Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO closes Chinese airport (merged x 4)

lodossyx

A UFO suddenly appeared over a Chinese airport.Today maybe many of you have already heard about this case,because its appearance even made the airport closed for 4 hours.I'm going to tell you what happened.

At first,the airport detected something moving slowly over the airport on the radar,but for human's eyes at that time,it was invisible.People were in panic and some of them thought it might be a US aircraft(a US-Korea sham battle was near Hang Zhou),so they ordered that all the planes stay on the ground.

Some people in other nearby districts saw this UFO and took photos:

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats49396_close1.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed57c5e1daf7.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2460614fbe9d.jpg

Some American friends think the photos look like this:

http://tech.china.com/zh_cn/digital/dc/1107/20070809/images/1107_1186624869610_3.jpg

But I want to say that you can look at the lights on the top.Every light is in the same distance from the nearest one.And they didn't become a "long line",so the two long lines aren't from long exposure time.

In my opinion,it is a normal cigar-shaped UFO.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• SAmbag

• skyeagle409

• lodossyx

That's the most visible invisible thing I've ever seen. I also think although the story may be genuine - I think the images are BS. Any news channel cover this? Also, if China has the most restricted internet, how do these images get out?

Edit:

The other image you posted does look like a long exposure...but not too long, I suppose it could be achieved by a "night" setting on the camera - or just was a cool effect to add when the guy used photoshop to add the 'UFO'

Edited by Robbo

These are all fake images as i can tell by the nature of them, plus when checking them with Jpeg Snoop it says they are all edited. I have tested this program alot with my own images and other ones and it is pretty much error free when it comes to telling what has been edited or not.

from the very first image here is a small bit of the information it gives:

EXIF.Make / Software EXIF.Model Quality Subsamp Match?

------------------------- ----------------------------------- ---------------- --------------

CAM:[OLYMPUS OPTICAL CO.,LTD ] [C2000Z ] [ ] No

CAM:[OLYMPUS OPTICAL CO.,LTD ] [C40Z,D40Z ] [ ] No

CAM:[OLYMPUS OPTICAL CO.,LTD ] [C700UZ ] [ ] No

CAM:[sONY ] [DSC-H9 ] [ ] No

SW :[Apple ImageIO.framework ] [050 (Normal) ]

SW :[iJG Library ] [080 ]

NOTE: JFIF COMMENT field is known software

Based on the analysis of compression characteristics and EXIF metadata:

ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited

\\\Second image

------------------------- ----------------------------------- ---------------- --------------

CAM:[OLYMPUS OPTICAL CO.,LTD ] [C2000Z ] [ ] No

CAM:[OLYMPUS OPTICAL CO.,LTD ] [C40Z,D40Z ] [ ] No

CAM:[OLYMPUS OPTICAL CO.,LTD ] [C700UZ ] [ ] No

CAM:[sONY ] [DSC-H9 ] [ ] No

SW :[Apple ImageIO.framework ] [050 (Normal) ]

SW :[iJG Library ] [080 ]

NOTE: JFIF COMMENT field is known software

\\\Third image

SW :[Adobe Photoshop ] [save For Web 070]

NOTE: Photoshop IRB detected

And with an image i took on my own camera to compare

CAM:[Canon ] [Canon DIGITAL IXUS 300 ] [superfine ] Yes

SW :[MS Windows Photo Gallery ] [ ]

ASSESSMENT: Class 4 - Uncertain if processed or original

While the EXIF fields indicate original, no compression signatures

in the current database were found matching this make/model

These are all fake images as i can tell by the nature of them, plus when checking them with Jpeg Snoop it says they are all edited. I have tested this program alot with my own images and other ones and it is pretty much error free when it comes to telling what has been edited or not.

from the very first image here is a small bit of the information it gives:

*SNIP*

Sorry, but no, Jpeg Snoop is not a reliable tool to tell you whether these are "fake". It cannot tell the difference between a picture being simply cropped/brightened in photo editing software or items being artificially entered into the image. For example, that first image has a copyright watermark placed over the top, and that would definitely require editing the photo. The images are also of non-photo proportions, few cameras take square photos, so these have most likely been cropped. I'm not expressing an opinion that these particular images are real, i'm simply calling bs on your use of Jpeg Snoop.

