Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My retarded view on life

Heidemans

As I am a very curious and liberal person living in a world of billons, on this planet everybody has their own view and believes of what is right and wrong, wars are being fought over believes, ideas, figments of the brain, neurons firing and making us believe what we see is the truth. We are entering an age of reckoning and truth, we are going to finally know what everything is all about, we were meant to find this out much earlier. But as men are made in the image of god, maybe, just maybe we are an experiment for him to find out what “god” is really about…that´s why we were left alone for so long, this has ended. If religion is really the basis of a morally sustainable society and god is our maker, then all life on earth was a way for him to experience himself. And all believes and interpretations of any truth are futile, we only exist because “it” wants to and any religion is something humanity is not blessed with to intrepid for ourselves. Either we are too young or not worthy, as evidence shows until now it only brought suppression, corruption, control and war, a true believe should come from the inside and would have no need for a church, temple or synagogue.

The moment we primates try to interpret something we need to explain it, the origin, what it does, and what it´s end will be, this thinking is our nature. In our narrow minded view this is a good thing because without it we would never advance technologically but astronomically it would be viewed very narrow minded. As understanding is our biggest goal on earth, then why is it we don’t even understand our history.

Things are about to happen...

Edited by Heidemans

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• NotReallySure

• susieice

• Heidemans

Top Posters In This Topic

How many experiments is god going to play? His first one was a complete fail and he had to kill everything on the planet except a drunk and his family that some how got every living thing onto a boat before god pulled the switch. Is god going to push the big red button next? who knows but I bet if it happens god will have had his say........ to the fool who pushes it that is.

Edited by The Silver Thong

I find it odd that you're pretty much saying that humans are too young, unworthy and narrow-minded; yet you end your post with some sort of premonition about something getting ready to happen. I'm glad we primates have someone like you to show us the way.

I find it odd that you're pretty much saying that humans are too young, unworthy and narrow-minded; yet you end your post with some sort of premonition about something getting ready to happen. I'm glad we primates have someone like you to show us the way.

Are you talkin to me?

From what I gather your referring to the OP.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Are you talkin to me?

From what I gather your referring to the OP.

No, Silver Thong, the message was for Heidemans. Sorry about that.

No, Silver Thong, the message was for Heidemans. Sorry about that.

Kinda thought so but sometimes it's tricky to see where one poster is coming from.

Cheers.

What's gonna happen? If I read your post right you said that astronomically we are very narrow minded. Do you believe that God is an alien watching his own species evolve. I'm a little confused. We are a way for him to experience himself?

No matter what happens, life will go on.

And with that said, human life has always been pretty much the same, and I don't expect that to change until some other serious things change (space travel, unity, etc etc etc....) the only problem is that people are to narrow minded and engulfed in their own lifes seeing things relative to their own usually. When you look at it, life has been pretty much the same. People are people just as much as they are today as they were yesterday. If anything, life just keeps getting better and better, because if it didn't, life wouldn't be around.