Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
GlamGirl

Bright flash of light?

28 posts in this topic

Greggers

I live in Texas. My house is on 12ft pilings. One night here a week ago, it was about 9 p.m. when I came home after work. I parked my truck under the house and was walking to the stairs when I decided to stop and look at the stars. I was standing right in the middle of the yard .... right in front of the stairway. A bright white light double flashed in front of me under the house and behind the stairs. There was no visible source and I could see the pilings holding up the stairs when it flashed, so it was definitely under the house. My house is in the middle of the woods and I cannot see any neighbor's lights from my home at night. I stood there for a few minutes trying to talk myself into an reasonable explanation. I've always thought the racoons were plotting to get me out there....(joke) ....but I couldn't figure this out.... I decided to be safe and get in the house.  Any ideas?

NoodleIzzy

I kept seeing flashes of light outside my window at 5 am and it's almost 6 am now. The flashes were strange because there was no thunder or clouds outside. 5 minutes after the first couple flashes, more came and all of a sudden there was this big circular cloud outside and it didnt move when I was looking at it but when I looked back at it after looking at my phone, it was dispersing out and there were more flashes. I have not seen any flashes for about 15 minutes and I'm pretty confused.

SecretSanta
7 hours ago, NoodleIzzy said:

I kept seeing flashes of light outside my window at 5 am and it's almost 6 am now. The flashes were strange because there was no thunder or clouds outside. 5 minutes after the first couple flashes, more came and all of a sudden there was this big circular cloud outside and it didnt move when I was looking at it but when I looked back at it after looking at my phone, it was dispersing out and there were more flashes. I have not seen any flashes for about 15 minutes and I'm pretty confused.

Did you happen to snap a photo?