When i'm working on a website as part of my job for example, I'll load any image I need to use into Photoshop, i'll crop, brighten and such before I put it on a website, this is common practice. These images will all come back as edited according to programs such as Jpeg Snoop, but that doesn't mean they're fakes or heavily edited.

You'll need to use far more advanced tools, with more expertise, to be able to get anywhere close to determining the authenticity of these particular photos.

Edited by DrunkDwarf

A CHINESE airport was dramatically closed after an ALIEN craft was detected by baffled air traffic controllers. They spotted the UFO on radar screens forcing bosses to ground flights and divert planes away from Xiaoshan airport in the eastern city of Hangzhou. The mysterious object glowed on monitoring instruments late on Wednesday night and was snapped by a stunned local. Many reported seeing a comet-like fireball in the sky. The craft eventually vanished from radar screens but airport chiefs launched an immediate probe into the sighting. arrow3.gifRead more...

I'm not really sure what it looks like in the picture. But it's a fairly close up pic which is good. :yes:

Looks like a meteor to me.

Wow, that's an excellent picture...the states are going to have to come clean soon before these things start landing in our parks and on our streets.

Wow, that's an excellent picture...the states are going to have to come clean soon before these things start landing in our parks and on our streets.

:lol: that is brilliant!!! I hope its a good ET:unsure2:

A meteor wouldve burned up in the atmosphere and wouldnt appear on radar, nor be around for the half an hour or so that it takes the sun to be barely visible beyond the horizon to clearly visible above it.

Understandably the first reaction is to question its validity and these pictures need to be professionally analysed because if they are indeed genuine, then this is a big event.

Whatever it actually is, they've been caught out. I'd much prefer this to be a genuine ET craft than some government black project because quite frankly, I don't give a toss about outing some US built super plane.

The story I read said the military was responsible but wouldn't disclose what it was. Of course he Sun article doesn't mention that.

Looks like a reentering satellite or some other piece of space junk....

Cz

it is very true. The chinese have said that after an investigation it has been found to be linked to the military and therefore is sensitive information that cannot be disclosed to the public. Which begs the question why the hell would they fly it in plain view, over an airport and with lights scanning the ground if they didnt want to draw any attention to it or disclose it to the public?

it is very true. The chinese have said that after an investigation it has been found to be linked to the military and therefore is sensitive information that cannot be disclosed to the public. Which begs the question why the hell would they fly it in plain view, over an airport and with lights scanning the ground if they didnt want to draw any attention to it or disclose it to the public?

Makes you wonder!

Blaze the lights so everyone see because that way, it is easy to hide and, kept a secret.

These are good pics, it seems the UFO sightings that make the mainstream news don't usually have quality pics. I hope these pics aren't fake.

What's interesting is that the Chinese do seem to take these things seriously, unlike the rather blasé attitude that the west seems, officially, to have. Does this mean that they're less sophisticated, or less cynical, or more gullible than the west? Than western media, perhaps, I should say, since I don't imagine for a moment that the military authorities are really as casual about UFOs as they like to make out.

What's interesting is that the Chinese do seem to take these things seriously, unlike the rather blasé attitude that the west seems, officially, to have. Does this mean that they're less sophisticated, or less cynical, or more gullible than the west? Than western media, perhaps, I should say, since I don't imagine for a moment that the military authorities are really as casual about UFOs as they like to make out.

Maybe they are less girly than us westerners.

We say, "OMG...we're being invaded"

They say, "Yesssss...UFO's....awesome"

If any group of people could reverse engineer alien tech it would be the...well, you get the picture.

The asians have UFOs. They dont care about flying them around. Or, they've befriended the aliens and thats why their language is a bunch of alien chicken scratch. And why their media and internet is restricted. The pictures look awesome BTW. If they are real that is creepy. Just imagine what were gonna see in the next 10 years. And if its fake, good job. But let us know its fake......

Chinese officials later said that they knew what the object had been but were unable to make it public because there was a 'military connection.'

This doesn't make sense, if it were an experimental aircraft or something, the Chinese military I would think would know better than to cause a Chinese airport to be shut down?

Edited by Voyager10