Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you leave Earth or stay?

I haven't finished exploring this planet yet!!!

Well lets put a twist on it, say we are the aliens

Now it is my OWN belief that I on my own free will chose to come here to earth via entering out of the womb

Before arriving at earth, I conciously chose to be earth bound for x time

Now many of us on our journeys here on earth wish to go back one time or another 'homesick' some even commit sucicide, others stay here and learn as much as possible

After we die, some believe/do come back..and others wish to remain 'back home'

SO...it depends on each individual, at least that's how I see it, just a thought thou

By the time some of you lot made up your minds, the ship would have left without you.

I for one would volunteer to go to Mars on a one way trip.

I haven't finished exploring this planet yet!!!

You never will as a monetary system prevents most of use from doing so. An alien cruise would be a completely different story imo. Party on ALF

Well lets put a twist on it, say we are the aliens

Untwisting the twist (yeh yeh) if we are spirits, we can't be alien. Alien to what? Spirits have no material bound therefore they can't be aliens. When on choose planet Gaea to come to a material form, one choose to be earthling and all else is alien. Once the body is gone, the spirit is free again and all differences (what makes one alien) are gone.

Edited by Paracelse

i'd go just because it'd be more interesting, and i could be more useful. (and cause they can give me superpowers)

Edited by realmcutter

I voted no. I would trust an alien as much as I would trust a random stranger in a white van.

Not to say it wouldn't be enlightening, but I'll wait and hear about when you all come back. :P

Edited by Sarka

However an advanced race that came here that was of a friendly and of a kind nature would have to take you and yours and there future needs into consideration. I have to look at this if it did happen they would be more then willing to make us very comfortable, if not then yikes.

i don't think I have ever really contemplated this since I was a kid but the wow factor would be......... damn I don't know. I would do what Richard Drifuse did in third encounters.

Hmmm, my needs.

1 Team completely devoted supermodels that think I am the best thing since sliced bread.

1 team master chefs.

My own sports model saucer.

Elevated position on the new planet - something godlike would be OK.

No eating me and my kind at the new planet.

Hell, scrap that. No 1 will do.

i'd go just because it'd be more interesting, and i could be more useful. (and cause they can give me superpowers)

Hey hey, nobody mentioned super powers before, Im there!

I for one would volunteer to go to Mars on a one way trip.

And do what the space chimps did. Rehash the Rover and fly it home :w00t:

If everone else left I would stay, if everyone stayed I would leave, anything less I stay

Hmmm, my needs.

1 Team completely devoted supermodels that think I am the best thing since sliced bread.

1 team master chefs.

Im with you psyche101 ! mamber1 will do ! I can already Cook ! And After they taste the B.B.Q We will

Become the God`s of the Universe !

Lets Blast ! :innocent:

post-68971-004943000 1279904355_thumb.gi

Where do I sign up...

Now we Know Your Comming ! We need to Get Mid,and Hazzard ,and Badeskov and the rest on board! :wacko:

I can see the true spirit of the explorer on this thread.

EXAMPLE:

I'd go with the aliens, if....

I get to come back home again.

I can take my family, friends and my fave stuff.

I get spoiled while am away.

pfft!

What's wrong with just stepping into the unknown?

Edited by Eldorado

I would go, I'd have to. Or else I would kick my own ass for ever. Even if it did not have a planet destination in mind and just lived in space I would be right up front in line with a bag packed. That is if we had an on going relationship with another species from another planet/solar system.

If tommorow an ET walked up to me and said " today is your lucky day human, you have been chosen to come with us to our home planet" I would probably scream, p*** myself and run. Then spend my remaining years in a home because my family would be sick of me saying " I saw an alien, I swear it. They wanted me to go to their planet.."

Again, this is illogical.

Nobody would cross interstellar space to ASK a sentient being to come with them so they could eat it at home. I say this confidently. Nobody. It simply doesn't make sense. If you wanted to, you could just take and breed them.

But they're aliens. They do alien things. In their culture it could make perfect sense.

Anyway one important question has gone unanswered: are the aliens hot? :P

I am sure there own concept of beauty would have the beautys and uglys of their species. They would probably find us as repelling as we would them in a sexual manner.

Hmmm, my needs.

1 team master chefs.

Classic :lol:

I really like the godlike powers :devil:

Being a Q for a few billion years might be cool ;)

Edited by The Silver Thong

But they're aliens. They do alien things. In their culture it could make perfect sense.

Haha, Yup its been asked by Thong a few times, Hes always wanted an alien hottie, :alien:

There`s no packing involved ! They want you all nakiee ! Its easier to sprinkle the spices and rub in the

marinade`s before Lunchtime.

You know ? maybe I`ll sit the First Run out ! See whats onthe menu?

I bet there micro-waves ovens are da Bomb though? :rolleyes:

post-68971-062603200 1279911817_thumb.jp