Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My experience,anyone else ever have it

Beazalbob

Hello, This is my first post here as I have just found this site.

Anyway my experience happened about 1 year ago I was out at a local club with a friend. Let me get this out of the way now, Yes I had a couple of drinks but not all that much so it was'nt the drinks.After a while at the club as my friend was talking to me I started to feel a little strange.The only way I can explain it was sorta like De'ja Vu only it did'nt go away for about an hour.Kinda like I had a dream a long time ago about what was happening at that moment.It was the single most profound moment of my life.I felt like I had some knowledge that I was not supposed to have.I was so moved that I actually started to cry.I left the club as quickly as I could.As I got to my friends truck the feeling did'nt go away it seemed to get stronger.It was strange I tried to explain what I was going through to my friend but I could'nt it was like that was not the way it happened so I could'nt tell him.All I could do was ride it out.I tried to understand all the information that I was recieving but it was too much.I ended up scaring my friend and he left my house after he dropped me off.Everything that he said during the whole episode I had already heard and I new what he was going to say and what my answer would be and I just went along with it.It faded after a while, but the next day things seemed different.People suddenly looked familiar to me even though they were complete strangers.After that experience I had it a few more times once at work right before the end of my shift.It was exactly the same as before execpt I was completly sober.I am not sure if the alcohol was what flipped the switch the first time.I have not had this happen in quite awhile now sometimes it's like it is right in front of me just out of reach.

Sorry about the long post.That was the only way that I could tell my story.

P.S. I have never done any drugs I don't even smoke,and I am only an occasional drinker.If anybody has had a similar experience please let me know.Feel free to E-Mail me!Thank you.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beazalbob

• Lori Cordini

• Mr-X

• Clecko

Top Posters In This Topic

Beazalbob,

I do not know what to say to you because i can not explain what happened to you. However do you remember where you were when you were in that trance state did you see or hear anything.

P.S. write as much as you want.

Mr-X

Hi,Thanks for the reply.The first time it happened in was in a small club called the Eagle in Fall River,MA.I can't say that I heard anything it was just sorta like I was veiwing from a 1st and 3rd person at the same time it was very strange.Like there was a script we were following and I could'nt alter the script.It made me belive in fate just a little more.The 2nd time it happened I was working in Taunton,MA both times were late night after midnight and I was tired from what I can remember.It happened a couple of other times but not as strongly both times at work as I recall.Don't know if this helps.

Beazalbob

like a "replaying of the same events?"  If so, yes several times.  The first time it happened it was awesome, but I learned about it, understood it and have learned to use this gift of understanding to the best of my ability and find it a tool now rather than a "walk in the world of high strangeness!"

It is more than simple des ja vue!  It is literally a reliving of an event to pay attention to what was originally overlooked, or to avoid an annoyance or "catastrophe."

You have a gift, learn to use it for the good and you will find more gifts appear for use!

time is an earth-bound configuration of sun/earth rotation and deterioration incurred by gravity, not to be confused with that which is not affected by the earth's confines...the soul self.

-lori

• 1 month later...

There is a strange phenomenon right near you called the Bridgewater triangle. That could be an irrational possibility for you. Other than that, i'm out of explanations other than an alien experiment on people.

this might have nothing to do with the same feeling, but I had a dream 4 or 5 times in a row that happened different each time. The first time it happened i was walking through a courtyard of this apartment building.  I was walking with my friend Chris.  We walked past this guy pacing back and forth, he looked kind of p***ed.  I asked my friend if he had a beef with him.  He said yes.  As we walked away the guy ran over and shot my friend in the head.  Right after that this other guy came out of nowhere and took the gun out of the other guys hand and then shot Chris a few more times.

The next few times i had this dream it was the same plot but with different people who got shot, my brother, my girlfriend, and my ex girlfriend.

This series of dreams were very strange and real-like.  I'm sure there was tons of symbolism.

After the first time i had this dream i allready knew what was going to happen when the other dreams came.  I was trying to stop it from happening but all i could do was go with the plot, i had no control.  Like i said it was very strange.

Beazalbob,

I have deja-vu all the time.  Sometimes it lasts only for a second.  Other times it can last for an hour or even a day.  And yes I do know what people are going to say before they say it (sometimes)and sometimes I even know the phone is about to ring.  Its a weird feeling.  I know how you feel.  Its like you arent supposed to know, but somehow you do.  I have it at least once a week, but usually more. :-*

Jamie

Thanks for all the replies!I am glad that I am not alone here.Jamie it seems that we are having the same experience.Now that you mention it I've noticed that I have regular deja'vu quite a lot but only for a second or two.Only occasionaly does it last longer.

P.S. I still am getting the longer episopodes once in awile.Still a little strange but interesting none the less.