense an air of evil, of malevolence. Doubters say they are just posers with black-tinted contact lenses, but people who have met them face-to-face say that their strangeness goes much deeper. The feeling is of darkness, demonic... not human. Oh, and never let them in your house if they come knocking. Here are some true stories.

More here

Edited by archernyc

I was once visiting someone in a nursing home, and in the bed next to person I was visiting was a eldery man..with black eyes. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. All black, no whites at all. I couldn't help but stare.

The next day when I when back. He was no longer in the bed/room. I don't know what happened to him.

That was one of the most freaky things I've ever seen.

Edited by Janus109

I've always found these tales quite creepy, but I haven't decided if I believe that they're true yet. I looked up more stories about black-eyed people here and on other sites. All of the stories seem to involve seeing strangers with black eyes. Has anyone read any stories of seeing someone the teller already knows, but with black eyes?

It seems to me that if these beings are real and have the ability to manipulate/read people's minds, appearing as someone the "victim" knows or trusts might be a more productive hunting method. I mean, we're all kind of mistrusting of strangers to begin with, especially when approached by them. Of course that's all just speculation on my part. Maybe these things are stuck in one form, if they exist.

I've always found these tales quite creepy, but I haven't decided if I believe that they're true yet. I looked up more stories about black-eyed people here and on other sites. All of the stories seem to involve seeing strangers with black eyes. Has anyone read any stories of seeing someone the teller already knows, but with black eyes?

It seems to me that if these beings are real and have the ability to manipulate/read people's minds, appearing as someone the "victim" knows or trusts might be a more productive hunting method. I mean, we're all kind of mistrusting of strangers to begin with, especially when approached by them. Of course that's all just speculation on my part. Maybe these things are stuck in one form, if they exist.

Hey don't give them any ideas!

Actually, this seems to be an urban legend type of thing to me, but who knows? If I were to have some black-eyed strangers knock on my door, I wouldn't let them in either!

They should have done the black-eyed look at the end of Paranormal Activity, and it just might have not sucked.

That was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I hate hand held camera movies espcially if the plot also sucks as in this case. I doubt it costed more than ten dollars to make, that is of course under the assumption that the actors worked for free. Or maybe the "director" had something on them so he could black-mail them. I guess we will neve know.

These are creepy. I've heard other stories about black-eyed kids but what are they? They sound like vampires since you have to invite them in. :lol:

Since those stalked by these creatures see them over a period of time, either days or weeks it should be easy to arrange a trap as to once and for all find out who the hell or perhaps what the hell they really are.

When I was in high school. There was a bunch of kids that would take magic mushrooms almost everyday for a period of time, then they either stopped or moved on to other drugs, etc. Trust me, when you see a younger person peaking on something like this, it could look very scary-like or you'ld get the black-eyes. I remember myself an experience with this one guitarist kid I would jam with. His pupils were always very huge. He claimed that he never took any shrooms. Maybe it was his childhood imagination still peaking, simular to the feeling you get when shrooming. I don't know if anyone can remember far enough back to remember that "highish" feeling. Kids possess trippy experience (seeing auras, energy, etc.), everything could be very different in the eyes of a kid before they pass thru the rye or, so to speak.

Look in a baby's eyes. You'll be able to catch that same look in the right light. Some babies keep that black-eyed look till they mature. It may be some type of perception impulse or instinct. Think about it, life has to be very trippy as a young child takin in information via 6 senses.

Or whatever,

MC

those kids are probably just really high

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEif2C_Pr0U

Make me think about what is said to have been going on at Montauk, NY. at that obscure military base.

Are you referring to the Animal Disease Ctr on Plum Island?

• 3 weeks later...

Paul Dale Roberts: Before I get into this story, I recently saw the movie Kick-Ass and The Losers. In the movie theater, is where I met up with Jihanna Aiello (Possible mis-spelling of Jihanna - could be Jianna?). Jihanna recognized me from Nancy Bradley - Celebrity Psychic's TV Show. Jihanna and I had a great conversation about Kick-Ass and The Losers and I explained to her that both are comic book movies. Most movie goers watch movies and never realize that some movies originate from a comic book. Kick-Ass was created by Mark Millar and John Romita Jr. I had the honor of meeting Mark Millar and John Romita Jr. at the 1997 San Diego International Comic Book Convention. The Losers comic book was published by Vertigo/DC Comics.

As I finished my movie review of both of these movies with Jihanna, Jihanna explained to me about her own paranormal experience. Her story is compelling.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

I was telling my girlfriend about the black eyed kids meme/phenomena and she came back with an interesting aspect of it that I had overlooked: that their 'victims' might actually be being tested, as opposed to predated upon.

Because of the way that the storyteller describes the abject fear they experience, the assumption is that they are demonic in some way. This goes hand in hand with the classic vampire mythology, whereupon vampires need to be invited into one's home; and as such, the black eyed kids do seem to be impotent if they are kept at bay (this is where the stories usually seem to end at).

But there is another popular mythology this reminded my girlfriend of, and it's that of angels who assume human form, to make simple (or maybe sometimes not so simple) requests of their human hosts. I read a BEK story once where one of these characters asked the writer of the story for a glass of water. If I remember correctly, this request was not honored.

So with that, I wonder if - in these paranoid, increasingly emotion-driven, and irrational times - we are repeatedly failing this test.

Edited by autobono