Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Engineered plagues ?

UM-Bot

William B Stoecker: Recombinant DNA technology, which combines DNA sequences not normally found together in nature, was pioneered by A. Dale Kaiser and Peter Lobban at Stanford University in 1972 through 1974. The technology became truly practical when Werner Arber, Daniel Nathans, and Hamilton Smith isolated restriction endonucleases by 1978. Recombinant DNA offered exciting possibilities: curing genetic illnesses in human beings and animals, or creating completely new plants or animals to serve Mankind. Perhaps, it seemed, tropical hardwoods like mahogany or teak could be modified to grow in places like the United States, or cacao, coffee, and tea. We get flour from wheat and fiber from flax; perhaps these plants could be combined into one that would supply us with both food and clothing. Mangroves, found along tropical coasts, can grow in salt water. Perhaps their genes could be combined with those of food crops like tomatoes or grain and we could grow our crops in sea water along dry sea coasts like Peru and northern Chile, or southern or Baja California. The possibilities seemed limitless, but it turned out that creating such things would involve multiple genes and was more difficult than expected. Some useful products have come from recombinant DNA, but not quite what we had hoped for. However, since the technology was developed, the world has seen a good many terrible and seemingly new diseases emerge. Are these just normal mutations of existing diseases, or illnesses that had always lurked in remote rainforests or deserts and have spread due to immigration and air travel, or is it something more sinister?

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• UM-Bot

• Paracelse

• Jeanine

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure the creation and treatment of disease is an ongoing practice, and has been happening longer than we might imagine. From small pox, to cancers, to West Nile Virus, HIV and Various Hepatitis strains. Is it just a supplemental assist to Codex Alimentarius and the agenda to reduce the world’s population by 85%? Here’s a look at it through the eyes of Mickey Collins, from Brain Chatter, Final Vaccination.

“The average round of drug treatment for HCV cost upwards of a hundred thousand dollars, and that’s just the drug, not the peripheral costs, like doctor’s visits and endless tests and biopsies and whatever. Now, the first round of treatment inevitably leads to a second try at it and then a third. Then it’s a liver transplant and then whole circus starts all over again. Add that up! Quick, before you die, ‘cause you still aren’t actually cured.

I mean, it’s a real racket, if you ask me. But what a brilliant business model. What business isn’t interested in creating customers for life? Besides the medical industry, you have fast food joints and tobacco, and the crack dealer on the corner, lots of others. All adept at creating that customer for life. Sure, it’s a shorter life, but way more lucrative then say, the guy who refuses to participate.

All you need to make a few bucks is a disease, and they’re easy enough to create, and even easier to introduce to the population. I mean, you can create an entirely new clientèle by feeding cheeseburgers, French fries and sodas to freshly immunized kids on a regular basis. Why wait to get older to develop adult onset diabetes? The medical industry can double its profit per human margin just by hookin’ kids on crap, and getting them into the drug pool at age six instead of sixty. You almost have to admire the whole scheme, because, I mean, it really is brilliant.

Just check out the next flier you get from your local drug store and see what’s on sale. Candy, cookies, chips, soda, and alcohol, nearly every chemical compound known to man in various toiletries and hair dyes, and gels and sprays and cosmetics, and don’t forget the sunscreen, because God forbid you should get a little vitamin D from the only bio-available source we have, the Sun. But hey, slather that chemical **** on so you stop getting a nutrient which your body requires to continuing living, for Christ’s sake! Oh, yeah, and the drugs, too. But, I mean, you’ll need them after all that candy and cookies and soda and alcohol, and every chemical compound know to man.

Anyway, that’s a hell of a lot of dough and wealth transferred to the medical industry, and HCV is only one disease. I mean, even with only a couple of dozen former HCV patients no longer in need of interferon, Kathleen had cost the medical industry several million dollars. And she’d only been at it about a year. You think they’d just sit on their asses while she knocked holes in their profit margin?

One HCV positive patient can generate between a quarter million and a million bucks in medical care. Even if only a thousand people took her seriously, that’s a hell of a hole in their bucket. But, you can bet, they were even more afraid of the fact that people would not just listen to her, but learn something.

You can’t have people running around educating themselves and finding real answers, especially answers that don’t turn a profit. No one is more dangerous than the person who no longer believes in the system. Except maybe the person who has discovered a better way.”

You’ll find the entire chapter on my blog, here at Unexplained-Mysteries.com.

Wow Jeanine, I have no idea what you are talking about but you scared the carp out of me! I'll look it up if I can, I'm not to good with this blogging stuff yet.

Edited by Hatch

This is why it's not profitable to create real cures.. Imagine a world without sick people.. pharmaceuticals would be bankrupt in no time